It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are You Ascending? Ascension Symptoms / Sickness (How do we manage?).

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: NewAgeMan

NewAgeMan, I know this OP is quite old, but the information in it is timeless. I hope you are still receiving updates from it. I'd like to know if you're still experiencing these symptoms, how long it took to overcome them if not, and how you're dealing with them if so. Also, have you been able to stop smoking? That's one of my hardest habits. If you reply, I have more to chat about but I'll wait to see. I'm brand new to this site, and this is my first post so have patience if I'm doing this all wrong. I couldn't find a more direct way to contact you.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Hi, it seems like not allot of activity on this page, my process was more like a marathon over the past 18 years but didn't really clue in till the training wheels came off.... You know what I mean the burst of energy makes you so happy to be alive almost like being high without the side effects of coming off it.... So many of the people have no clue to what is really going on that it catches them off guard.... The only side effect that one should have is the static overflow that pinches the nerves once and a while and slight headaches once and a while.... Both are to be expected as whats going on inside its like a damns release valve opened and the energy just overwhelms one at first... The memory loss is only an issue because of the individuals brain is well dirty and needs a good cleaning simple fix is ginkgo biloba for 6 weeks fixes this and stay away from aspartame and minimized exposure to calcium fluoride whenever you can... Seeing and interacting with energy is a very cool thing also moving pushing pulling things around is fun too.... But going into the aspect how long the things last for it can be never ending or something that you might be doing without thinking about it..... There is infinite ways to make all this work so if you are still needing help pop me a email [email protected] I have had a few bumps along the way to figuring it out some are effective and some not so much but its meant to be effortless and calming to deal with what could be effecting you in the long run...
a reply to: Aprilb721

edit on 1-3-2018 by SuperKami because: I made a small error

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Wooh, thought I was dying. Thank God I'm just ASCENDING.

Ascending seems a lot like becoming a school shooter to be honest.

<< 6  7  8   >>

join