It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bullet in the Head Prophecy Hits US Congresswoman

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Look at this prophecy written 8 days before New Years :

The 010111 Prophecy by Sollog

THE LEADER IS ASSASSINATED
IS IT A BULLET IN THE HEAD OR DOES HIS PLANE FALL FROM THE SKY
ANOTHER MORTAL DIES AS I WARNED

8 days after new years Gabrielle Giffords gets a bullet in the head.

Also Pakistan governor Salman Taseer was assassinated a few day earlier. He was shot in the head.

Here is the youtube video of the prophecy.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheTimeMachine
Look at this prophecy written 8 days before New Years :

The 010111 Prophecy by Sollog

8 days after new years Gabrielle Giffords gets a bullet in the head.

Too vague, as all "prophecies" are. That one is obviously talking about a male, isn't sure how "he" dies (gunshot or plane crash), doesn't mention multiple victims.. And, Gabrielle Giffords has not died.

So out of all that, all you've got is "a bullet in the head" that is even close.
edit on 10-1-2011 by garbageface because: removing the embed

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by TheTimeMachine

maybe next time mention a name and what happens otherwise it could just have been my enemy that a put a cap in last night

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by garbageface

Nice selective quoting there garbageface.

The part you intentionally missed out was Pakistan governor Salman Taseer being assassinated a few days before the AZ shooting. He got a bullet in the head.

The day after the AZ shooting there was a plane crash in Iran killing at least 77 people. Both events must have been seen beforehand.
edit on 10-1-2011 by TheTimeMachine because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Nice selective quoting there garbageface.

The part you intentionally missed out was Pakistan governor Salman Taseer being assassinated a few days before the AZ shooting. He also got a bullet in the head.

The day after the AZ shooting there was a plane crash in Iran killing at least 77 people. Both events must have been seen beforehand.

Selective quoting, yes. But if you want to take that route, nice misleading thread title.
edit on 10-1-2011 by garbageface because: title

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by garbageface

Selective quoting, yes. But if you want to take that route, nice misleading thread title.

Anything you want to say about Salman Taseer? Or is that all we're going to get from you?

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by garbageface

Anything you want to say about Salman Taseer? Or is that all we're going to get from you?

He got shot in the head, I get it. Undeniably brilliant prophecy or common occurrence that happens quite frequently? I don't believe in prophecies because anybody can say that somebody is going to get shot, or a plane is going to crash, or there will be an earthquake, or some sort of disaster, and somebody will die. That's not a prophecy, that's an educated guess.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Even aside from the (Already mentioned) point that "bullet in the head" and "plane crash" are sufficiently vague that they are bound to apply to someone of importance sooner or later, this could even be one of those dreadful self-fulfilling prophecies: Some slightly damaged follower of mr or mrs prophecy maker goes "Huh. A leader's going to get a bullet in the brain. I have a gun. I know where a leader will be. OMG, it's destiny, I'm going to shoot a leader in the head... I better go and do that, then."

A lot like Macbeth killing Duncan and becoming king, which he would not have done if the witches had not told him he would become king.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
There's a new article released about the prophetic hits of the 010111 Prophecy :

Sollog is silent with no prophecies for 2 1/2 years then he says Happy New Years, Quakes (they hit) Terrorism (it hit) Assassination BULLET IN THE HEAD (yep it hit Gabrielle Giffords) and PLANE CRASH (one just hit in IRAN and IRAN is the ONLY LOCATION given by Sollog in the whole prophecy).

Now fans of Sollog are saying they think a huge anniversary earthquake may occur within a few days around the one year anniversary of the Great Haiti Earthquake that took over 200,000 lives on 01/12/2010.

link

List of hits we've seen so far for this prophecy:

a. the bullet in the head for the US Congress woman (first US politician to get a bullet in the head since RFK)
b. bullet in the head for Pakistani politician
c. birds FALLING FROM SKY (thousands dying around the world and he mentioned FLIES falling from the sky in a plane analogy)
d. two rare back to back 7.0+ quakes hit 1/1 and 1/2
e. terrorism in a church in egypt on 1/1
f. plane crash in Iran

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   

There's a new article released about the prophetic hits of the 010111 Prophecy :

Sollog is silent with no prophecies for 2 1/2 years then he says Happy New Years, Quakes (they hit) Terrorism (it hit) Assassination BULLET IN THE HEAD (yep it hit Gabrielle Giffords) and PLANE CRASH (one just hit in IRAN and IRAN is the ONLY LOCATION given by Sollog in the whole prophecy).

Now fans of Sollog are saying they think a huge anniversary earthquake may occur within a few days around the one year anniversary of the Great Haiti Earthquake that took over 200,000 lives on 01/12/2010.

link

List of hits we've seen so far for this prophecy:

a. the bullet in the head for the US Congress woman (first US politician to get a bullet in the head since RFK)
b. bullet in the head for Pakistani politician
c. birds FALLING FROM SKY (thousands dying around the world and he mentioned FLIES falling from the sky in a plane analogy)
d. two rare back to back 7.0+ quakes hit 1/1 and 1/2
e. terrorism in a church in egypt on 1/1
f. plane crash in Iran

I'm hereby making this prophecy for the next undetermined amount of time.. There will be deaths, assassinations involving bullets and bombs, plane crashes, earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, tornadoes, hurricanes, flash floods, heat waves, automobile accidents, and fear! Lots of fear! I can't say where they will be and when they will be, because that would be against the rules of prophecy. BE WARNED.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Hehe, good one.

I've got another prophecy...

Throughout the endtimes, there will be earthquakes, there will be famine, there will be disease, there will be violence, children and old fold alike will die, people in power will abuse it, religious leaders will lie for their own ends, and money will devalue.

The last human birth will be the first sign that our suffering is nearly over.

And another one:

1) Every single person's heart will stop beating.

2) Every single person will rot away to nothing (although some of them may mineralise in the process, leaving nothing of themselves but a sign that they were there once)

3) Nobody will be born after this prophecy is complete.

It's very easy to be right when you keep things vague.
edit on 11/1/2011 by TheWill because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Trying luck incase something do happen?

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   

link

US Congresswoman gets a bullet in the head (first US politician to get a bullet in the head since RFK).

PLANE FALL FROM THE SKY the next day in Iran (the only country mentioned in the prophecy)

Pakistani governor is assassinated by a bullet in the head.

Written on the Winter Solstice in the shadow of the eclipse of the
moon 2010 C.E.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
I'm just wondering why no one has brought this up.

Revelation 13
1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.
2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.
3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.
4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?
5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.
6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.
7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.
8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.
9 If any man have an ear, let him hear.
10 He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.
11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.
12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.
13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,
14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.
15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.
16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   
It was correct abut salom taseer,but gabrielle is still alive.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   
And the fact that he says "OR will it be a plane crash" shows he isnt a good psychic.

It's like me saying,this week someone inyour family will eat rice,or steak or potatoes,or go out to eat.

new topics

top topics

join