It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone have any idea what this is?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I'm a longtime lurker of ATS, although I've never made an account and posted. I found something that ATS may know something about, or you may be interested in. I don't know if this is the right forum or not, so sorry about that.

What could it be? Any ideas?

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
WTF?
Cant help with that mate! Flag though,i wannna see if someone else does,interesting!

edit on 12/1/11 by lektrofellon because: (no reason given)

link   
it is communication by illuminati in moroscode

link   
being how you joined Ats today, and that Youtube video was posted Today, im guessing your trying to cause alarm for no good reason,

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I feel the need to eat cheese burgers and go on a killing spree after watching those

Only messing hehe

Kinda seems a little subliminal to me

edit on 12-1-2011 by StarTraveller because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I can't actually say I have an answer to this, but will be watching for other responses... because watching those, especially the 2nd one, gave me the creeps! Something odd about those!

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Wingdings? Dunno man, looks like someone trying to have some fun with us...

2nd

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Well, the second video sounds like morse code, but I forgot how to "read" that a long time ago.

I don't mean to sound rude, but these aren't yours or a friend's videos, are they? They only have 30 odd views, how did you stumble upon them? Just hoping you're not using this forum to try and spark interest/gain a few hits for videos that you're directly related to, for whatever reason.
edit on 12-1-2011 by ScepticalBeliever because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
not too sure, might be trying to fuk with our heads....

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
there are alot of recent freaky videos like tht that have sprang up since the new year
edit on 12-1-2011 by matrix12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by MadMax8511

First = 9/11

l
llll
IIIIII = 11

IIIIIIIII = 9

Next one = Morse code P mmmm ..............

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
The text at the end of the second video says "61111". June 11, 2011, maybe? I don't know. I'm working on translating the first half of the video, and the background DOES sound like Morse Code, but I don't know enough to translate it.

Also, far be it from me to accuse someone of spamming the forums with his own videos, but I'm going to go along with the other users and say that it does seem a little suspicious that you just "noticed" these so quickly.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by DamaSan
Wingdings?

Yess, someone is having fun with fonts here(although OUR fun may be in deciphering text).

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by CitizenAlpha
being how you joined Ats today, and that Youtube video was posted Today, im guessing your trying to cause alarm for no good reason,

I think you hit the nail on the head.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
The author 0611110 joined 1-11-11, curious to see what he submits on you tube next.
oh, by the way, I did enjoy the other video on there, reminds me of a Quentin Tarantino movie.

edit on 12-1-2011 by jymmyjaymes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
When more than enough time is already wasted, I would advise everyone just to skip over these videos & move on with your day.
The youtube account was created yesterday the videos uploaded today the same day the op's account was created.
Like some have said already, someone's messing with us(in the conspiracy field). Since the op has been posting on a couple of other threads as well I hope it's not him/her .(even though their other posts are very short)
edit on 12-1-2011 by JustCurious1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
hmmm, why has he logged out without replying to any questions??

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Downloaded the second YouTube video as MP3, then converted to WAV so I can run it through my Morse Code decoder (CwGet). Just got a few characters of gibberish...

Methinks this is a hoaxy/game type of thing.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by roguesoul

Yeah,dude this is your thread,nice if you could answer some questions,like how did you come accross these videos?

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
it seems as though he used a combination of font styles (windings 3 for sure), i cant find the other fonts though. so far it seems as though there is a lot of Ms in the 2nd message. there is 2 - 3 different morse codes playing at once. whoever made these probably put some time into them. maybe we can get a better code cracker than I, and someone who can break down morse code.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join