It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasonry The Biggest Multinational Corporation in the World.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Freemasonry is present in almost all of the 195 official independent countries of the world, with more than 6 million members all over the world, whether it is war torn Afghanistan or remotest regions of Africa, you will find a masonic lodge or temple in almost every country of the world often hidden in plain sights. They are present in every continent of the world, Check out this link to find masonic lodges in your country, i bet you will find one.
mason start 4 all, Freemasonry.fm, wikipedia, Masonic lodge info

Doesn't this makes freemasonry the biggest corporation, organization or anything else you want to call them in the world, but it is a strange fact that we haven't seen them listed among JP Morgan, Exxon, Chrysler, General Electric etc. They are present in third world and developing countries like India from way back 1730s...

Masonic Lodge New Delhi, India

Website

And why they put this line in their joining instructions, is it even necessary......

Have belief in a Supreme Being (of any faith. No particular religion or faith is required or excluded. All are welcome.)

Is having belief in a supreme being or not has anything to do with the moral ideas that they promote.

If you inquire about such masonic buildings with your local authorities, most of the time you would find that they they are not even listed in their database. Freemasonry appears in news from time to time and they pose themselves as charitable organisation.

Freemasons say they do charity by supporting other charitable organizations, and the only charity program that i found is related to missing children s called Masonic Child Identification Programs (CHIP).

The CHIP programs allow parents the opportunity to create a kit of identifying materials for their child, free of charge. The kit contains a fingerprint card, a physical description, a video, computer disk, or DVD of the child, a dental imprint, and a DNA sample. The purpose of the kit is to provide critical information to the public and to law enforcement in the event that a child goes missing.

Link.
Yes they take DNA also, and regarding symbolism they use, they explain it as during old times paper was more costlier than food. So they relied on writing on the floor in symbolic form and so from there it is picked up.

So, What is the reason behind expansion of freemasonry to every other country in the world, is it for making more money what normally organizations do or it is something bigger than that, what do you think about that........
edit on 11/1/11 by vinay86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by vinay86

And why they put this line in their joining instructions, is it even necessary......

Have belief in a Supreme Being (of any faith. No particular religion or faith is required or excluded. All are welcome.)

Is having belief in a supreme being or not has anything to do with the moral ideas that they promote.

it is very important. everything you promise to do would mean nothing is it was not a binding agreement with you and God. Think of going to court and putting your hand on the bible, it you were an atheist, lying would be your choice alone, but being a spiritual person, you are now lying to everyone and insulting God while doing it.

If you inquire about such masonic buildings with your local authorities, most of the time you would find that they they are not even listed in their database. Freemasonry appears in news from time to time and they pose themselves as charitable organisation.

Freemasons say they do charity by supporting other charitable organizations, and the only charity program that i found is related to missing children s called Masonic Child Identification Programs (CHIP).

The CHIP programs allow parents the opportunity to create a kit of identifying materials for their child, free of charge. The kit contains a fingerprint card, a physical description, a video, computer disk, or DVD of the child, a dental imprint, and a DNA sample. The purpose of the kit is to provide critical information to the public and to law enforcement in the event that a child goes missing.

Link.
Yes they take DNA also, and regarding symbolism they use, they explain it as during old times paper was more costlier than food. So they relied on writing on the floor in symbolic form and so from there it is picked up.

Charity is usually done at the local level. You won't hear about it because nobody runs to the paper to print a story after they help out a family in need. We do what we do because it's the right thing, not to get attention. The chip program is just a national thing that some masons take part in. Look it up a bit, no DNA is retained, everything is given to the parent. We aren't out to catalog anyone or store their information. We have enough to do keeping our own information. Also, look up Rite Care, Shriners Hospitals.

So, What is the reason behind expansion of freemasonry to every other country in the world, is it for making more money what normally organizations do or it is something bigger than that, what do you think about that........

most small town lodges are barely scraping by. If you look at news articles you will see that in my state alone, several Scottish Rite Valeys have closed their doors and now operate out of a regular lodge because they couldn't afford to keep their building and still support the charities that we support. But don't take my word for it, I an most certainly biased.

edit on 11-1-2011 by network dude because: fixed a mistake

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by vinay86

Dear Vinay86,
You could definately define the Freemason Order as a large organisation, I wouldn't go so far as to say the largest though. I believe an entity has to be trading or have shares to be listed in the stock market, hence why there is no mention.

Being present in third world and developing countries does not necessarily imply anything, if based purely on the charitable work then this can only be seen as a plus.

There is a difference between belief in a supreme creator, and belief in a specific God. I believe (pun intended) that this is a requirement to ensure there is a specific moral stance already present in the candidate or member.

If you're truly interested in knowing more about the Order, I would recommend speaking to someone within it. Network Dude is a good start, I see he's already posted. There is a lot of misinformation about Freemasonry and you would be amased how much is due to misunderstanding, in modern times anyway. A lot of the Order's rather archaic rituals are symbolic and not literal, this causes a lot of misguided opinions.

Regards,
T

edit on 11-1-2011 by torqpoc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by vinay86

Freemasonry is a charitable organization that is worldwide, but made up of hundreds of sovereign Grand Lodges that unite only through shared tradition and ideals. We are not a corporation in any sense of the word.

Just by having lots of members in locations worldwide doesn't make us a corporation. By definition a corporation is a group of merchants or traders united in a trade guild or an association of employers and employees in a basic industry or of members of a profession organized as an organ of political representation in a corporative state.

I would love to visit India one of these times, and maybe even go to one of their Lodge meetings.

You must believe in a higher power or supreme being to join the Freemasons.

Freemasonry appears in news from time to time and they pose themselves as charitable organisation.

We don't pose as one we are. We have numerous charities that have helped millions of people. CHIP is one of them, but there is also the Scottish Rite's Schizophrenic Research, Knights Templar Eye Foundation, Royal Arch Research Assistance, Cryptic Masons Medical Research Foundation, York Rite College Charitable Fund, OES has one, and most known the Shriners Children's Hospital. I also know a lot of Lodges that have their own charity (Bikes for Books and so on). One Lodge in my area helps out a family every year at Christmas time with food and presents.

In regards to CHIP, we don't always take DNA sample. For example, in Idaho they give instructions to the parents to do it at home in a more comfortable environment for the kid. The Masons keep no information, the only copy of the data is with the parents.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason
reply to post by vinay86

Freemasonry is a charitable organization that is worldwide, but made up of hundreds of sovereign Grand Lodges that unite only through shared tradition and ideals. We are not a corporation in any sense of the word.

Thanks for posting, If freemasonry is a charitable organization than why it does not do that actively, but rather donates to other charity organizations. Why it does not actively make hospitals, schools etc. Why does it considers building spiritual and moral ethics separate from charitable work. A person who is charitable already has a high degree of moral ethics.

It is charitable in that its income is not used for private gain, but is devoted to the improvement and promotion of happiness and the well being of all mankind. Many major charities receive donations from funds raised by Freemasons and the other Masonic bodies. Additionally, lodges support many local community charities.

link

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by vinay86
Why it does not actively make hospitals, schools etc.
It does. A handful have already been named. The Shriner burn hospitals are perhaps the best known, with more than 20 hospitals in the US, Canada and Mexico. The Scottish Rite has children's hospitals that specialize in early developmental and learning disorders, providing cochlear implants for deaf babies, treatment for kids with scholiosis, learning strategies for kids with dyslexia, etc. All of which without billing the patients a dime. Masonic charities spend more than $1 million a day to keep these institutions open.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by vinay86

Freemasonry does do the charitable work. Not all Shriners are doctors so not all can do that work, but a board of governors directs each region's hospitals, and a lot of funds come from the members hands. I know for a fact the Eye Foundation does all the leg work to get a person eye care, then the doctor does the procedure. As for some of the smaller ones, that is all local level Masons. CHIP is all Masons. Those charitable organizations I named above are Masonic charities.
edit on 11-1-2011 by KSigMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Oh look what a coincidence, the star of david is on that building as well...

did david even have a star?

for those who claim that freemasonary is innocent please go back to sleep...

I joined freemasonry and was there for a very short time. friendly people but very weird. I didnt mind them, but everything done during the rituals was plain weird. the halls, the floor, the paintings, the way the dress, the way they communicate... too many secrets to deal with... too many things to think about... i couldnt handle it...

so i left and now i use them as a scapegoat for wars, famine, diseases, anything bad really... and for some reason it makes sense... truth makes sense!!

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason
We don't pose as one we are. We have numerous charities that have helped millions of people. CHIP is one of them, but there is also the Scottish Rite's Schizophrenic Research, Knights Templar Eye Foundation, Royal Arch Research Assistance, Cryptic Masons Medical Research Foundation, York Rite College Charitable Fund, OES has one, and most known the Shriners Children's Hospital. I also know a lot of Lodges that have their own charity (Bikes for Books and so on). One Lodge in my area helps out a family every year at Christmas time with food and presents.

These are all charities from U.K, England, Britain, Scotland from where the freemasonry started and it could be that they made them for earning trust of the people. What about the world do they have any charity hospitals, Hermitages, schools, shelters for poor in any of the least developed countries like Africa, India, Afghanistan, Bhutan, Nepal, Bangladesh etc. And why they want to just present in every country in the world, are there are not much character building institutions in them.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
The Church of Rome is the worlds largest ,wealthiest, oldest most influential organisation - when the protestants broke away,the Vatican created the Jesuits as a military order to win back all lands under their control once more - the jesuits were suppressed by pressure from European royalty in 1773 - they simply created the Illuminati in 1776, together with the Rothschild banking scheme - to carry out the same agenda, but resolved to operate under cover, at several removes from the action.

They infiltrated and took over the top levels of freemasonry, then greatly expanded it - as a means to enlist the resources of the Protestant world.

This is how a few people in the elites can control the entire world - they create legions of inluential dupes, willing to go along with maybe innocous requests, suggestions, directives - they can control the fortunes and careers of anyone they choose - they decide which ideas will become acceptable, which books get published, who gets tenure at universities, appointed as judges etc etc - all by just a nod and a wink.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Okay, look... I don't mind a "minority" view of history. There are a number of events in the historical record where I either have a minority view of the motivation, actual course of events, or outcome of events. However, there is such a thing as objective reality and I think we should try to stick to some of it a little more often.

The Illuminati were founded by Adam Winesap as an ANTI-Jesuit organization. He strongly objected to the church propping up what he viewed as the tyrannical concept of divine right of kings. It was for this reason that within a short time, the kings of Europe had so effectively cracked down on the Illuminati that it may fairly be said that the vast majority of members were in prison.

Freemasonry and the Illuminati were only ever connect because Winesap saw the secrecy of the lodges and their independent structure as a valuable way of expanding his own organization. He also believed that their would be similar anti-clerical sentiments in the lodges. The Illuminati *may* have infected ar few lodges with their members -- but the Illuminati were never sufficiently numerous nor influential enough to have any lasting effect on the Fraternity.

The idea that the Freemasons are conspiring with the Jesuits to control Protestants on behalf of the Pope is such a convoluted and bizarre argument that it is not subject to logical or factual refutation. I suspect that any argument I present to counter this bit of suspect "reasoning" will be met by aggrieved argument that I'm covering up the truth or something -- so I'll just say that I have never before this seen such an unmitigated, steaming pile of what my former debate teacher referred to as tarual fecal rhetoric.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohhnyBGood
The Church of Rome is the worlds largest ,wealthiest, oldest most influential organisation - when the protestants broke away,the Vatican created the Jesuits as a military order to win back all lands under their control once more.
They infiltrated and took over the top levels of freemasonry, then greatly expanded it - as a means to enlist the resources of the Protestant world.
This is how a few people in the elites can control the entire world - they create legions of inluential dupes, willing to go along with maybe innocous requests, suggestions, directives - they can control the fortunes and careers of anyone they choose - they decide which ideas will become acceptable, which books get published, who gets tenure at universities, appointed as judges etc etc - all by just a nod and a wink.

Thanks for posting, Agreed with you church of Rome is indeed the most influential and wealthiest organization in the world, I don't know much about the Jesuits or the Illuminati infiltrating freemasonry, but what i see around me here in India is this that both the christian churches and the free-masonic lodges are increasing in numbers day by day and all of our influential leaders are holding top positions in both of them. Both of them lure young people by money and success that they would receive by joining them. And then they make them to carry out their directives and orders which you pointed out.
All of this happens secretively, they never advertise themselves on newspapers etc., if they are committed to spread their moral values in the society, why they can't do that openly.
edit on 12/1/11 by vinay86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by RizeorDie

Dear Rizeordie,

Having just read your post, I can only state that perhaps it wasn't for you, that does not mean you can go about being derogatory without having thought about your motivation.

Your lack of focus or desire was, and is not, the fault of the Order. As I stated, and you should have been made aware during your initiation, a lot of the practices and rituals are extremely archaic. They are in place to represent events, morality and other specific traits, not to be taken literally. Sadly I would have to say you are one of those who didn't take the time to understand and in the grand scheme of things, that was your loss.

If you wish to comment on strange practices, how about some of these:
The giving of presents at Christmas (based on a non verifiable event)
Hiding chocolate eggs for your kids at Easter (what is that all about?)
Something old, something borrowed, something new, something blue for the bride at a wedding.

Should those who don't understand those rituals or practices show them the same disregard?

Just something to think about while your are pointing your fingers at the wrong people.

Regards,
T

edit on 12-1-2011 by torqpoc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by RizeorDie

Actually the six pointed star makes appearances in other cultures besides Judaic world. In fact, in my "World Religion" college course, we looked at several pictures of Ganesh and one of them has him contorted within the star. And Hinduism is the predominant religion of...[drum roll]...India.

It's really sad you try to justify making Freemasonry a scapegoat because you see it as an easier way than diagnosing the actual problem. If you had actually learned something from the Craft you would feel different, but not all take to the lessons taught.

reply to post by vinay86

I don't get why you see worldwide membership a problem. As Masons have traveled so has the order and soon Lodges sprout along with appendant orders. You could probably research their history pretty easily if you just looked.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by JohhnyBGood

when the protestants broke away,the Vatican created the Jesuits as a military order to win back all lands under their control once more ... they simply created the Illuminati in 1776...

Wrong. Doubtful you'll ever find any primary sources supporting your assertions.

Weishaupt originally began the Illuminati with the intention of secretly fighting against the Jesuit influence at his university. (note that Weishaupt did receive a Jesuit education in his youth) However, he was in no way in cahoots with the Church. In fact, his movement was against all religions.

From the juridical deposition of Utzschneider, Grunberger and Cosandey before the Bavarian Elector:

...1. The Illuminee who wishes to rise to the highest degree must be free from all religion; for a religionist will never be admitted to the highest degrees.

A connection to the Rothschilds would be interesting. However, Mayer was still pretty much a coin dealer around those years, albeit a very successful one.
edit on 12/1/11 by ConspiracyNut23 because: fix bb code

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

it is very important. everything you promise to do would mean nothing is it was not a binding agreement with you and God.

I can see why you guys don't want us around. Indeed, this would mean very little to an atheist. No more than making a promise to Santa Claus or the Easter Bunny. But, you guys could take our word for it, no? Atheist doesn't mean immoral. (I wonder how the irregular lodges who accept atheists go about doing that part)

I feel discriminate against, but as long as freemasonry doesn't receive any funding from the state, (like the Boy Scouts for example) there isn't much I can do about it.

Think of going to court and putting your hand on the bible, it you were an atheist, lying would be your choice alone, but being a spiritual person, you are now lying to everyone and insulting God while doing it.

Still, perjury itself is a pretty serious offence.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by ConspiracyNut23

How involved were you in Terry's book? I went through some old threads and noticed you helping translate things from old German documents. I have been fascinated with this subject and finding factual information seems to be the biggest challenge.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   

It's just that way. I am not saying that an atheist would not be able to be trusted. Think of being a kid and swearing to your best friend that you would keep a secret. Just saying "I swear" was never enough, you had to promise to sick a needle in your eye, or promise on your life of some such thing. Binding agreements have to have glue. Somewhere we lost our word. It used to be that a handshake and a mans word were all the glue any agreement would need. I guess it all fell apart when we stopped being able to kill a man for going against his word. (not that I advocate that) Old West style justice kept men honest.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Sorry dude but you have to realise how conspirators think - of course they are going to say one thing and do another!. How do you suppose it is that 12 men meet together and embark upon a plan to take over the world - unless they have the resources of something like the Vatican or Jesuits at thier disposal - hmmmmm?

The Founder of the Jesuit Order, Ignatius Loyola classed himself as a member of the Illuminati (Los Alumbrados). And, from time to time, here and there, small bodies of those called "The Illuminati", sometimes known as Rosicrucians" rose into publicity for a short period.

"Weishaupt had long been scheming the establishment of an Association or Order, which in time, should govern the world! In his first fervor and high expectations, he hinted to several ex-Jesuits the probability of their recovering, under a new name, the influence which they formerly possessed, and of being again of great service to society, by directing the education of youth of distinction, now emancipated from all civil and religious prejudices." -Proofs of a Conspiracy, John Robison, pg. 59
www.religiouscounterfeits.org...

As for the Rothschilds - ordinary seeming (jewish) coindealer, taken up by the nobility all of a sudden - why the next thing you know they have become the worlds weathiest family and 'keeper of the Vatican treasury'.

Remember Constantine and the red crosses he had his troops paint on thier shields,prior to the battle with Justinian for control of the Roman Empire - Rothschilds remind you of anything? or the Knights Templar,with their signature shields with a red cross, or the Rosicrucians.

edit on 12-1-2011 by JohhnyBGood because: added link

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

How involved were you in Terry's book?

I wasn't. I did get a signed copy of the book though!

By the time Terry (Fire_in_the_mind) showed up on ATS, he was well on his way to finishing his book. (I think he was waiting on his editor to finish up the index)

I did translate the letter found on Lanz's person after he was struck by lightening. (which set off the series of indictment against the Illuminati) but that was about it.

Terry sent me a copy of the French translation he had uncovered, but translating 200-year old French proved to be beyond my abilities. Speaking/writing French alone isn't sufficient. You have to be familiar with freemasonry in Germany around that time as well as the political structure. I greatly admire Terry for the devotion to his work.

Since the publication of his book, Terry's network has expanded greatly and he's now working directly from German originals.

edit on 12/1/11 by ConspiracyNut23 because: typos

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join