It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A look inside the mind of erad3 (most-likely Jared Loughner)

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
The authorities have his computers and are examining them for evidence. Presumably the truth about his posting here or not will come out in time.
However it has been reported here that it is thought that he was erad3 and Dare.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by BruceWayne

Well the name changing thing will have been something that the upper echelons will have considered (one would hope) and be able to determine due to IP logs - but these things can be wily with proxies and the like.

I hope it wasn't he as the implications would be widespread.

-m0r

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by BruceWayne
The authorities have his computers and are examining them for evidence. Presumably the truth about his posting here or not will come out in time.
However it has been reported here that it is thought that he was erad3 and Dare.

Thankyou for posting this link , I've just read it and these 2 things stood out .

Allin said. He noted that all the postings attributed to Erad3 originated in Loughner's hometown of Tucson.

Ok this is a positive indication that erad3 may be jared because of shared location .

But going back to what i said about why did the military not pick up on his mental problems in 2008 .

Loughner was employed at his restaurant as a busboy from November 2006 until February 2008, when he put in his two-week notice and told Barnes that he planned to join the Army."He was a good, quiet kid," Barnes said. "We have no negative items in his file."

Again 2008 still no evidence he had mental problems and its debatable if they would have employed him if he had .
Note he lasted 2 years in the job , didnt get sacked , nothing negative in his file . gave adequate notice.

Something happened to JL between 2008 to 2011 imo ,

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
It was actually my interest in the Loughner case that caused me to sign up to ATS....
My main interest was trying to figure out what paradigm shift the man went through as there does seem to be some sort of structure to his madness. Conscious dreaming, Caroll's logic, the Mayan calendar, to mention a few things and the stuff demonstrated in his (alleged) videos.
For some bizarre reason I want to know what he saw! Although that is a little scary... Was it revelatory or utter nihilism or something else or nonsensical lunacy? And according to witnesses he was off the drugs and alcohol when the whole thing went down.

To Moriarty: I imagine that there might be some traces of his time on ATS on his hard drive, maybe drafts of stuff he posted or things he downloaded from the site etc, I guess it'll be down to the authorities' discretion as to what details they publish. Or some sort of statement from JLL himself either to the court, the media or in the inevitable book/film deal...We will have to wait.

Doomzilla, it seems that most people who knew Loughner on the longer term said that he withdrew into himself slowly, if I remember rightly. That it took a couple of years before he became unrecognisable as the Jared they once knew. Also if I remember rightly, he was not too happy about the army rejecting him. Perhaps he was passable as not being dangerous to himself or the public when they interviewed him. Or perhaps that just wasn't what they were looking out for. Maybe all they wanted to know was whether he would fit the criteria outlined in the screening procedure... (which he clearly did not)...
Maybe he doesn't know and is just a whack job. But there's something more to this. The stuff about his parents. The apparent planning of the atrocity. His attempts to tell people something regarding language, currency and reality. His interaction with Giffords the bizarre g-string photos. I mean the guy seems to have a point of view about something... And the Flammarion woodcut

keeps coming into my mind when I try to figure it all out.
And now he won't talk (at least publicly).

Back to waiting and guessing I guess.

edit on 17-2-2011 by BruceWayne because: correction

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   

I joined ats for that reason too .
Please check this guys research he has put a lot of work into it , amazing ,
his name is GetSmart ....
www.abovetopsecret.com...

reading the rest of your post now .

Edit
Did you hear about the mini bible story ?
Have you read "his " Dare posts on www.earthempires.com...
Because there is no censor there you get a different side to "jared"

edit on 17-2-2011 by Doomzilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomzilla

Thanks for the links. I've just been on that thread with Getsmart on it and
!
Not just the picture analysis stuff but all the other links to Nazis and secret societies and pictures of JLL I hadn't seen etc ...

i didn't really get to that thread when it was first active. I think I was posting and researching my own stuff at the time in another (this?) thread...

And as for the mini bible... er not yet... but will check it out, and only skimmed the the Earth Empires link at the time, but will look into all that stuff next... But probably tomorrow because I've got to pry myself free of the computer and sleep! I need to let the brain cool off!
But thanks again and I'll post when I can.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Oh mannnn.... Here I go again. Very interesting link...

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
N.B. The following is HIGHLY SPECULATIVE and it is not my intention to upset anybody.

My intention in making this post is to look at this topic in a more fast and loose way and to shake up the debate as I feel the trail is going cold and it's "shape" is being set by the media and I think it's worth generating a little outside-the-box thinking.

To the MODS: If this post is deemed inappropriate please feel free to delete. Thanks.
(BTW Doomzilla, I was aware about the mini bible, but I thought more info about it had come to light. And I do see the connection between it and indoctrination into a cult if that is what you were getting at).

So, finished reading through the Earth Empires threads. If Dare's postings weren't so cryptic would have got more out of them, but very informative nonetheless.

Themes that I picked up on in no particular order are:

Mind control
Sexual Frustration
Bisexuality
Teaching 8 year old girls (what's this one about?)
Bullying
Rape
Homelessness
Stabbing/Cutting people up
Paying Teachers
Dates (of the distant future?)
Jobs
Inside jokes eg. woman in a pink blanket
Ridicule of Dare
Dial up internet

Okay here goes from the hip:
I think he felt incredibly trapped.
I believe that he could just see no way of getting out of where he was. Neither through earning money nor joining the army. He felt he just wasn't and couldn't be free in this reality.
Eventually he sought escape at first by doing mind altering drugs and then through lucid dreaming.

I imagine that it was during the mind altering drugs/lucid dreaming stage that he would have come upon his epiphany, revelation or whatever changed him. It was then that he began to develop the mechanisms to break with reality and make his own construct. (Neo anyone?)

I think that he felt highly restricted by what he perceived as the society. (In my opinion it is indeed a constructed society that we live in wherever, whenever and whoever we are and I think that to an extent this has to be).

I think that he made increasing efforts to create his own reality. He probably thought who should be allowed to create his miserable world with it's scams of knowledge and money and debt etc. However his personally created reality seriously clashed with the general population's perceptions of reality and this led to various conflicts.
But by now Jared couldn't go back. He couldn't let himself return to his previous existence and path, he couldn't return to the "Little Ease". He had to be free!
Therefore he had to believe and create his reality with increasing "solidity". Thus his increasingly bizarre behaviour in the eyes of the world he was slipping away from. Up to the day he shot Giffords.

As for mind control, as I stated before, it is a recurring factor in his postings. So whether he was deconstructing the structure of society so to create his own reality or subliminally pointing out that he was being mentally controlled, I will not speculate on at the moment except to say that I keep thinking that he was involved in some type of abuse whether real or perceived. It is interesting that his friends didn't really hang at JLL's house. And he seemed somewhat feral.

I believe that JLL's story has a lot more to it than just some whackjob explanation, although I will not rule that out. That is to say that there was a logical (to him anyway) series of events that led him to do what he did, and not just because he felt like it or the "voices in his head" made him...

And now I find myself asking the question "Did JLL kill before?" Did he rape and kill someone and cut up their body and dispose of it without being caught? (Look at the Earth Empires posts relating to this especially the cartoons) maybe an 8 year old?!! Or was he discusted/fascinated by this case? Could these be reasons for his behaviour?

I know there's many factors that I have missed such as his talk of meteors, 2012 and the Mayan calendar, what was the point of his flag burning video and was he dabbling in black magic. Hopefully more facts will come to light soon and these questions can be properly looked at.
Again, I apologise for my speculative post, but I hope it will get some thinking outside the (TV) box.

Thanks for reading my guesswork.

edit on 18-2-2011 by BruceWayne because: Added link and quotes""

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Regarding the Dare threads ,
I got out of it that ,
he hated some teachers
he applied for 22 jobs
he posted about a girl rejecting him
his height weight (does it match jareds measurements ?)
I know of the weirder things discussed but it was not just him (did you see the stabbing stickman posted by another user ? )

If you compare Dare to erad3 , Dare displays humour more regularly , I found erad3 quite serious although still strange .

He maybe felt more comfortable as Dare because he bonded because of the game , as erad3 he found only ridicule on ats .

Again waiting for the proof that JLL is erad3 and Dare .
Until then , I'm of the opinion that everything is a little to convenient and clearcut at the moment but hoping to be proved wrong .
Oh and the drug issue ? Conflicting information , the army says he admitted to smoking weed , Dare says ....
I have no substance abuse problems currently Dare2010-05-18 10:06:1

I know hes crazy why believe him but we cant cherrypick info just because it backs up the os .

Your right the trail is going cold and your right to keep researching .
Peace

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Doomzilla

Just a quick reply as I have to go outside soon..

Yep, he hated some teachers who he seemed to equate with cops/pigs.

He did apply for a lot of jobs, but from what I get from advice he was given on the EE forums he did not seem to be tailoring his CV's to optimise them.

I think he mentions 2 instances of rejection by girls. Not sure if it was one or two girls.

Be interesting to know what's on file as to his height and weight.

I did see the stabbing stickmen thing which I think was posted on a thread started by Dare entitled "Does anyone have aggression 24/7?" and IMO could be directed at him.

I think Dare does express humour more than erad3 but he is on a gaming thread with people who seem to know him well (some in real life). And Dare does display the fractured logic shown on ATS on the EE forums although not as much. And here on ATS the requirement and enforcement of the T&C's mean people are a little more formal.

As for the drug issue, he may have been admitting to having smoked in the past. In the threads he keeps insisting he is not on anything and he is ribbed by others to "put the bong down"... So I don't know on that one.

I do get where you're coming from though. And the evidence certainly requires more investigation (why no more witness testimony?) '
'
I am aware of the technique of looking at different halves of the face and have used it myself. But when I have used it it has been to look at the inner person and the public person, if you see what I mean. We are not symmetrical. If we were we would look odd.
And I must say that those photos presented by Getsmart of him in his basement don't look like any of the JLL photos. (except him as a kid).
So for me the jury is still out on whether it is JLL, a twin or a doppleganger. It's frustrating (and notable) that the whole case has just vanished from view.
As to whether I believe in the whole doppelgänger thing, yes I do. My step father wrote a book on it and apparently somewhere in the world there is someone who looks just like you. (And I have to say there is something completely wrong about the Michael Jackson thing. The "This is it" press conference was for me the "That's no him" gig. Must search that on here sometime...:roll

But not now as I must escape the house and do some chores.

Peace to you too and appreciate the input and good work your supplying. All good stuff.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Hi again bro .

After more research (got my girl into it too ) I am no clearer lol .

1 Jareds obsession with grammar _ confusing this because he says he studied grammar -yet posting as dare he makes errors constantly . Not so much erad ,.

2 I saw the campus video , he "sounds " a littlle crazy but not slow if you know what I mean? At one point he says to a student "Thanks for the b im pissed off "no idea what this means neither does the guy he said it too . IMO his voice and the way he talks is a lot different to how he posts he sounds more sane on the video but you hear him laugh to himself a lot , he finishes the video telling us hes called jared , which brings me too ...

3 His youtube channel is ridiculous , he displayed his full name, hometown and schools colleges attended . I have a youtube channel but i havnt put ANY of that info on mine . You wouldn't unless your squeaky clean ie NOT pothead anti government flag burner(not saying its him ) etc

4 This glock g string photo's exsistence is widely said as fact but again not released so I cant comment

5 The subscription to Jareds youtube is freakin me out have no clue why she ever would .

6 As Dare he speaks to " user who knew jared outside the game " WHO and where is this guy remember dare says they worked together too .

7 Again as Dare he posts a thread- If you were in prison right now what would you be thinking?
A user responds how long for and why ? Dare responded , "For life for something you didn't do" .
You can take that 2 ways , curiosity , or predicting his future .... lol probably just curiosity but you never know .

Anyway enough for now .
Peace to you .

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Hi again Doomzilla,
Yes his thing about grammar is weird. It's almost as if he has dyslexia at times. However you have to take into account that part of his thing with grammar was to do with creating his own grammar.

I mean to look at the campus video more closely when I have time, but the person he talks to about getting a "B" is I believe one of his teachers who gave him a lower grade than he thought he deserved.

You have to be careful with the YT channels as there are some bogus ones out there including a "Classitup" one using a capital i instead of a lower case L in the second letter. Difficult to spot. However it is arguable that he wanted his channel to be linked to him for whatever reason. And this fits in with the reported envelope found at his place with "I planned ahead" written on it.

It's entirely possible the guys in the video below were on Earth Empires with him...

Part one of the whole vid is here

It's difficult to make any decent sense of it all because the info has stopped coming out for the moment so we can only speculate and go over the material we have.
I would however recommend watching Waking Life if you haven't seen it as I believe it helps to understand JLL's POV a little bit more. I found it to be a very interesting film in it's own right. Your girl would probably like it too.

Peace.

edit on 19-2-2011 by BruceWayne because: shoots and leaves

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   

I'm not convinced about those 2 kids .
I'm not convinced about witnesses .
You hear about this ?
www.youtube.com...

A survivor of the shooting gets arrested .
The " friend " of Jared with pink hair is ridiculous ! " I was always worried he might bring a gun into school "

4 witnesses ive heard interviewed so far and all they say about gun man was that he was young and seemed athletic and had a callous expression .
The NY times says he wore sunglasses and sweatshirt .
NOONE seems to notice his hair . Did he have a skin-head or not !! Did he have any #kn eyebrows ?

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
That video you linked is interesting. The guy obviously has been emotionally scarred by the event.
Unfortunately I don't really understand the intricacies of American politics, partly because I don't follow party politics that much and partly because I'm in the United States of Europe.

I had a search for witnesses talking about what he was wearing and the best I could come up with is this reconstruction of the surveillance tape from the Safeways store...

The orange shooter has no hair and seems to be wearing a T shirt. I can't find anything from the taxi driver or anyone else. But it is interesting that he was wearing earplugs as it seems to imply that he knew what he was about to do. Guess we are just gonna have to wait for the release of further evidence. And it looks like that may take some time.

edit on 20-2-2011 by BruceWayne because: wrong vid

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   

The thing is though Ive heard from others that he entered the area from a different angle ? behind .
Why cant they release the footage of the gunman talking " calmly" to a clerk , the ones that claim he had earplugs .
Remember this "clerk" is the only one who mentions it .

If the video is accurate and he had a shaved head then again whose description are they taking for this? Remember the taxi driver said he looked a " normal guy" AND no witness ive heard mentions skinhead .

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Yes there are definitely inconsistencies and questions with the media reports hanging in the air. There are definitely a couple of odd things about the shooting event.
I see no reason to withhold the footage of JLL's conversation with the clerk and IMO a man with a shaved head and no eyebrows doesn't really look like a "normal guy" but maybe I'm behind the times and am not a taxi driver.

So what would the motive of Jared's controllers be if this was a Manchurian candidate job?

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Well Getsmart is the expert there lol , on that thread hes listed loads of possible reasons .

Im beginning to think jared wasnt even at the shooting , if you look at the other thread youll see why we're thinking that .

Peace

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
People might want to know that one of Loughner s teachers was arrested in february .
I will be making a seperare thread for this .
I will post a link here

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Thanks for the 60 minutes video link! Good video. Has some candid photos of him looking thinner than usual... his face looks very angular, pointy chin.
He DOES have a distinctive nose, the bridge bends to the right. like it's curved in the middle. Did he break his nose?

Where is JLL's Dream journal??? Is it online or was it a hard copy? I'd be interested to read it. i keep mine online on blogger but it's set to private because some are graphic and embarrassing.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Just a quick update

They said on the news this morning here in Australia that Jared Loughner was unfit for trial.

Here`s a US news article www.freep.com...

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37 >>

join