It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone have any idea what this is?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Astrithr
The second video is a substitution cipher. It says:
"Time is of the essence
your time is running out.
it is coming. "

That's all i got...

Well, you beat me to it. I was just about to pinpoint exactly which typeface that was and translate it myself. As I pointed out earlier in the thread, the last five symbols in the video are 61111, which I'm fairly confident is 6/11/11. The question now is: What's going to happen on June 11?

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
This is very interesting I've stumbled upon a few videos very similar to these.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
After I finished watching these videos, my balls started itching.

Jk, now seriously. After first one I felt kinda different. I felt vibrations going through my body. Hopefully its not some subliminal sh*t.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthOverload

There have been some predictions about something (forgot) in May 2011. Pretty close date... need to look to see if there is any esoteric meaning to the June date you found. Like Transits of Venus for example...

Still a little skeptical of these videos though... I'll play along for now.

edit on 12-1-2011 by DamaSan because: (no reason given)

EDIT: Last Transit of Venus was June 8 2004. Next one is June 6 2012.
eclipse.gsfc.nasa.gov...

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Perhaps the Youtube poster 0611110 has encoded a riddle in his username. Taking a look at the Bible, for example, we find the 6th book to be Joshua. Chapter 11, verse 11 reads:

"Everyone in it they put to the sword. They totally destroyed them, not sparing anyone that breathed, and he burned Hazor itself."

Hazor is one of the three Biblical Tels or settlement mounds: Megiddo, Hazor, Beer Sheba. What if the poster is alluding to something that is going to happen to Israel in the near future?

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Very interesting supposition.

Can we find anything else that this code could relate to?

EDIT: If you drop 0611110 into Google, the first three links relate to academic publications posted on Nov 10 2006 regarding quantum physics.

Google: 0611110

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
lol, are you guys really trying to decipher something that was posted on 4chan?

I'll decipher for you, it says: "If a masochist goes to hell, is he really in heaven?"

Yup, those guys are just that deep!

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   

"Time is of the essence
it is coming. "

Think that's what I meant if those symbols just replaced letters, wasn't sure how quick you could work it out though.

Anyway, now that you've mentioned 4chan I'm starting to laugh. It's probably just them trolling. They troll all types of boards and will spend time doing it, so making that will probably be one of them. They're mostly a decent bunch of people though even if they do seem completely mental, it's often to jolt people from being zombies, much like this place aims to.

The last bit makes sense now too if so, it's probably meaningless and with the intent of people here spending days trying to suss it while someone has a good laugh. We've been trolled, we dun goofed.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

Meh, just doing our due diligence to make sure there isn't anything to it. I think most of us already have a feeling that its bunk, but I'd rather know that I checked it out first... otherwise I'm just as baseless in my assumptions!

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by DamaSan

May 21st 2011 is one of countless supposed dates for the Christian "rapture". See the Harold Camping reference in the link below:
en.wikipedia.org...

It has something to do with Jewish Feasts and how certain of them fall on particular days of astronomical significance such as eclipses and the like.
www.articlesbase.com...

I Haven't decided whether or not this thread is on the mark or way off base, but I think from my initial scan of the OP's post that he's in the same camp as those following the upcoming Jewish Feasts.

Egypt, Mayan's, Mason's, 2012 and YOU
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 1/12/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: additional info

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Everybody assumes that since it was posted on 4chan it means nothing. Just because it was posted on 4chan doesn't mean that the person who is behind it is from 4chan. I just saw it there, but I don't see how it makes it nonsensical.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Yeah, the rapture thing! I knew there was something crazy predicted for May.

Anyways, I agree that this guy/code/video is probably ridiculous, but it's fun to follow through and do some digging.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I started a thread exactly like this here once - and it was shut down because it involved 4chan. (If anyone remembers trying to crack the password for 1.zip, it ended up being Washington Monument and led to a pretty epic pilgrimage around the states, but ATS never got to find out because it involved -gasp- 4chan).

Anyway it's just a fun mystery game. My advice is to run the audio in video 2 through a spectogram analyzer. I'd do it, but no.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by havenvideo
My advice is to run the audio in video 2 through a spectogram analyzer. I'd do it, but no.

You mean like this?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1b28c3f9dce8.png[/atsimg]

First image is composite spectrum/spectral view. Second is just spectral. Third is just spectrum.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
No fate by what we make...If it is about quantum coputing I guess SkyNet will become self-aware on June 11, 2011

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
I saw at least one set of "sanpaku" eyes staring at the view from the upper right hand corner of the second video. It was scaring me! The videos might be trying to "trigger" those under "mind-control". Ooo!

edit on 2011-1-13 by pikypiky because: To correct "flow of thoughts..."

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   
That second one truly freaked me out. It felt as, in an instant I understood what it said then suddenly forget, a feeling a of paranoia came over me, I always start hallucinating things when I get paranoid, it is the fear of the unkown. My mind starts playing out all sorts of bizarre senarios and such.
edit on 13-1-2011 by quantum_flux because:

After giving that a second listen, I know exactly what it is...an exponential decay of random chirp intervals (the time between chirps decays to zero).
edit on 13-1-2011 by quantum_flux because: .

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthOverload

"Time is of the essence
it is coming. "

That's all i got...

Well, you beat me to it. I was just about to pinpoint exactly which typeface that was and translate it myself. As I pointed out earlier in the thread, the last five symbols in the video are 61111, which I'm fairly confident is 6/11/11. The question now is: What's going to happen on June 11?

edit on 13/1/11 by Misterlondon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Wouldn't surprise me if this wasn't the start of a new ARG like Marble Hornets or Jadusable and the Haunted Majoras Mask.

A lot of those ARG end up floating around 4chan :/

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by CitizenAlpha

I was going to say the same thing, good call.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join