It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Videos of the International Space Station Live Feed

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

I'm pretty sure it's a relflection of some kind too....

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
This is something I cannot figure out....most people watching are focused on the large bright oject....but what interests me is the small one in the background, starting at 9:35...check it out!

edit on 13-1-2011 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
what interests me is I have to wonder that they can osolate the can yet it stays with an OBJ. have to wonder!!

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by mike184ever

I know! It really has to be seen in full screen...it's like it expands and gets brighter. I saw something exactly like that on SoHo before.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

waiting not so patiently for an up load where the cam is looking at some anomaly until WOOPS WE CANT SHOW THIS TO THE PUBLIC ......waiting for one of those cam shots

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   

I had problems with my recording software today so I didn't get anything, but I will post what you asked for....that happens all the time. Just as soon as something looks interesting, they cut to the nasa logo! I should have it up tomorrow...I switched to new software.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Here are two videos I took today....The "kaleidoscope looking lights in the beginning. are reflections of the setting sun off the ISS (I THINK...not sure though)....what I found interesting are the blue, red, white, and green flashing and streaking lights...after 7:30 minutes in the first video)....any ideas what they could be?

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
This is a better one showing the flashing ans streaking lights....awesome!

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   

nice Videos...makes you go hummmm!

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   

I love this kind of stuff....but it seems like you and I are the only ones interested LOL! Oh well...I'll keep posting them for a while longer....

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   

you will get plenty of comments when you show us a battle star that sayes MADE IN NEBULIA on it

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Here ya go LOL!

I was watching the cams and noticed some bright lights in the distance....they disappeared but I started taping in case they came back....this is what happened. If you go frame by frame when they start scrambling the image, you can see a very bright oval object that was not there before which changes colors.It appears in the upper right side of the screen (actually almost center of screen) during the scramble...watch it frame by frame....it is a glowing sphere with a vertical line running through it... There is nothing on the ISS which has that shape. Be sure to watch part two to see what the view looked like after this.I didn't get the audio, but one of the astronauts said they were picking up an echo and requested a private channel for a conference with ground control....??? No, I am not saying it is a ufo, just that there is something there that was not there a minute before the scramble.

This video was right after the scrambled one...some weird looking clouds at 1:40, and especially after 3:00....could be the sun but I have never seen it reflect that way before and I watch a lot! Just for the sake of saying it, this was all recorded at the exact time Pakistan had a huge earthquake......I wish I knew exactly where the ISS was at that moment.

edit on 18-1-2011 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
strange glow in the clouds for sure..like a sunset

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
hoping you have something for us soon that is new and interesting

top topics

<< 1   >>

join