A look inside the mind of erad3 (most-likely Jared Loughner)

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37 >>

join

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by rusethorcain
reply to post by Ahmose

Am I understanding Jared was osting on ATS? (same comuter - will not tye the letter that means urine -lol)
Strange indeed. Now that news has said he took final shots of him with a glock and red g string or thong or something I am thinking he may have been confused about his sexual identity as well.

I know the guy was horrid but this whole thing stinks of a severe and untreated mental health issue.
The day he shot everyone he bought a donut, a soda and some energy bars. I know you will not take this as serious as you should (reader) however there is a correlation between high sugar consumtion and mental illness. A soda and a donut? eole who smoke ot are also exhibiting a sugar craving or reaction. Sugar can make you crazy or at least make you think you are.

I know.

I have to agree here. Of course this is an awful tragedy, but it sickens me to see the sort of replies to this thread I have read. I suppose we can chalk that up to not knowing the signs of a mental problem- I know everyone is just trying to defend ATS by saying he found no like minds and all that-- but I think the reason for him not connecting with people shouldn't be overlooked. He didn't make any SENSE. Classic signs of a disturbance. He even argued with the people trying to agree with him. I don't think the replies to his thread made sense to him either. It sounds like he thought he had all the answers in his own mind and got frustrated that he couldn't make connections and people wouldn't listen. While his posts weren't violent, there were red flags for mental illness. His Youtube videos highly correlated with this. People with these kind of mental problems can't help themselves, it is up to the people who love them to get them help. If his mental state was not brushed off by his school and even the military who evaluated him--and one of those entities sent him to a psychiatrist-- then maybe this wouldn't have happened.

That said, great job ATS-- you have done all the right things and I think everyone can see that his membership to these boards in no way contributed to his actions. ATS certainly doesn't encourage violence from what I have seen.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Its people like Britney Spears, Paris Hilton, Lindsey Lohan, etc... that they go after and arrest them and force them into help. What do you have to be somebody that makes a name for themselves before you are considered a threat to yourself. These mass killers that are out there have now made a name for themselves, to late now.

We need laws enacted that all people in society that are known to pose a risk will be forced into help. All people should be treated fairly but this isn't happening. These mass killers are known to police before they go on their shooting rampages how many times have we heard that one?

What will it take for the government leaders to wake up?

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a very interesting article about Jared Loughner
I just found

www.cnn.com...

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ahmose
I still think that this kid was nothing but a troll.

His posts were completely ridiculous and made no sense whatsoever..
even to the other trolls im sure.

To me,
"erad3" sounded/typed/talked/posted.. like a 4chan troll.

No meaning to his ramblings,
no real belief in them (from himself)..
just confusing ramblings to kill time.

and "inspired by zeitgeist" ..
also BS..
as that film does nothing to inspire anyone to do anything like this little person did.

His weak little mind just couldn't handle it.
So he snapped like a weak little twig.

Well even though you think he was a troll, his brain was like a sticky surface on a roll where it picked up anything and everything from possibly multiple websites including ATS and eventually it snapped. Just because someone is a troll, it does not mean that their brain didn't pickup partial information during trolling sessions.

Zeitgeist might be BS to someone who understands economy and politics. But to some loner guy from arizona with a history in violence and mental imbalance and as young as 22 that is simply looking for negativity with serious skepticism and twisted logic of making sense out of anything and everything, it can be a big thing.

Sorry about the long running sentence

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
The premise of Zetigeist was to create a utopian society free from violence and all other crime (which is caused by an imbalance in capital), so I hope that people don't misinterpret it as advocating violence or being the catalyst for Jared, although it almost certainly fueled his hatred for the government.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Looks like he's going for the insanity plea. Apparently the case could go on for a long time.

Here are the lyrics from the song he used in his second video "Introduction_Jared Loughner".

The song is called The Little Ease and is performed by the band Nectarphonic.

'The Little Ease' was the name given to a cell in the dungeon of the White Tower of the Tower of London where prisoners would experience "little ease". (Reminds me a little of Bradley Manning's plight).
According to a website on the Tower:

The basement of the White Tower was believed to have housed the notorious dungeon known as the "Little Ease". This terrifying chamber was built in the thickness of the wall and measured just 1.2m square (4sq ft). The hapless prisoner of the 'Little Ease' could neither sit, stand, nor lie, but was compelled to serve his sentence in a cramped and crouching position. Guy Fawkes was shackled hand and foot in the ‘Little Ease’ following his arrest for his part in the Gunpowder plot.

The Little Ease Lyrics

Please help me to see what's going on
With these feelings that seem to be gone
I am forever in the little ease
I am forever this gorgeous disease
On my knees

Sing with me my only song
Bring all of my fears along
On my knees
Living in the little ease

And now I need a place to lay my head

Soon it will be all but gone
Only you can take what I feel and make it wrong
On my knees

I wonder if JLL knew the significance of "The Little Ease"?
It is also noteworthy that many of Nectarphonic's songs refer to sleep and dreams.

edit on 24-1-2011 by BruceWayne because: various
edit on 24-1-2011 by BruceWayne because: relevance

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I haven't much of a comment on the whole situation, frankly I think he lost the plot and took the plunge into a bad situation without thinking about the consequences. I am also unsure as to why this woman was the target but I imagine it has a similar goal as the guy who flew into the IRS building, the usual "we've had enough" mindset, but I digress...

breaking news, Jared loughner has plead not guilty at a federal court. source was bbc news on the tv.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Actually it was the mention of this site on Wikipedia about Jared Loughner that introduced me to this site. I thought it was pure comedy when the media followed up with a headshot bashing his "disgusting" smile, I think the only thing he was missing was Charles Manson alongside of the picture to make it a stunner.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by specialdelivery

Surprised they didn't shop a swastica on his forehead lmao.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by specialdelivery

I guess you didnt get it, they said disgusting smile because anyone who smiles after killing that many people (children included) is disgusting.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
edit on 7-2-2011 by Tindalos2013 because: Solution to query solved.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Can someone point me in the direction of actual proof that erad3 was JL ?
As yet I have found no such proof .
Thanks in advance .

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doomzilla
Can someone point me in the direction of actual proof that erad3 was JL ?
As yet I have found no such proof .
Thanks in advance .

The news media and the police came up with the evidence.. Based upon the identical writing styles of the Youtube video and the threads here...

If you want more proof then you need to go watch the trial.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

"The news media and the police came up with the evidence".

LOL and they are controlled by the elite so this is no proof to me .

Regarding trial , again until im 100 % sure that erad3 was JL , ie documented undisputable fact which they should present , Im going to keep researching.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   

reply to post by vkey08

"The news media and the police came up with the evidence".

LOL and they are controlled by the elite so this is no proof to me .

Regarding trial , again until im 100 % sure that erad3 was JL , ie documented undisputable fact which they should present , Im going to keep researching.

Then my guess is you haven't watched the youtube videos and read his thread here on Infinite Currency, the diagrams are identical, the wording is identical... please, it doesn't take a rocket scientist.. Of course neither that youtube nor that thread had anything to do with violence, but nonetheless it's the same..

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Yes ive read all his threads
Even if they are identical to the yt videos in theory
Anyone can set up accounts on youtube , my space ats , this does Not prove that jared is the only one involved in the shooting ,
It can be and is used as evidence to piece together the "profile" of the killer and lead to the conclusion that hes a crazy physcho "lone wolf "

My question on this thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...

is if erad is JL and you say he was mentally unstable why did the army Not pick up on this in 2008 ?

That source i provide in the link says he was refused entry into the army because of a marijuana habit Not mental problems AND he actually Passed the Aptitude test! and he did Not Fail a drugs test he CONFESSED to smoking marijuana

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Yes ive read all his threads
Even if they are identical to the yt videos in theory
Anyone can set up accounts on youtube , my space ats , this does Not prove that jared is the only one involved in the shooting ,
It can be and is used as evidence to piece together the "profile" of the killer and lead to the conclusion that hes a crazy physcho "lone wolf "

My question on this thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...

is if erad is JL and you say he was mentally unstable why did the army Not pick up on this in 2008 ?

That source i provide in the link says he was refused entry into the army because of a marijuana habit Not mental problems AND he actually Passed the Aptitude test! and he did Not Fail a drugs test he CONFESSED to smoking marijuana

You are asking ME to source out an article I did not write nor post? I cannot, I can only go by the diligent research of the people here... and there was a lot of it.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

I am NOT the media or elite , i'm not telling you to do or believe anything .
I'm sharing my opinion and citing sources that's all

If you dont want to answer my questions then thats your right as well .

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Doomzilla

he's still a wacko nutjob whichever way you want to look at it, the proof of his medical condition won't be held with any random writing made on the net anyway, but passed through professionally qualified diagnosis of the mind of jarad loughner himself. this will be the sole evidence as conclusion and used for or against him if needed by the courts in deciding his condition, not as how a few indicative posts may portray him as being.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by redgy

And I agree thats how it should be - However there are many issues not resolved .
Yes he may be crazy like you are saying but why did the army in 2008 not see this too ?

OR did they see this ? and use the marijuana issue/ excuse to get him out of regular army service and push him into unknown black operations similar to mk ultra ?
edit on 17-2-2011 by Doomzilla because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37 >>

join