It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi everyone. Zeitgeist: Moving Forward premieres on Saturday.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I just became a member of ATS. My name is Josh and i live in L.A. This is my first thread so i thought i would shed some light on quite an event taking place this weekend, get everybody's thoughts away from all the doom and gloom. The premiere of Zeitgeist: Moving Forward on saturday in all major cities. I personally am working on getting my tickets for the premiere in downtown los angeles. So what are everyone's thoughts on this. I very much enjoyed the first two documentaries so i can't wait for saturday.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Hey Punksailor and welcome,
Didn't know this was happening so thanks for the info, do you know if it will be online this weekend as well?

Hope you like it here, bucket loads to learn and debate!

Peace

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Hey there and welcome to ATS, thanks for the heads up on the new instalment.

Just a note to everyone though, there were a number of inaccuracies in the last two movies so just a heads up. Make sure to research the information yourself and dont take anyone's opinion as gospel truth here. And just for the record, I two enjoyed the previous doc. as well.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I don't know if there are any online streams, but if you google zeitgeist: moving forward you can find info on the cities it will be premiering in.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by punksailor

Hi punksailor, and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by punksailor

Please keep in mind this thread is in the introductions forum and is supposed to be about you, not zeitgeist.

ATS Search: zeitgeist

new topics

top topics

join