It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Videos of the International Space Station Live Feed

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I just want to share my videos of earth and space from the live camera on ISS......sometimes I catch great beauty, and sometimes bizarre things. I will post at least one new video per day if I see there is interest. It is just awesome seeing earth this way! This first video I took about 30 minutes ago, as ISS was heading to sunrise...,,, and put on quite a show! Like a giant kaleidoscope! Most of it is reflection of the sun off the ISS, but it's still very cool! Some parts are slow but stick with it!

edit on 11-1-2011 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

I have to ask, is there a giant 900 mile wide opening at the north pole?

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by 733t-MNKY

I don't know much about it....why do you ask?

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Well, the hollow earth theory. I'm not a believer nor a denyer. Its hard to believe anything we are told anymore these days. I have some pretty good convincing info about how the earth and all the planets in our solar system are actually hollow. I don't know though. Pretty interesting stuff.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Here is one of a bright area which keeps getting brighter and brighter....anyone know what it is? Refection from the sun?

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by 733t-MNKY

It will take me some time to get them all here, but I have quite a few which show objects that make some very strange movement. You have to keep in mind that there are TONS of space junk up there....however I do have some that move too perfect and do not look like floating junk...

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by StealthyKat
Here is one of a bright area which keeps getting brighter and brighter....anyone know what it is? Refection from the sun?

looks like a second sun to me or otherwise its Nibiru the ISS videos in the past has never had the second refections nor was it this brighter.

Well its just a theory, good videos OP.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
This one was taken on a day when large flashing lights were appearing off and on and I tried to catch them, but only caught one ....and it is as it was leaving. It was close to the space station at one point, then sharply went to the right and down....then it looked as if it just shot off into the distance. It;s at the beginning, and only a brief glimpse of it.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Thanks...I am trying to capture another video of something I see quite often.....it is a huge reddish object...and I mean HUGE ...it took up half the screen. A few friends of mine have seen it too. I'm just waiting to get some video of that.....I'll try to find out if any of my friends have a shot of it and post it here.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Hey thanks...I agree sunshine off the ocean......second reflection could have been cloud bank idono. If Nibs exists at some point it has to rotate out from between us and sun so it would be sceen ???would it really be that big??? great stuff keep it coming

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Thanks.....I don't want this to be a OMG it's a ufo thread....unless I really catch one LOL!I mean if I did catch something like that it would be awesome...BUT that being said, it is just fascinating to me just to see the earth and space that way in real time..... A lot of what people see is refection. However I have seen some video of some very odd stuff from ISS. If I catch anything like that you can be sure I will post it here. My goal is to post at least one per day!

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Here is one that's pretty cool....what you see in the foreground is the ISS....then around 1:10.....starts getting freaky LOL!

i04Jgdqvr9M

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Great video's Kat, good to see you have got the hang of screen grabbing. I remember the GOM thread where so many pages went into explaining how to use screen grab software lol - you cracked it though hun

Will keep an eye on these

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by StarTraveller

have to wonder #1 what is making the light radiate #2 If its reflection or objects beyond the arm

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by StarTraveller

LOL!!! Yes...once I learned it, there's no stoppin me haha! I just love looking at the earth like that....it reminds me of how tiny and insignificant we are in the grand scheme of things....and as an extra bonus, every now and then something odd happens. I am trying to catch the lights everyone talks about....I saw them once, but didn't get it on video. Flashing green red blue and purple
Thank you for the post! I'll be adding new ones every day .

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by mike184ever

That's what I thought....I am used to seeing reflections and colors etc...after watching for a while, you start to be able to tell the difference. This could be, but it sure looks strange, doesn't it? Man I LOVE seeing space like that, the universe is so awesome it is just beyond our imagination! I have another one which I recorded right after this (still loading to youtube)....that image is gone and the station is back in daylight, but there is a strange looking object/ cloud/smoke plume at the bottom of the earth....I'll post it asap!

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
You really should click on the youtube link and watch in full screen to see it well......But this isis the video I took right after the one above....the station has now moved into daylight....there is something in the center of the bottom of the earth.....could that be smoke from a fire going that far up in the atmosphere I have never seen this before.....any thoughts on what it is? ?

edit on 12-1-2011 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I'm thinking Krakatau eruption plume
taking this outside content from another post

Tuesday 11th January 2011 Krakatau Volcano, Indonesia

Eruptions from Krakatau volcano, Indonesia have forced the evacuation of tens of thousands residents. Seven districts affected are Kalianda, Rajabasa, Katibung, Sidomulyo, Ketapang, Sragi and Palas. On Monday ash from Anak Krakatau continued to cover residential areas in parts of Banten province and South Lampung. Visual observations showed ash emissions reaching a height of 600 m and drifting east. Ashfall has affected the operation of seismometers on the volcano. Fisherman and tourists are advised to stay at least 2 km from the volcano.

edit on 12-1-2011 by mike184ever because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by mike184ever

That could be...my first thought was that it looked like some kind of smoke...would smoke go that far above the atmosphere and hang there like that?

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   

It's not moving with the appearant movement of the earth, and is staying perfectly still in relation to the space station (relative to the arm, NOT relative to the solar panels, which automatically track the Sun)...

...So, because it is moving exactly with the space station, I would say it is a spot on the lens (or a spot on the window if the camera is inside).

edit on 1/13/2011 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join