It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Can You Call yourself "Pro Life"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by FredT
How can the anti-abortion crowd justify thier position. It remains a fundmental right for a person to contrioll his or her own body.

but the baby inside is another human being. sure piss and moan when a baby is killed in a war but its ok when its abortion. hell is the same thing! get a clue people!

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I can't go along with the "Its the same thing" mentality. There is a mother involved.

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 04:29 PM
link   
*Shoots up heroin*

My body, my choice.

Oh, wait...there goes that mentality

Doing drugs is illegal, and that doesn't harm anyone but yourself. Why should choosing to end an unborn human's life be considered a lesser crime?

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 04:33 PM
link   
That does bring up a whole new thread. The supposed "Drug War". Do you realize poppy production in Afganistan is at an all time high this year. Our military is there and I consider the plant which produces heroin a very big threat to the security of our country. Why does Bush continue to let this stuff grow and be controlled by the warlords if we are right there and can torch the stuff? Hmmmmm..........

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by madmanacrosswater
That does bring up a whole new thread. The supposed "Drug War". Do you realize poppy production in Afganistan is at an all time high this year. Our military is there and I consider the plant which produces heroin a very big threat to the security of our country. Why does Bush continue to let this stuff grow and be controlled by the warlords if we are right there and can torch the stuff? Hmmmmm..........

You are correct, that is an entirely different issue. Please save it for another thread
. I'd like to see my point replied to on it's own ground.

posted on Jul, 10 2004 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Because it is the murder of an INNOCENT human being.Hence the term pro-LIFE. Women should learn to take responsibilty for their actions. Im not saying it is always their fault such as in cases for rape.

posted on Jul, 10 2004 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I agree with you very much KrazyIvan, why should we cry about other dying children when our own are being killed?

[edit on 10-7-2004 by TACHYON]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join