It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jared Lee Loughner was also a subscriber to Congresswoman Gifford's you-tube channel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Not only does Gifford's channel show a subscription to Loughner's channel , Loughner's channel "classitup10" , is also a subscriber to Gifford's channel .

This is confirmed on page 7 of Gifford's list of subscribers . Page 7 , second line , first entry on the left .

This might confirm , at the very least , he was following her , and did indeed plan his heinous crime well in advance , instead of it just being a snap decision .

www.youtube.com...
edit on 10-1-2011 by okbmd because: spelling

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Well, the fact that Gifford's channel was subscribed to only two different YouTube channels, that would be more important. Being that one of them was supposedly this Loughner's channel.

That thread is here-www.abovetopsecret.com...&addstar=1&on=10285820#pid10285820

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
It is now showing to be the third entry from the left , probably due to recent subscribers .
I'm sure it will get buried before long .

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by saltheart foamfollower

Well, the fact that Gifford's channel was subscribed to only two different YouTube channels, that would be more important.

You may very well be correct , I don't know . Yes , I am aware of the thread you linked . That is what aroused my curiosity , leading me to find this bit of info as well .

Might not be anything at all , just thought it might help those of us here at ATS connect the dots , instead of waiting to be told by MSM .

After all , that's what we do here , right ?

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
It pretty much looks to me this wasn't a snap decision and he had an issue with her for awhile.

Whether it was a political issue or disagreement on policy between him & her is still not clear. It may have been a personal thing. For all I know he may have been obsessed with her on an emotional level.

I imagine that their were possibly letters or some form of contact from him in the past and that's why they were subscribed to his you tube page. If he was deemed a threat or at least worth keeping an eye on they would have done so.

As for all the conspiracies about the little girl being born on 9-11..... It's embarrassing that some of you guys go there. It was an innocent little girl in the crown who got shot by a crazy man. Do more research, maybe there was someone there born on November 22, 1963 and we can tie this in with JFK's assassination.

It's not like this is the first time someone crazy has opened fire and killed people.

Do we know for sure that she was even the target? There was a federal judge shot also....maybe he was the target. Is it assumed that she was the target because she is a congress woman?

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by okbmd
Not only does Gifford's channel show a subscription to Loughner's channel , Loughner's channel "classitup10" , is also a subscriber to Gifford's channel .

This is confirmed on page 7 of Gifford's list of subscribers . Page 7 , second line , first entry on the left .

This might confirm , at the very least , he was following her , and did indeed plan his heinous crime well in advance , instead of it just being a snap decision .

www.youtube.com...
edit on 10-1-2011 by okbmd because: spelling

that is the Fake Classitup10.... if you look at the http address the faker used a capital i instead of an l....

Real-www.youtube.com.../a
fake-www.youtube.com.../a

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Versa

You are correct , thanks for pointing that out . Takes a real sicko to see the humor in that , I suppose .

Mods , trash this at your convenience .

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by okbmd

Sick, stupid, immature little boy is my guess

top topics

join