It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the Loughner Mug Shot Fake?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by xstealth

Why not? Plenty of people buy colored contacts; if not manufacturers would not make them. And who can know what goes on in the mind of a mentally ill person?

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
One's indoor lighting, one's outdoor lighting, hence the complexion color difference. I've seen pictures before where green or blue eyes look dark simply because of the lighting. Also in the outdoor pic if you zoom in you can see a couple of very faint moles in the same locations on chin. Not all of them are there, but then again how old is the outdoor photo. Moles can emerge over time, plus it looks like he has acne too.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
they do not let you have contacts in jail, they make u get glasses big thick ugly glasses

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by matrix12

It's a mug shot though. Before he was in a cell. I am not saying I am absolutely right, just that it's a very real possibility.
edit on 11-1-2011 by InvisibleAlbatross because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by InvisibleAlbatross

Would colored-contacts be allowed during photographing procedures? Part of the purpose of the mug shot is to create a visual identification of the arrested individual for future reference. If the individual is adorned with any manner of accessories which alters his or her original visage, would these be removed prior to the pictures being shot?

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by kalamatas

The lighting difference from indoors to outdoors shouldn't be so dramatic though, when you take into account the fact that during a mug shot a bright beam of light is directed straight at the face. This in my opinion would accentuate any color in the iris regardless of the current location.

link   
What is with the black lines around the neck of his T-shirt and the outline of his shoulders? It also looks like his scalp has been outlined as if the background has been removed.

link   
I really think the eye color thing is just shadowing from the lighting and crappy mug shot camera. If they were brown they'd be much darker. To me, if you look close, you can see a lighter color, even a bluish tinge in the close up pixel photo.

link   
reply to post by Tgautier13

it happen to me durin the bookin process....asked me if i wore contacts, make you fill out a sheet on your medical history then when seen by medical you are asked the same questions...

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Not necessarily. You have to take into account white balance and contrast.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Well, we can determine without a shadow of a doubt what color his eyes are; we just have to ask the parents and check records.

State ID also has eye color.

His nose has definately been broken at some point after the photos of him in the band (after 2007 and the alcohol poisoning incident).

This photo seems too good to be true for the media. He smiled..... perfect fodder for the pundits.

This is all eerily similar to an MKULTRA type of scenario. I am not saying that THAT is what is happening, but I am not putting it outside the realm of possibilities.

We have to watch what the police state does next in order to figure that out. Hopefully, this man is just crazy and the freedoms that we have left would not be touched. It would be a greater crime if after all of this, Jared Loughner not only killed 9 people, but even more of our freedom on that fateful day.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by matrix12

After seeing the pics from abc.com...naybe the myspace pic was the fake! Geesh...that's definitely the same guy in the mugshot!

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Check out the guys face - this image has his left side and right sides mirrored.

The right side looks craziest, IMO.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by kalamatas

True enough, however, wouldn't evidence of white balancing lend further proof to my original assumption of the mugshot being fake or at the very least tampered with? I have seen many recent mugshots where the lighting and contrast were not nearly as well done as in this photo.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by DINSTAAR

This situation is beginning to look more and more like an MKULTRA / Project ARTICHOKE staged event to me as well. I will not go so far as to claim it was as we need some more time to allow any more clues or information to reach the mainstream audience. However, a cursory glance at his favorite books:

I had favorite books: Animal Farm, Brave New World, The Wizard Of OZ, Aesop Fables, The Odyssey, Alice Adventures Into Wonderland, Fahrenheit 451, Peter Pan, To Kill A Mockingbird, We The Living, Phantom Toll Booth, One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest, Pulp,Through The Looking Glass, The Communist Manifesto, Siddhartha, The Old Man And The Sea, Gulliver's Travels, Mein Kampf, The Republic, and Meno.

Reveals all the usual suspects when discussing MKULTRA influenced hypnosis (emphasis mine).

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   

My guess is that not every department has the same quality mugshot camera, and the lighting in each place isn't the same. It looks like there's simply terrible fluorescent lighting in the room.

I vaguely remember reading something somewhere a couple months ago about how in a certain picture someone's blue eyes looked brown, and someone said that if the light is reflecting too much off the eyes it creates shadows and looks darker in color. I know I've seen personal photos where light eyes look dark, and it was taken with a crappy camera.

In mirrored photo of the left the eyes appear lighter, and you don't have the more shadowed eye of the other side to really make them seem brown.

As far as the nose goes. Mine is crooked and sometimes you can't see it in photos, but if I have a photo taken of me that is really contrasted with shadows like the mugshot then you can see the lovely crookedness.

Just my opinion. It looks like the same guy all around to me, just different cameras, different lighting, at different times.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Just to throw my two cents out there:

My father's eyes can change colors depending on his mood. Don't know if the same can be said for Loughner, but it might explain the eye color discrepancy.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
obviously he's wearing contacts to hide the brain cancer
Jared Lee photos Debunked

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   
so your trying to say he got away? and this is an MK/ULTRA? or a cover up for that "something" Gifford "knew".

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   
If you look closely in the younger photos, the moles are still there, albeit fainter. His nose could have been broken at some point, or, like other humans, could have been still changing as he grew into full adulthood as facial features often do.

His eye color in the mugshot is pointless to argue, as the lighting is obviously quite poor. One of my children has sharp blue eyes, and the other has warm brown eyes. Depending on the lighting conditions when I take photos, it sometimes looks as if I have 2 brown-eyed children. Lighting quality matters, people. How do you blaze past that so easily?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join