It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible HAARP Locations Around The World

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Most people never even heard of HAARP, but fact is, HAARP installations exist and are most likely than not, responsible for a lot of foul weather and earthquakes in the past 15 years. Investigate and you will find the facts. Or just stay ignorant and blissful. It's up to you.

Your Country/family/friends/patriots, fellow human beings, nature and our Mother Earth need you to "WAKE UP"

This weapon was brought into the world by Nikola Tesla and patented by Bernard Eastlund.

Patent number

They left some key ones out: Chile (HAARP earthquake as President was sworn in), Cyprus (Black Sea Storm), Dushanbe Tajikstan (Tien Shan gold belt), and ANTARCTICA - the most important one. Plus, they forgot all the Russian installations - more than any other country.

Black Sea storm
I live in Cyprus myself and i did not know about this.

Here are the main mining projects of Eurasian Mining Company inc. which are all located where mining riches are located "Bill Clinton Uranium Scandal"

Mining projects

Started by Frank Giustra who flies around the world with Bill Clinton to secure mining contracts in these key places after Clinton introduces him to the Pres. of the country he wants to mine in.

Uranium scandal

After the contracts are signed in each country, Giustra forks over $150 million to Clinton's foundation. Wasn't Clinton involved in Haiti, etc, etc, where all this mineral loot is?

Giustra

The haarp sites are located globally where the richest mineral belts are located.Subsurface mineral exploration has been done from satellites by radio tomography.

Possible locations.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/62da2a2d7ae6.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Quasi

HAARP is not a conspiracy. Just because you don't understand or choose to not research the project does not mean it's evil. Bloody hell people...do a bit of reading.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Crutchley29

deny ignorance

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Quasi

The thing is, you are ignorant, ignorant to the fact that HAARPS research is NOT classified. Go research the science behind the project, research what they are trying to accomplish.

Among the various forums dedicated to science based topics the HAARP conspiracy theories are seen as a running joke, only on ATS to people pick up conspiracy theories from other people, do NO source checking and then go on to propagate the stupidity.

ATS can really help educate people, but sometimes is does the complete opposite.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Quasi, have you even looked up the website? Done the math? Figured out the electrical load such a thing would take? Read over the stats? Examined the archives at HAARP to see what is the norm and what could be possibly something "different"?
Nope, I'm guessing you read about HAARP on a conspiracy site, didn't think to look for yourself, and just took it from there. I've seen the statement made that they are deleting their data from the period around the Haitiian earthquake......but you can pull up all the data taken from the date of, and all the dates around. Same with the die-offs. At least try a bit of research and thinking for yourself, not just what conspiracy sites tells you.
That is Denying Ignorance.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
This is the coolest video, music-wise. What a great way to see the awful reality of HAARP/EISCAT facilities around the world. I believe they are going to quietly soft-kill us in the end.

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Yeah, I got data confirming this as well - lots of locations around the world. This link shows a couple of videos and a map documenting this fact. Music is way cool on the first video. Check it out.

thetruthabout1111awakeningcode.blogspot.com...

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
There may be a lot of transmitter sites around the world - found on the maps included in this thread. But for HAARP or a HAARP like system to work, it needs to be close to the pole. The current sites are in Alaska, Sweden & Russia. The sites are there for a reason. You who question this HAARP is controlling everything form the weather to earthquakes, might want to do some reading on an actual science related web site.

It seems that many of the HAARPies want to believe the sky is falling..

ieeexplore.ieee.org...

www.g8wrb.org...

www.weather.nps.navy.mil...

www.contelec.com...

www.haarp.alaska.edu...

edit on 22-5-2011 by totoway because: spelling

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Whatever the case, in my opinion:
Humans should not be twittling about with this technology or anything like it.
Let the Earth do it's thang, plz.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Crutchley29

Please tell us what they are trying to accomplish, and tell us how it can only have good intentions, that are known to anyone who studies the releases they see fit to give.

Another blind faith believer

new topics

top topics

join