It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Soros vs 13 Illuminati Bloodlines; Rise of the Anti-Christ

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Cool post!

I wish one day they would just out and tell the Sheep that they are being controlled. I wish they would also tell them that voting in a two party system is madness. Futile even.

Nice post. I don't buy the MKUltra stuff though. Other than that. Great post.

Palin is NOT Illuminati. If she was she would be promoted like all the other Republicans and Democrats.
I think many forget that even THE NEW YORK CRIMES, sorry Times, endorsed John McCain early on!

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Soros is rubbish, and i reckon they let him get that win on the pound just to boost him. They own him, like so many before, why would he be out to get them?

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by NeverApologize
Cool post!

I wish one day they would just out and tell the Sheep that they are being controlled. I wish they would also tell them that voting in a two party system is madness. Futile even.

Palin is NOT Illuminati. If she was she would be promoted like all the other Republicans and Democrats.
I think many forget that even THE NEW YORK CRIMES, sorry Times, endorsed John McCain early on!

The way I see Palin in this is that she is a gullible fool. Boondock's angle may be far-fetched but if you consider her associates called her a "diva" then maybe she was used by the Illuminati by simply massaging her ego and giving her the spotlight. Everything else fell into place. She used her maverick/hunting theme and she herself used more violent rhetoric, Arizona shooting happened, and boom! - you have the end of her career with the left blaming her.

If Bush Jr.'s nickname was temporary in Skull and Bones, then Palin's political career has to be the biggest joke of all. It was truly an insult to us Americans.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   
I don't get it, your title is 'Soros vs. 13 illuminati" So is Soros turning sides or not? That would be quite the controversial opinion, that Soros is a 'truther' or even opposed to the illuminati is quite a stretch. Can you clarify exactly what side you think this anti-christ is on? I thought the anti-christ would help the illuminati?

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by DevilJin

Cool post!

The way I see Palin in this is that she is a gullible fool. Boondock's angle may be far-fetched but if you consider her associates called her a "diva" then maybe she was used by the Illuminati by simply massaging her ego and giving her the spotlight. Everything else fell into place. She used her maverick/hunting theme and she herself used more violent rhetoric, Arizona shooting happened, and boom! - you have the end of her career with the left blaming her.

If Bush Jr.'s nickname was temporary in Skull and Bones, then Palin's political career has to be the biggest joke of all. It was truly an insult to us Americans.

It's the new style to hate on Palin. I'm no fan of Palin but I know when people are being led by the leash. The hatred of Palin and Rush is being used to prop up the collapsing democratic party. Sadly it's the same old game, left blames right, right blames left. It's becoming clear they will never be able to comprehend reality if they are always looking at things through a left/right paradigm. This is true for politics as well as anything.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Isn't it Prince Charles or Prince William?

All that stuff in Revelations about dragons, lions and horned heads are all on their coat-of-arms.
edit on 12-1-2011 by Delats because: typo

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   

13?

13 original colonies,
13 signers of the Declaration of Independence,
13 stripes on our flag,
The Dollar Bill:
The final version of the Great Seal was submitted on the thirteenth of June
There are 13 steps on the Pyramid,
13 letters in the Latin above,
13 letters in "E Pluribus Unum",
13 stars above the Eagle,
13 bars on that shield,
13 leaves on the olive branch,
13 fruits, and if you look closely, 13 arrows.
And, for minorities: the 13th Amendment

The 12 desciples of Christ +Jesus =13

13° - Royal Arch of Solomon (Knight of the Ninth Arch) Liberty in our mind and hearts and motivated by duty and honor are the lessons of this degree. The apron of the 13th Degree is purple, bordered with white and with the "Enochian delta" (hexagram with inscribed Tetragrammation) in the center. The jewel comprises a circular medal of gold. The duties are to seek knowledge and to be motivated by duty and honour.

You do realize no one cares and no one will ever wake up even at the turning point facing death.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
reply to [url=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread649714/pg3#pid10309041]/url]

It's because a lot of the folks on here worship Glenn Beck and see his daily rantings on Soros.

You probably missed the tongue emoticon I used. I was slightly kidding.

The op has already told you, he cannot afford television.
Beck has nothing to do with it.. I think the saying goes
something on the line of *Don't attack the messenger*
One day when SHTF people like you will regret talking garbage
over the net.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by allprowolfy
I was interested until i heard the part about the mkultra Sarah Palin, then my mind stopped as every single thing after that was all hypotheticals. For one i personally know Sarah Palins family and if you did as well you would know she is no mkultra lol
that is some funny shizzle as she is a country girl raised in montana and idaho and went to college at isu. Any way alot of thought went into your post, but i just am not feeling it with the direction that you have taken.

We always think we know someone when we are up close. Who woulda thought innocent Laura Bush, sweet lady by the way, killed a man accidently with her car. That was hidden publicly for quite sometime and has long been forgotten. Not saying she doesnt feel bad for it or felt bad for it.

Interesting times indeed.
I know some of the oTo members within Alcoholics Anonymous but then again ...kinda like an OWL I guess
Unfortunately I am not bound by oaths or big salaries which gives me free reign to move about in the cabin while in flight.

Hard to crack this peanut. They say the mind doesnt have a firewall. I have fortunately been equipped with a multi-dimensional holographic METATRONIC encryption standard in which nothing can crack it from this dimension or any other dimension.

I know,,,its supposed to sound crazy...one of many reasons I am left alone and not engaged

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Originally posted by Dogdish
Could this quote be any more appropriate to our situation right now?

ur spot on

kinda feel helpless
and it's not a good feeling
edit on 1/11/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

How can it be spot on when nr 5 in the article Dogdish linked to (educate-yourself.org...) states that one of the Illuminatis goals is "To bring about the end to all industrialization and the production of nuclear generated electric power", and nr 8 says: "To suppress all scientific development except for those deemed beneficial by the Illuminati. Especially targeted is nuclear energy for peaceful purposes."

The OP.s whole basis for the theory of why Gifford was being shot is that she is pro solar power and Soros is pro nulear power. Explain please.

This is the problem with most of the conspiracy theories, they just don't add up. You can't just pick and mix a little here and there from diffrent web pages. Until someone can make a solid, coherent theory, I will remain very sceptical. I am sure of that not all is what it seems, but when I read pieces like the one in the link, it just feels like narrowminded people are trying to use the Illuminati conspiracy to turn the clock back.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Very interesting, to say the least. Great post, and this has been a most intriguing thread.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   

could you explain the Illuminati to me. I understand the Bavarian Illuminati. To the best of my knowledge, this usage of the term Illuminati on todays language is simply a lazy mans way of lumping all the people who are financially better off than they are into a group. Are you asserting that the original Weishapt born Illuminati survived the Jesuit attacks of the late 1700's and is still functioning today, or is your term ambiguous?

I agree that there is a well organized group that drives every aspect of what we think is our government and lets us think that we have some say so, when in fact, we can only be spectators. But are they an offshoot of this original group? Are they a direct lineage of this group? If so, is there anything other than simple speculation as to the name? Why couldn't they be called the CFR, or the Trilateral Commission?

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by klaatu4711
NO AVERAGE JOE ON THE STREET REALLY KNOWS JACK ABOUT THE 'PLAN'. No matter how far into the fringe of it that they like to seem to be. If there is any accuracy with these it gets distorted into what people call 'conspiracy' theories.

I would say u r partially correct.
Some of us have never rubbed
elbows with the elite, but we can
read and research and form a
conclusion from what we find.
This is called rational thinking.
Intuition not required

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
It's because a lot of the folks on here worship Glenn Beck and see his daily rantings on Soros.
You probably missed the tongue emoticon I used. I was slightly kidding.

lol, yea ur right
I did miss the tongue emoticon
but I was stating the truth.
I hardly ever watch Beck
except for when it relates
to something I am investigating.

And sometimes Beck can be wrong,
he's not perfect. But I will say his facts
turn out to be true a lot more times
than they turn out to be false.
So on average, he is a fairly credible
source. Of course, the left will dispute
that entirely.

However, I do find truth in some of the
left wing commentators as well.
So I am objective in my rationale.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by kyeleigh
Im sure he is a really cool guy, but if he does die of a head wound and arises again....than we will know.
lol

maybe he should go hunting
with Dick Cheney !!!! lol

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
since Prince William has been brought up here
I feel it necessary to note some other info I found
in the course of research.

When Prince Charles was hunting a bride,
the Illuminati searched high and low to find
a virgin from the Merovingian bloodline. They
found this virgin by the name of Diana Spencer.
So you see how important this fact was for
the Illuminati to adhere to this ancient
requirement for the Merovingian bloodline.

Now, with that being said, I am thinking
how unfitting is Katie Holmes in this regard.
I mean she has a big reputation of being
a party girl and maybe not even a virgin.
So why is this ancient requirement being
overlooked for Prince William when it was
some important for Prince Charles?

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   

I have not done any research into whether
Palin is in the Illuminati bloodlines.
However my guess is that she is NOT.
If she is not, then I assume the Illuminati
will do everything in their power to stop
her from being president. As every president
we have had for decades has been related
in some form to the bloodlines, even some
of the ones who didn't become president
like John Kerry, he was Illuminati also and
a member of skull and bones and CFR.

And if ur wondering about Obama?
Obama is related to the bloodlines as well
on his maternal side. Obama's mother
is related to Lynn Cheney, wife of Dick
Cheney, just FYI.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by DevilJin

u r quite correct,
leading someone down a path
is a lot easier than most folks
believe. the Illuminati are masters
of manipulation. Give'em a lil money,
point them in the right direction, stroke
their ego and bam. Mission accomplished.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
I don't get it, your title is 'Soros vs. 13 illuminati" So is Soros turning sides or not? That would be quite the controversial opinion, that Soros is a 'truther' or even opposed to the illuminati is quite a stretch. Can you clarify exactly what side you think this anti-christ is on? I thought the anti-christ would help the illuminati?

that is a good question.
The Illuminati have a code
they abide by between themselves.
However, they do have in-fighting
amongst themselves from time
to time as nobody always gets along
entirely all the time.

However, the Anti-Christ will have
no equals. He will betray everyone
to rule alone. There are not 13 seats
in the temple of the Anti-Christ, there is
just 1. Therefore, a power play (mutiny)
will have to take place for the Anti-Christ
to emerge. This is what I think we are
seeing right now. The rise of the one ruler
called the Anti-Christ.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Delats
Isn't it Prince Charles or Prince William?
All that stuff in Revelations about dragons, lions and horned heads are all on their coat-of-arms.

the Bible also says that we will not
know who the Anti-Christ is til he
reveals himself. I don't consider
displaying a satanic coat of arms
as being inconspicuous, do you ???
I call the British Royals a diversion
from the truth.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join