It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Birds scared to death??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   
These unexplained bird deaths. I doubt that simply confusing magnetic fields would cause them to plunge to their deaths. Any large enough magnetic disturbance to disturb compass readings and hence, bird navigation should cause a visible phenomenon called Aurora - none of that I suppose.

Plus, birds are not totally reliant on magnetic orientation for 'tactical course corrections' in other words, they are not stupid enough to fly into a tree just because the north pole is behind the tree or a bird is blocking it. Finally, tiny pole shifts happen all the time and that doesn't kill birds. So what's left?

Birds can see and feel things that are beyond human senses. Is it possible they are seeing something so scary as products of unusual recent events that humans could not sense but drives birds to madness and pursue a suicidal behavior or even dropping dead from too much fright?

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   
After what I have understood, no one know how exactly birds are navigating.

And for the birds who should have been frightned to death, well why have the other billion birds not felt down and died??

Is it only a few birds who can see the "future"?

I too believe that animals can feel upcoming event, I just don't think they can 'see it'.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Apparently, some of them were drunk...

Birds that were thought to have died from avian flu in Romania instead apparently drank themselves to death.

www.bbc.co.uk...

And according to others, some birds were simply ran over by vehicles..

Who writes this stuff?

Ok, so nobody really has an idea as to why, but surely this should be said rather thanmaking up excuses.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ypperstAnd for the birds who should have been frightned to death, well why have the other billion birds not felt down and died??

Is it only a few birds who can see the "future"?

I too believe that animals can feel upcoming event, I just don't think they can 'see it'.

Not exactly what I meant.

What I mean are birds seeing in the present time, not the future. Something nearby that is unseen in the visible spectrum for example. A very good example would be bees who can see UV light but we can't.

They may be capable of seeing other forms of energy that we can't detect. And they may have seen something to cause much panic and fear among them that they practically went suicidal.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Once the test results reveal the nature of the 'blue' substance seen in some to the dead birds beaks, we will have some idea of what caused the deaths.

I think these may be naturally caused deaths, maybe aggravated by human activity. A deadly combination of solar activity causing changes in the earth's electro-magnetic fields reacting with airborn radioactive iodine?

But frightened to death? Surely, if being frightened to death produced blue substances in the breathing apparatus of any species, it would be common knowledge?

The apparant suicidal behaviour could be attributed to sound or frequency. Something that disresonated acutely, causing agony that drove them mad or caused them to deny their impetus for survival, they just wanted to kill the pain?

edit on 12/1/2011 by teapot because: add a para

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ahnggk

Well maybe,but what about the millions of fish and crustaceans?

Though I tend to agree with you that there is more than a magnetic field anomaly behind the deaths.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by nake13
reply to post by ahnggk

Well maybe,but what about the millions of fish and crustaceans?

I was thinking the 'unseen scary phenomenon' to be more of a local event, something nearby and not too large to affect million of living things. Something the size of an aircraft carrier would be reasonable and sizeable enough to cause panic in birds and not affect too many creatures.

Perhaps some form of 'orgone' - based creature that Wilhelm Reich once studied. They resembled bacteria but supersized and can be as big as cars or even bigger. They are normally harmless and tend to be playful. Completely invisible but maybe detected in IR. But who knows, there can be bad varieties too!

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Ideas ideas ideas but no facts...

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Yep because that's all it is. There were 'facts' being presented on media but nobody wants to believe.

I'm also trying to inspire anyone who may be knowledgeable with Wilhelm's research and possibly the know-how to detect/photograph unseen orgone entities.

This maybe an very interesting time to point those detection equipment again up in the sky best, if done immediately after or during the birds getting haywire. It may give us a clue with what is going on.

new topics

top topics

join