It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO sighting over Moscow,Russia January 7th (Video included)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I came across this article & video and just wanted to share it and get everyone's opinion.
What I found of interest was the location and the date in reference to Stanley Fulham's prediction(s) before he passed away recently.

I am skeptical although I am willing to remain open-minded to the possibility of everything and anything anymore these days.

UFO sighting over Moscow,Russia January 7th,2011:

Source
edit on 12-1-2011 by PerfectPerception because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Sorry bro, Ive seen this posted on ATS before, and it was during the November madness..

Certainly not Jan 7

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
wow on the zoom in it looks a little unnerving , but that camera zoomed in at the amount on an object that far away must distort what we see quite a bit , thats the problem with all the videos , there shot with low quality camcorders , now why cant someone with a Panasonic HDC-TM700 or better be out filming and catch something on tape! My minds open but its probably just a star, planet , satellite etc but who knows!

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by dmefoc

If that be the case I apologize in advance.I just came across the article tonight.
it was dated jan. 7th,I just checked and the same up loader has multiple videos with similar appearance.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
my first thought was a jet's afterburners i saw a plane of heli at about 3:30, also you can see flashing lights at the end which makes me believe there was a plane coming towards the cam.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by reefdiver910

I agree on the camcorder statement fully,I will say this much upon reflecting on this video,the footage resembles identically the orange-ish/red UFO orb my girlfriend and I witnessed on new years eve.
Make of that what you will.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by PerfectPerception

Haven't heard about this in the news, haven't heard one person speak of this at all over here.

And by the way, Moscow is a no fly zone. If there was an unidentified flying object, it would quickly be brought down.

Don't buy it.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Hmmm. Started to say chinese lantern, but to my knowledge, they don't just hover like that. So... I have no clue! Looks like genuine footage though. I hadn't seen it before, so thanks for posting!

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
A little more intriguing than the usual youtube vid. The shooter looks like either he, or the camera, achieves focus but it is probably a digital zoom. The accompanying text at the link is kind of interesting. Thanks for sharing.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by dmefoc
Sorry bro, Ive seen this posted on ATS before, and it was during the November madness..

Certainly not Jan 7

Agreed I have seen this once and possibly twice. I believe there was one where the footage was given a blue tint to appear different.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   

safely say i aint the foggiest?
imo

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

Have you any links to that particular video?
Will be nice to see

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by RustyShakleford92And by the way, Moscow is a no fly zone. If there was an unidentified flying object, it would quickly be brought down.

Don't buy it.

Whenever I see someone claiming Moscow to be a no-fly zone I feel obliged to chime in. This is completely innacurate. I am not sure where from this common misconception comes from, since even some moscovites are convinced it's true. However, it is not true. Obviously, someone have either never been to Moscow or never looked up. There are tons of planes flying over Moscow. Obviously there are altitude limits and flight corridors but the skies above Moscow are hardly empty. There is ALWAYS commercial air traffic flying at mid to high altitudes, there are helicopters, you name it.
edit on 13/1/2011 by WideOpenSpace because: spelling

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Does this mean the guy who wrote that book and made predictions about sightings in Russia early in January came true?

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by WideOpenSpace

WideOpenSpace, I live in the middle of Moscow. Honestly, I have never seen one aircraft EVER since I was here. Someone mentioned it to me when I first moved here, so I took notice and I actually look into the sky alot to look for an airplane. Never seen one.... I'll do some research and find a legal sorce.
edit on 13-1-2011 by RustyShakleford92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by jazz10
reply to post by cluckerspud

Have you any links to that particular video?
Will be nice to see

Sorry, I have not. I looked through a few pages of search and didn't see it. I feel like the other video that was posted said it was a different country as well. Cant remember exactly though.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by RustyShakleford92

I work in the center of Moscow and live in the vicinity of Ostankino. If the skies were clear today I would take some photographs. I really can't believe you've never seen a plane in the Moscow skies.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by ac647
Does this mean the guy who wrote that book and made predictions about sightings in Russia early in January came true?

I wish I had something to good to say, because Stanley is dead, but maybe it's better that way because if he were alive it would be pretty embarrasing for him to explain why it didn't happen.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by WideOpenSpace

I live at metro Shabolovskaya
honestly though I've never seen one plane ever. Yea it's hard to get a clear picture of the sky as of recent..... dull and gloomy for the most part.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Well,I guess at the least we have settled the issue pertaining to if Moscow has or does not have a No fly zone

Now,as to the video being older or the same?I am unsure,the article as I've already stated was dated for the 7th and the you tube video was uploaded on the 7th,I apologize if it was a repeat etc. I still find it of interest,especially since it remarkably resembles what I saw on new years eve

top topics

join