It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasonry The Biggest Multinational Corporation in the World.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by isoger1

Only a bit of info: In mathematics and physics, a soliton is a self-reinforcing solitary wave (a wave packet or pulse) that maintains its shape while it travels at constant speed. Solitons are caused by a cancellation of nonlinear and dispersive effects in the medium.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by isoger1

The World sems to be in danger, not only APAK whose farewell post I have read today but we all, including my two sons, seem to live our last days. As I have written once to Dr. Wolfram, we happen to be very lucky if we go over 2100 AC. A pity for mankind. I propose investigation. but it is up to you all.

Huh ?

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Doomzilla

The answer above is not the one I need, I need a clear "YES" or "NO".

Referring APAK I may say the truth is not to be learned and posted from the afterworld, it has been with us all the time.

We got repetitive signals from the outer space, not periodical but repetitive.
If they were periodical we could use Box-Car-Averagers.

In this case we need to design a special averager for these repetitive signals. I designed one and got some signals out.

The question is: Am I permitted to communicate?

The reason is: The averager uses masonic data also and I need their permission.

very truly yours all,

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by isoger1

I beg your pardon but I need to attain 20 posts.

Technical info:The Boxcar Averager uses analog electronics, supported by digital control, to monitor one discrete point in time on a repetitive (rather periodical) signal. It builds up an average of that point over many cycles before recording it as a value. It may then move on to a different (later) point and repeat the process, averaging for the same number of cycles as for the first point, before recording a second value. In this way it can "step" across a waveform monitoring it at discrete points to build up a complete averaged representation of the input signal.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by isoger1

Then I hope I can speak for all Masons here when I say that if you want to disclose what you've found using aperiodic averaging of signals from outer space, and how that relates to the Masonic secrets, and you're asking for Masonic permission, then no. Please make no further posts on the subject. (If you want the really juicy stuff, you're going to have to do an iterative bandpass filtering, not an averaging, anyway...but I've said too much.)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

You are quite right sir,

Indeed we need the hybrid of both.

I got the message though.

Thanks.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by isoger1

To the public:

The data has been band pass filtered by some very ingenious men in the history.
From time to time sent directed to the receiver and broadcasted.

All you need is to make the averaging.

This is a take home exam and I am not permitted to show my solution to you. You are to solve the questions by yourself.

That is why I have said I am experienced enough not to believe in my heart. My heart is for you.

lebe wohl !
sincerely,

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

iterative bandpass filtering

Starts googling manically

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
In India those who are associated with "Freemasonry" or Illuminati are most corrupt people :

Indian Ex-Aviation Minister Praful Patel who is a Freemason.. CNN video also confirm it..

Has been exposed in Naira Radia tapes that.. Praful Patel destroying Air India to benefiting Kingfisher Airline which is own by Vijay Mallya who is also a Freemason..

Left Ex-Aviation Minister Praful Patel in middle Vijay Mallya.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by infomaster
In India those who are associated with "Freemasonry" or Illuminati are most corrupt people :
Indian Ex-Aviation Minister Praful Patel who is a Freemason.. CNN video also confirm it..
Has been exposed in Naira Radia tapes that.. Praful Patel destroying Air India to benefiting Kingfisher Airline which is own by Vijay Mallya who is also a Freemason.. Left Ex-Aviation Minister Praful Patel in middle Vijay Mallya.

Thanks for posting, not only these prominent figures, most of our freedom fighters, social reformers, presidents were also Freemasons, And you will be shocked to know that many of our British colonizers were also Freemasons, Freemasons were on both sides of our freedom war. And people in the middle were getting murdered while leaders on the both sides were making plans how to cause more violence and suffering.

Sir Phirozeshah Mehta - Patriot and social reformer in the 19th century;.Dadabhoy Nowroji ,Known as the grandfather of India, social reformer and first Indian to be elected to the British house of Commons in the 19th century; Swami Vivekananda; W.C. Bannerjee , A founder member of the Indian National Congress: President Dr. Rajendra Prasad – Freedom fighter and the first President of Independent India; President Dr. S. Radhakrishnan first Vice President and the second President of Independent India: Pandit Motilal Nehru – Freedom fighter and father of Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru, the first Prime Minister of Independent India; President Fakhruddin Ali Ahmed – President of India; Sir Dorabji Jamshedji Tata – Barrister, Industrialist;J.R.D. Tata; Dr. C. Rajagopalachari – The first and last Governor General of Independent India; Dr. Badruddin Tyabji – Leader, Patriot and Founder Member of the Indian National Congress; His Holiness Sir Sultan Mohamed Shah - Aga Khan and The Nawab Of Pataudi Mansur Ali Khan are some name who have been members of Freemasons in India. Source.

more....

In the Orient. The Masonic history in the Orient “is closely bound up with that of the East India Company and the armed forces” (Pick and Knight, p. 308). The first Freemasonry lodges in the Orient were established in Bengal, Madras, and Bombay (1728-58) for British colonizers. Source.

edit on 11/2/11 by vinay86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by vinay86

"Thanks for posting, not only these prominent figures, most of our freedom fighters, social reformers, presidents were also Freemasons, And you will be shocked to know that many of our British colonizers were also Freemasons, Freemasons were on both sides of our freedom war. And people in the middle were getting murdered while leaders on the both sides were making plans how to cause more violence and suffering. "

So basically what you are saying is that freemasons manipulate us and are murderers..?
Could it just be that the evil buggers who have committed these crimes may, coincidentally, belong to a masonic lodge!? Could this be down to cirumstance!?
Please believe me, freemasons are nothing to be scared of and they do not possess the ability to safely pull off a conspiracy of the size of what you're hinting at. Anyone who joins a cult where they have to give up their individuality and conform to some hitherto ideal deserves all the insults they get and are definately not in possession of the sense to hide the truth from a world who is now beginning to watch their every move.
Freemasons, and freemasonry, are no more than to be scared of than those in your local Labour or Conservative social clubs!? Don't pander to their ego's. They are nothing...

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by CholmondleyWarner

Deductive thinking is not, more often than not not, a sufficient method to assess.
I propose analytical thinking and it is denied.
How are we to attain the truth?

very truly

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   

We're not a cult nor do we give up individuality. During the time in the Lodge conformity is required, but it is needed to maintain harmony amongst the Brethren. It is not to stifle ones beliefs.

We do not deserve insults, we have done nothing to deserve such things and you're moral compass must be off to think such a thing.

We are something.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

Neither did Dr. Faust.
All he wanted to do, to attain happiness, was to get more (agrar)land to be lived in.
And it was the end.

There exist a so called Riccardo's Law: No matter what is done for humans, they live just above the subsistence level. They are apt to.
We should not forget that we are no God. No good either.
A mixture of God and Human, a mixture of good and bad.
And it is said that the lower part of the pentagramm is the heavier part.

So is the Divine Comedy.

very truly

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by isoger1
There exist a so called Riccardo's Law: No matter what is done for humans, they live just above the subsistence level. They are apt to.

I always thought Ricardo's Law was that Lucy would eventually screw things up.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Or else, we will change ! Hopefully, if it is not too late.
Late or not, to have recognized the truth is enough.
I heve always liked Caltech's (RC) motto: The Truth will make you easy.

with the light of hope,

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Originally posted by isoger1

I always thought Ricardo's Law was that Lucy would eventually screw things up.
And the corollary? “You got some 'splainin' to do.”

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason

We're not a cult nor do we give up individuality. During the time in the Lodge conformity is required, but it is needed to maintain harmony amongst the Brethren. It is not to stifle ones beliefs.

We do not deserve insults, we have done nothing to deserve such things and you're moral compass must be off to think such a thing.

We are something.

Please explain how my moral compass is off considering that I'm dismissing the idea that you masons somehow have the ability to conduct a conspiracy on the scale which you are said to have done! Show how my moral compass was off or back down and admit you are wrong..! This post goes some way to prove my point about Freemasonry... You don't like to be accussed of being part of the NWO but equally you don't like to be ignored or be described as no threat! I hate to repeat myself but masons are no threat what so ever. They don't have neither the abilty or the know how to force a world wide conspiracy on us citizens of the world. Masons are nothing and the sooner we realise this and move on the better we will be...

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Depends on the scale Sir,
In comparison with Riegel, our good mother Earth is nothing.

In comparison with Orion, our Sun-Planets system is nothing.
A part of it though, remembering the way the Milky Way explodes. We are on the Orion Arm.

Masonry is not nothing, they know what Orion is for a place ...

very truly

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by isoger1

Whatever you are hintong at, you have done a real good job at hiding your true meaning. I will say this... By associating these conspiracies with the freemasons all you are doing is giving them credibilty and lev el playing field from which to attack us normal people. Masons have no more power or influential ability than say a gang of rebel girl scouts who feel their group is leaving them behind! The masons are nothing! Srand up to them and they melt away. The days of innocent people having to dance to the NWO' jig is long gone and is not worth arguing over!

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join