It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get 2 Know Each Other Game!!

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueLies

Have you ever done something really sporadic the opposite sex would of found incredibly sexy?

Yes, I'd find out when that person is going to be a captive audience - a visit with her mom or a meeting, then call her cell and describe in detail exactly what I have planned. I have a deep voice , so I'd also drop it an octave or two, to get that vibration going from the inner ear downward!

Have you ever gotten a muscle cramp at a really weird time?

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 09:45 AM
link   
yes, I once got a charlie horse while in a compromising position. I couldn't move and we ended up laughing our asses off at my predicament, just couldn't get back into the mood after that.

have you ever lost something, totally gave up on ever finding it again and then find it in the most obvious place a day or so later????

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Yes... I found my coffee..............This morning, I thought I lost it, put it a really weird place, but then after 45 mins of searching I moved the beer in the fridge and it was behind it... I almost had to use folger's! yuck.

What's your type or do you not have one?

[Edited on 30-11-2004 by TrueLies]

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 10:07 AM
link   
No physical type....just passionate & I've found it's not by virtue of ethnic background or area.....some visbly still waters have run verry deep! I'd say I don't like women who refuse to smile.

Do you find food sensual?

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bout Time
Do you find food sensual?

Certain pasta's and chocolate mousse with coffee as an after dinner desert....

whats more passionate, french kiss or lip lock?

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 10:18 AM
link   

whats more passionate, french kiss or lip lock?

It depends on the skill of the kisser...... to give & get, I like breathy teasing kisses, with a little lip nibbling. If you get certain things like kissing in rythm with your lovers heartbeat, it gets realllllly spiritual.

Do you think flirting is ever unecessary, after you're a couple?

[Edited on 30-11-2004 by Bout Time]

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 10:24 AM
link   
flirting is always necessary, helps to keep spice in your life and keeps you young.

would you ever cheat on your significant other if you were guaranteed that you won't be found out????

[Edited on 11-30-2004 by worldwatcher]

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
would you ever cheat on your significant other if you were guaranteed that you won't be found out????

If you have the philosophy that you give it all with no reserve, and because of that are either satisfied and looking forward to further exploration and adventure or, you 've found that it's time to move on, you're never in a position to be cheating.......it's "I've got the goods and making it better, no thanks" or " We decided to move on and I'm available".

Do you believe that someone else completes you, or that you're whole & looking for a kindred spirit to enjoy ?

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 11:13 AM
link   
my husband completes me, he's the ying to my yang
I used to think I was whole and totally self-sufficient, I know better now, my husband balances me.

what is the most unselfish thing you have ever done for another person?

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 11:19 AM
link   

what is the most unselfish thing you have ever done for another person?

Let two of my good friends move into my first apartment because they were both abused (one by her father and the other her boyfriend)....

question:

Who's more romanatic...you are your significant other and why?

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Me, I think because i filled my head with too many romance novel during my early years. Men usually tend not to think of romance in the same way we do, I want to be swept off my feet, my husband thinks sweeping the floor for me is good enough.

did you have a honeymoon? where did you go, if not married, do you have a dream spot in mind?

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Do you think flirting is ever unecessary, after you're a couple?

I don't see why not? Flirting comes naturally to some including me, although it really comes out when i've had a few....

question: Has anybody ever roasted your nuts??? (not in the literal sense, but with say a divorce or any lawsuits, or stealing or getting into a fight and having your ass slammed...or whatever else)

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 11:38 AM
link   

question: Has anybody ever roasted your nuts??? (not in the literal sense, but with say a divorce or any lawsuits, or stealing or getting into a fight and having your ass slammed...or whatever else)

No can't say I have my nuts roasted yet

in case you missed it:
did you have a honeymoon? where did you go, if not married, do you have a dream spot in mind?

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Me, I think because i filled my head with too many romance novel during my early years. Men usually tend not to think of romance in the same way we do, I want to be swept off my feet, my husband thinks sweeping the floor for me is good enough.

that's funny.... I'll have to say the same thing about my husband... I love romance but I guess maybe men don't know how to be romantic anymore... I hear the french are the best, I did have an encounter once with one and I must say, he did very much sweet me off my feet...

back on topic....

I had no honeymoon.... took lot's of trips afterwards but never an official honeymoon.... But I would like to go to Hawaii sometime soon...

What was your most memorable romantic experience???

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 11:47 AM
link   
hey.... my question got skipped..

wouldy you let your spouse / significant other spend the night with a member of the same sex for 1 million dollars ? yes there would be sex involved.

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
hey.... my question got skipped..
Would you let your spouse / significant other spend the night with a member of the same sex for 1 million dollars ? yes there would be sex involved.

I would let my husband do it, but I don't think he would want to be with the same sex.... Even for a million dollars.....

Now answer my question!

What was your more memorable romantic experience???

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 12:08 PM
link   
ooops... I mean member of the opposite sex. DOH

Okay,,,, most memorable romantic experience...

this one time at band camp..... ohhhhh no wrong story.

Seriously..

I can't choose one... I've had many, with my G/F, seems like every day is a nice romantic experience with her.

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 01:05 PM
link   

It's always been me. I understand fully why women say men lack the romance once they're together, but that has never been my case in any relationship I wanted to sustain. I've always gone down swinging.
I want to comfortableness; but unfortunately, that often gets to mean being taken as a given. Women also get complacent, as well as men, when sex has entered the relationship. Meaning the thrill of the hunt is over, let's move on type of thing.

What was your more memorable romantic experience???

You know when you wake up but are still half asleep? We were both like that & ended up making love. The visceral nature of just the contact, not even the actual, ws what was so spiritual. It literally felt like being in a dream state; so much so, that I asked her the next morning if we did!
That relationship was the only time as an adult where my heart got broken....a big misread.

How important is your inner circles ( family and/or freinds ) acceptance of who you choose?

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 01:23 PM
link   

How important is your inner circles ( family and/or freinds ) acceptance of who you choose?

I've always done what I wanted to... Family and friends don't affect my decisions, I do listen and take it into consideration but my final choice is mine and mine only..

What is your idea of a good time??

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 01:46 PM
link   

What is your idea of a good time??

i'll be blunt about this, a couple of drinks, a reggae club or sound clash, coming home to an empty house with my husband of course, around 3am and not going to sleep until the sun rises.

elevatedone's question:
Yes I would allow it for 1 million bucks, but only if I can watch

bout time:
food absolutely sensual, strawberries, whipped cream, bananas, jello, chocolate mousse swirling around my tongue... getting carried away

Do you consider your relationship with your mother/father a good healthy normal one? (i have issues, so the answer is no to my own question)

]

new topics

top topics

<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join