It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the post about getting rid of the second amendment and the constitution a fishing operation?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Come on guys...

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
IMHO, the shooting was an MK-Ultra OP, the boy was a patsy, and the whole thing was orchestrated to further the banning of guns in America. This all stared with the Brady shooting, if you remember, they tried to ban guns then. Charlton Heston said it best, I think...."From my cold, dead hand." My sentiments exactly.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

I disagree.

I understand the propensity to inflect conspiratorial notions on this very high-profile shooting, but there really are crazy people out there who have violent tendencies and sometimes they make it to the news because of who they killed or how particularly heinous the crime was.

Especially since the picture being painted of Jared Loughner's troubled past, and the scores of people who knew him and feared him are coming to the forefront with their stories.

On the rest, we agree.
edit on 11-1-2011 by Lunatic Pandora because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Whether it was mind control or something else, it is odd that Loughner went to high school in a town with a small CIA airfield.

Marana home to SF/CIA airfield.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Funny, I'm a sick fetishist for not wanting some assinine and useless restrictions on my freedom.

What of the lobby who perpetually seeks to restrict and limit my freedom with useless legislation? No, they are not sick fetishists dancing in the blood of victims. They're noble and heroic fighting a crusade to ascend mankind to the next level of consciousness.

Maybe the "gun lobby" wouldnt appear half as loony if they didnt have to oppose a new idiotic bill every other day.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Lunatic Pandora

In fact it does, see, strangely, the NRA was established the same year the KKK was deemed a terrorist organization.

It's not a coincidence. Just look up the Civil Rights Act of 1871 and you will know that the NRA is and always has been a front for the Klu Klux Klan.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno

It's not a coincidence. Just look up the Civil Rights Act of 1871 and you will know that the NRA is and always has been a front for the Klu Klux Klan.

What?

Are you insane?

While the NRA is no friend of gun owners, they are certainly not a front for the KKK

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Of cource he was insighting strong feelings . Thanks for bringing this to light. I have seen that you spotted his plan right from the begining. Through his posts you have found a troller blantently obvious. thanks

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Reply to post by whatukno

Shouldnt the NRA be all about gun control then? The klan was. The klan was a huge supporter of bills that kept guns out of the hands of the poor and out of the hands of minorities.

Seems the NRA has lost their way.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

Sorry to burst your bubble, but that's the truth, and that's why the gun lobby in this country is just a radical right wing terror group making sure that gang members and drug dealers and other less than reputable citizens always will have access to guns.

Just like the CIA introduced Crack to Urban minorities, the NRA does the same thing. Making sure that minorities have plenty of access to weapons in the hopes that they kill each other.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
The origin of the NRA:

It was established in 1871 in New York by William Conant Church and George Wood Wingate as the American Rifle Association; its first President was former Senator and famous Civil War Union Army General Ambrose Burnside.[2] President of the United States Ulysses S. Grant served as the NRA's eighth President[3] and General Philip H. Sheridan as its ninth.[4]

So unless you can connect Grant, Burnside and some NY legislators to the Klan the notion that they are one in the same kind of falls flat.

But what chance does recorded history have against a spiffy cartoon in a slanted movie have?

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

OK back on topic guys. Well sort of.

Could this be a fishing operation?

First question: Are blogs visited by the Government?
Family Guardian, a small web site, SHOWS the government does indeed visit various sites. Family Guardian very kindly shows those statistics here: Access Statistics for Family Guardian

Second question: Has the government ever show dishonest tactics in trying to get legislation passed?

THAT question should result in an avalanche. Here is one concrete example.

I have received news from several independent sources both within the government and elsewhere that the USDA Terrorist has been identified and dealt with by the internal investigators. One of the sources is Senator Kent Conrad of North Dakota who is on the Senate Agriculture, Nutrition and Forestry Committee and was kind enough to send a letter to one of his constituents, Donna K, to follow up on the investigation:

Dear Charles & Donna:

Thank you for contacting me regarding a comment posted on the website www.nonais.org on August 29th...

I have contacted the USDA Office of Inspector General (OIG) to share your concern over this incident. The staff at OIG informed me that they have completed an investigation into this matter. Two agents were assigned to this case and questioned the USDA employee who had posted this message....

Sincerely,
[signed]
KENT CONRAD
United States Senate

Another source who was briefed on this matter told me earlier this week that while the IP address [168.68.129.127] that I tracked down was correct, it was not the individual pinpointed at that computer who left the message containing the threat of terrorism.... nonais.org...

Side note: Despite a valiant fight by farmers and consumers NAIS is now law as demanded by the World Trader Organization and the United Nations. The new law also states we must abide by WTO and UN demands:

Sec. 404. COMPLIANCE WITH INTERNATIONAL AGREEMENTS Pg. 239 Line 20
Nothing in this Act (or an amendment made by this Act) shall be construed in a manner inconsistent with the agreement establishing the World Trade Organization or any other treaty or international agreement to which the United States is a party.

It is really necessary to understand WHY there is such a drive to disarm Americans and to understand that drive comes from outside the USA just like the drive to remove American farmers from their land did.

Remember it is the United Nations who wants the USA disarmed just like they wanted US farmers to abide by regulations written by the UN. Congress just passed the law forcing US farmers to abide by regs written by non-Americans. The UN wanted the USA to abide by the Biodiversity Treaty/Agenda 21. When the law removing US citizens from over 50% of US land was stopped at the last minute, CLINTON used Executive Order 12852 to institute Agenda 21 "Sustainability Councils" instead.

The UN Convention on Biological Diversity Plan to Restore Biodiversity in the United States: map constructed from core, buffer, and corridor area parameters from the Wildlands Project Note the tiny green specks are where Americans are allowed all the rest of the USA is no access or limited access. Perhaps now you can understand WHY guns MUST be outlawed to implement this "grand plan" called Sustainability or Agenda 21.

Liberal viewpoint:
The Road to Sustainable Development: A Snapshot of Activities in the United States

Conservative Viewpoint
Green Global Dictatorship: Regional Governance, UN Agenda 21, Sustainable Development, and the Wildlands Project

List of Laws

Well maybe I was not that far off topic...

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

....the gun lobby in this country is just a radical right wing terror group making sure that gang members and drug dealers and other less than reputable citizens always will have access to guns.

This tripe, along with your complete LIE about the NRA, is why people get nervous when people like YOU talk about gun control. And it seems, all the people who talk about gun control share your particular penchant for disinformation.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   

What do you mean people like me?

Do you mean people who think that sane law abiding citizens should have guns and not drug dealers and thugs and criminals and the insane?

Is that what you mean with that whole "People like me"?

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Reply to post by whatukno

drug dealers and thugs and criminals

Isnt that just racist code for black people?

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   

IMHO, the shooting was an MK-Ultra OP, the boy was a patsy, and the whole thing was orchestrated to further the banning of guns in America.

As I showed in my first post they really did not have to go to much trouble to get the desired result - A prominent figure shot. All you had to do was play the numbers game. Remember 25% of those on the street have serious mental illness. There were "664,414" in January of 2008 according to the Annual Homeless Assessment Report to Congress. That gives us over 16,000 people with serious mental illness wandering around BEFORE the economy crashed.

So the set-up is
1. The Mentally ill and drug addicts on the streets as homeless
2. A Target for Anger: The liberal media manta that the wealthy are selfish and not sharing with the poor
3. ENVY => HATE
4. ready access to guns

The only thing I find surprising is that this did not happen sooner or more often.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   

There's a big difference between owning a gun and being so obsessed with gun ownership it borders on a fetish.

Practice what you preach. Throw away your guns. If you are so dead set against people owning firearms then be ready to back it up with actions that will get others to follow. Post a video of you smashing your guns with a sledge hammer. We're waiting.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Yes, people like you. People like you who inject disinformation and propaganda to support their agenda, dragging good people through the mud, and displaying a disturbing level of paranoia when things don't go your way..Like your thread about moving to Canada...

You go ahead and talk out of both sides of your mouth, but the discerning reader knows full well what I'm talking about.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join