It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get 2 Know Each Other Game!!

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
what is your dream car ?

Vantage V12 in Mocha Mettalic with a capucino leather interior.

Originally posted by TrueLies

whats your age and do you feel the number??

I'm 39 & no, I don't feel it. I've got the country boy genetics of my father and the loudly clanking brass ballz of my mother, so I've escaped the physical & mental wear & tear of most people my age. I regularly get out & bang on the court with my nephews, although a 6 ft, 245 lbs...I'm no longer the biggest kid on the court! They're all over 6'3" & though I still got the muscle on them , they can BANG!
I guess feeling ones age is accounting for limtations beforehand.....I don't do that. I still "haven't found what I'm looking for", as the song goes!

When you interact with people, how good a judge of character do you rate yourself?

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bout Time
When you interact with people, how good a judge of character do you rate yourself?

I'm a really good judge of character, It's hard not to judge, I wish I was accepting of everybody and the world was full of wonderful people, but it's not like that so as my husband says, i've got a pretty good bull # detector...

Have you ever had leaky gut syndrome?! (for #s and giggles)

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Have you ever had leaky gut syndrome?! (for #s and giggles)

Do I pee a little when I laugh? Is that what that mean?

Nope, my plumbing is just peachy! I think that's a chick thing!!

Have you ever been groped by a co-worker or manager? ( yes for me on both )

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Have you ever been groped by a co-worker or manager? ( yes for me on both )

yes... she worked for me...
lasted a few weeks....

who's your favorite football team.... NFL or College ...

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone

who's your favorite football team.... NFL or College ...

Giants, but I've always liked players as the first point. When I was 17, I was convinced I'd be the next Earl Campbell.....I'd love to decimate anyone trying to tackle me!

If you've played contact sports, would you want your offspring to play them too, or are you older/wiser/slightly crippled because of them?

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 04:48 PM
link   
only going to go back a few questions, well the ones I can remember
as for my celebrity question....it would be Dwayne Johnson aka the Rock

No I can't drive stick

No dream car....as long as it's new and not a GEO I'm happy

leaky syndrome...no...well once when I had this bad case of the flu, everytime I sneezed...well.....you know

Yes I've been groped at work

Currently self employed, dream job would be making mad $$$$ doing my hobbies.

I love the Jets

and yes I would allow my kids to play contact sports if that is what they want. Daddy has a bad knee and several other basketball injuries so I'm sure he'll inform them as to the negatives, but if they want to, they can.

Do you regret losing your virginity to the person you did the deed with??

[Edited on 11-30-2004 by worldwatcher]

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher

No because he's the guy I wanted, went after him, got him, went out for two years, so I had a good first time hottie... Although it didn't get the kind of relationship I wanted until a few months before we broke up...

Whats the worst food you can remember tasting??

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 04:54 PM
link   

as im a lesbian, i've never "lost it " in your sense of the term.
but, as for my interpretation of it. no,no regrets. she was was very nice.-j; )

what do you wish you could do, but won't because you lack the nerve?

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 04:54 PM
link   

[Edited on 11-30-2004 by worldwatcher]

I can't answer that until what qualifys as lost virginity is answered; different things happened at differnt ages....first one being at a very young age.

Have you ever had a relationship with a co-worker?

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 04:55 PM
link   
McDonalds.

What are you doing for Christmas?

* Ahem. My response was to "worst food tasted". I've never had sexual relations in a McDonalds outlet as an employee or otherwise, with a burger or a person. I know one guy who used to do bad things to McDonalds burgers. Does anyone know why sometimes you are not linked to the final post when you try to link to it? *

[Edited on 30-11-2004 by MaskedAvatar]

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar

Ski trip ...........

What's the closest man on man experience you have had if any, accidental encounters included... maybe the lights were off and you thought it was someone else, you know...

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
McDonalds.

* Ahem. My response was to "worst food tasted". I've never had sexual relations in a McDonalds outlet as an employee or otherwise. *

[Edited on 30-11-2004 by MaskedAvatar]

Damn, that already had me typing a follow up!

All of my very large family assembles on Christmas eve for merriment & mirth.

My worst food was boiled okra...I thought an elephant sneezed in the bowl.

Is the meaning of life to love as you would be loved?

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Have you ever had a relationship with a co-worker?

Yes...... And when it finally happened, he just grossed me out...

what's the most rebellious thing you can remember doing in your younger days, or maybe even now...

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Is the meaning of life to love as you would be loved?

I would say that would be part of it.... or almost all of it....

Do you think your good looking in the physical sense?

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 05:06 PM
link   

What's the closest man on man experience you have had if any, accidental encounters included... maybe the lights were off and you thought it was someone else, you know...

My azz being grabbed in a club last year. It was the second time in that club on that night, so I ignored it until we got back to our table & I was informed that it was a man that time. Needless to say, I found a pair of pants , evidently, that my butt is irresistable in!!

What's the best meal you ever had?

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 05:10 PM
link   

What's the best meal you ever had?

One of the few meals that sticks out was at wildfire... I had a really nice steak, garlic mashed potatoe's and steamed veggies with butter on them...

Another one I had was real italian homemade spagetti and meatballs, the sauce was unbelievable...

Then my old roomate made a spanish rice which was just too good...

And then at a family owned mexican restaurant here in town... Had many things from them, but everything was always always so good...

what's the weirdest food you've eaten, like cockroaches ona stick or??? and describe how it tasted...

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 05:18 PM
link   

what's the most rebellious thing you can remember doing in your younger days, or maybe even now...

Do you think your good looking in the physical sense?

Cutting class & drinking beer on the rectory roof. Stealing. Having sex with my girlfreind while her mom was upstairs watching soap operas. Having sex in public. None of which, except the latter, has happened as an adult.

Yes, I'm good looking. I have no ego about it because I was an ugly duckling until High School. Then, my mother would constantly tell me " A man wrapped up in himself makes a very small package". I learned as I matured that no matter how attractive you are, if a person has a "type" and you're not it, you get no play.
I've been described as a cross between Tom Selleck & Armand Assanti, with a Mike Tysons build. Nothing I did, except the body....the rest is my parents doing.

Are mustaches really out of style?

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 05:24 PM
link   

what's the weirdest food you've eaten, like cockroaches ona stick or??? and describe how it tasted...

I've eaten brains, eyeballs & testicles and thet were all very good. But mutton turns me off, as does boiled okra, but I like the pickled & fried okra.

Can you do a full split? ( I can do a french split, but can't get all the way down for a full Jean Claude Van Damn one )

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Are mustaches really out of style?

I don't care for em, i'd rather have a little piece of fur under your lip or a some scruff...

What's the most inspirational thing you've learned to help you (if it has) along the way.......

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 05:30 PM
link   
worst meal.....black pudding (it's made from rice cooked in cow's blood and stuffed into a sheep's intestinal lining)

there was nothing else to eat but that, so i went hungry that night.

best meal....funny it was outdoors too, all in one cookup, basically rice, coconut milk, wild chicken, shrimp, callaloo, and whole bunch of other stuff in one pot

where do i see myself a year from now, same place, same #.

yeah i consider myself physically attractive

and to answer my own virginity question. yes i regret it... too young and i was suddenly in a relationship i didn't really want.

moustaches alone..i don't like, i like a little on the chin too and goatees are sexy too

most inspirational thing, I am on the right path (told to me by someone from another realm) sorry for getting all loopy on you guys now

Besides where you live currently, where would you relocate to???

top topics

<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join