It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Truth is the property of no individual, but is treasure of all!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   

More UFO sightings world wide continue to increase day, by day. So many things are happening at once, time seems to be shortening, speeding along like a bullet through space without friction to slow it’s path. Where is this all leading, & to what end? Research, seek knowledge in truth, & you will see the true reality that lays before you, of that which up until now was concealed from you. Truth is the property of no individual, but is treasure of all. As time rolls forwards as a scroll, the words of the book shall have meaning. You will see, even those who do not wish to see, shall soon indeed.

The man who fears no truth has nothing to fear from lies. “Thomas Jefferson”

The pursuit of truth and beauty is a sphere of activity in which we are permitted to remain children all our lives. “Albert Einstein”

The pure and simple truth is rarely pure and never simple. “Oscar Wilde”

I believe that it is better to tell the truth than a lie. I believe it is better to be free than to be a slave. And I believe it is better to know than to be ignorant.
“Henry Louis Mencken”

Truth, when not sought after, rarely comes to light. “Oliver Wendell Holmes”

Let the people know the truth and the country is safe. “Abraham Lincoln”

The very word “secrecy” is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths and to secret proceedings. We decided long ago that the dangers of excessive and unwarranted concealment of pertinent facts far outweighed the dangers which are cited to justify it. The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate, contrived, and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive, and unrealistic. “John F. Kennedy”

Peace be with you all, & good journey.

Video :

Credits to this site:

Source

To me they technically aren't 'Aliens 'because they were here before us. Just saying.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Open you mind to the realm's of extreme possibilities! "Fox mulder" lol

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   
oh wow. I thought I was the only one who felt time was speeding up. I thought maybe thats a result of growing up, and is why adults always say life just comes and goes and why they remember things like it was yesterday, cause even now it feels like the entire year passed, yet I can remember everything about it like it was yesterday haha.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by asperetty

Hey, I know what you mean.

For about 7 month ago, I didn't understand why my time was going so fast.
I thought it was only me.
Then I asked friends, They didn't understand it either, that time went much faster than they could ever imangine.
Then I asked my family, they said the exact same thing!

This was nothing to do with age, everyone I have talked with, have said the same things.
The past year here, I only feel it have been a month.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Truth is the property of no individual, but is treasure of all!

That makes such a great proposition for a new world order. It would release the potential we all have with fairness and stop a lot of the fighting and bickering going on. Nice one.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Hello,

I found this interesting video posted 11th Jan (yesterday) from Madrid, it seems quite good.

www.youtube.com...

Looking at UFOs it seems there has been a lot more recently from what I've seen.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by kcoyote
Hello,

I found this interesting video posted 11th Jan (yesterday) from Madrid, it seems quite good.

www.youtube.com...

Looking at UFOs it seems there has been a lot more recently from what I've seen.

Cool vid.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by kwakakev

I dont think a new world order will be a good thing.

new topics

top topics

join