It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All the secrets revealed.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   
OP,

any predictions of future?
edit on 12-1-2011 by saabacura because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by galadofwarthethird

The world is governed by people on the secret mind control project. The all seeing eye, or illuminati is who I refer to as the elites. All these people are told what to think. As I began responding back into it of January this year, "GOD" or S.M, meglomanism has become so bad that he has installed chips in my head, keeps saying he has put aids back into me, I have artificial dreams every night, and there are many others running mind control projects against me because of the bounty on controlling my mind given by the richest Zionists.

It is this lack of oversight of national security, not U.K intelligence, but private Zionist agents, who I am now told "GOD" or S.M works for, and many others who have recruited former enemies against me, that leads me to think that it would be better if we sacrificied some of our civil liberties in order to have the national security laws more transparent. It is these people, who are above the law, that are responsable for putting me through so much torture for the past 4-5 years.

No one should be above the law, but some, as I have found, are.
edit on 12-1-2011 by SonofGod25 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by saabacura

Well just download the document, then > edit > find and search the chapter which sound interesting.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by SonofGod25

OP, you need to get some sleep. And refer to my first post. Actually I'll repost it so you can read it again......

I did not read your link, but you call yourself SonofGod25 and then you give that description of this man who calls himself "GOD". Can you please clarify, and your way off key, you might need to rectify all your thought processes, hectic, disharmonious, and out of sink with this reality, and that is not good. Please reaffirm and dislocate yourself from, your other self. And any man who calls himself god and it's not in jest....should be avoided, the magnitude of that assumption is beyond improbable into the impossible. Please reassess all your thoughts. All's in jest that ends in jest, beware that which is to serious,

Take care of yourself op and get some sleep, all that you wrote is but a product of an overactive and overstimulates and tired mind. And this man who calls himself "GOD" is not a god. I could tell you what it is, but I don't like people who are hectic and all over the place, and you wont like it when told, but there will come a time when this god will lead you in to a wrong turn, into the danger zone. So you should make it your priority to get as much sleep as necessary, to save your strength for when that time comes....Peace out op.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by galadofwarthethird

OP, you need to get some sleep. And refer to my first post. Actually I'll repost it so you can read it again......

I did not read your link, but you call yourself SonofGod25 and then you give that description of this man who calls himself "GOD". Can you please clarify, and your way off key, you might need to rectify all your thought processes, hectic, disharmonious, and out of sink with this reality, and that is not good. Please reaffirm and dislocate yourself from, your other self. And any man who calls himself god and it's not in jest....should be avoided, the magnitude of that assumption is beyond improbable into the impossible. Please reassess all your thoughts. All's in jest that ends in jest, beware that which is to serious,

Take care of yourself op and get some sleep, all that you wrote is but a product of an overactive and overstimulates and tired mind. And this man who calls himself "GOD" is not a god. I could tell you what it is, but I don't like people who are hectic and all over the place, and you wont like it when told, but there will come a time when this god will lead you in to a wrong turn, into the danger zone. So you should make it your priority to get as much sleep as necessary, to save your strength for when that time comes....Peace out op.

yes OP,

You say that you are from the UK. which means that it is like 6:30 AM day time now.

OP, I will have many more questions to come. I am from the West coast of the USA so it is 12:37 AM now.

OP, Please go to sleep but thanks for responding to me.

by the way, I will read most of you 200 page book.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   

If you read what I have posted about the future human chip, I was shown an image of the whole Earth being "illuminated" by a solar flair in 2012. If you read what I have posted, "the Greys" want this planet taken in 2000-3000 years, but we will not evolve into our true creators, the Paladin spiritual form, of which I have seen, I presume until, 500,000 years.

That is why it is vital we develop a rational understanding of human spirit, and evolve our spirits, so that we become this spiritual form, rather than being left with the last remaining human that is a human brain, and "Grey" computer robotic body, if we do not.

The solutions after 2012 in the new age, are spiritual and not scientific, and it is the increase in galactic energy coming into the planet that will cause a higher reasonating rate of our central nervous systems, which will lead to a greater spiritual awareness and the unlocking of the sub concious part of the brain, which will allow us to becme our true creators.

However, as explained in the chapter the fake sun, moon and stars, the man who calls himself "GOD", is using fourth dimensional technology in order to prevent the shift of ages from occuring. He has created a sun which is actually a thermo nuclear device with discs that fly in front of it in an attempt to prevent the shift of ages in 2012. This will prevent us from becoming our true creators, and prevent the increased spiritual awareness and unlocking of the sub concious part of the brain from occuring. He is being sponsered to do this by the wealthiest "elites" or "illuminati" because they are fearful that the power will be restored to the people after the shift of ages.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   

I did reply please recheck.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Its 9am, ive already slept, thanks.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   
well ok, it is 1 am here now, going to sleep soon....

but you know OP, I had somewhat similar experiences like you which resonates with me. But the outcomes were different i think.....

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by SonofGod25

I did reply please recheck.

No you did not op, so I'll post it one more time, because I got other things to do, and to get some sleep as well. So when are you going to respond to it with something that makes sense. Anyways peace out op.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Perhaps be careful that you are not being manipulated.

Do not trust immediately of things.

Not everything may appear as is.

The mystery may greater than one can ever imagine or be told.......

I donno but please be careful and be safe.

otherwise, good night!

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by SonofGod25

It is ultra serious. For the last time the man who calls himself "GOD" is also ultra serious, it only me who has realised that this is actually a person that controls the secret mind control project and the fourth dimensional technologies who I have assumed to be Stanley McChrystal. On the secret mind control project he stated, "you can call me GOD." This is part of the reason, to show the meglomaniasm of this man, that he has the ego to call himself "GOD".

You must realise that the reason "the elites" think they can talk directly to God, is because this man plays God with their minds through the secret mind control project. It is only through unlocking the sub concious part of my brain that I was encouraged to do, by the benevolent E.T that contacted me, that I have managed to logically figure him out.

This is why people such as the most well known terrorist leader never get caught, because they are told by "GOD" what to do and where to go, the same reason the King Pin criminals never get caught. The chapters The conspiracy in Afghanistan and The mind control project and organised criminality will given further clarification. It is this reason some people think the most well known terrorist leader has a direct link to God.

You can see because of these "illuminated" fourth dimensional controlled conspiracies, that decent working or middle class men, woman and children are dying every day in places such war zones such as Iraq and Afghanistan.

The luciferianism amongst the elites is justified by the Jewish idealogy, that heaven and hell dont exist and we are going the same way after death.

What you dont know, you dont know.

Galad please see the reply under your o.p.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   

You did not reply to my first post op. All that I wrote in the first post is a one big question. Here on this page.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   
People actually follow this story? ... lol!

Does ATS has a sign outside "Nut house"? you would think someone who is of such gravity would do something more than post in a forum...

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Dang it man, I want this file!

(But it doesn't download...) any ideas?
edit on 12-1-2011 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Dude, you need to relax, take a deep breath and perhaps another month to get your story straight and then come back to us.
I cannot make out what you are trying to say, your story/post is like a Tazmanian devil... all over the place.

I would really like to read your story, just get it straight...

Hope to hear from you soon.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Did all this happen before or after you got hit over the head with a cricket bat, hard enough to leave a scar?

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by jeanvaljean

It comes as no coincidence this site has deleted my story several times, and is, I think, at some level, a site run to 'control the dissent.'

I expect "trolls" on the internet anyway.

What you dont know you dont know. I find it expectable that people find this story fantsy, but I can assure you, I have being through it all.

The latest conspiracy I am going through is that I have being in contact with aliens all my life and that my concious field has expanded, when they are using E.T technology to expand my concious field and want me beheaded for what I jokingly wrote on the in ternet. This is ridiculous but proberly appears perfectly rational to those on the "Grey" mind control project.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   

you sir are a first class looney. how can you expect anyone to believe these incredible things you say without anything else? your documents that you posted, what is that a diary that you wrote yourself?

maybe you should step back for a second and take a look at yourself, before you continue with these ramblings. think about it. no-one in their right mind would believe you. i hope you don't share these fantasies with people in real life, that could get you locked up and drugged for the unforeseeable future. and you don't want that, trust me..

I think the best thing for you to do would be to either:

-accept that these things happened to you and get on with your life as normal, and keep quiet about it(after all even if it did happen, who wants to be ridiculed and to be "that guy" for the rest of your life, and possibly sectioned)

-reject that these things happened, and understand that this was a bad point in your life which you are now getting over, and live a normal life. also keep quiet about it.

You might think that im saying this as some kind of threat and am actually trying to silence you. but im not.
im just a normal guy who has seen what these kind of delusions can do to people and how bad it will mess up your life. you will never escape it. it will effect everything that you ever wanted to do in the future if you go full blown crazy.

good luck, and i hope you listen to this advice.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

www.scribd.com...

Here you can view it.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join