It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am here to learn

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Hello forum visitors and members,

I am from the Pacific Northwest corner of America.The State of Washington is my state of residence.

I am married and have two daughters.Employed by a city where I do Irrigation Maintenance and some design as well.Do light plumbing on the side.The summers here are HOT and dry,thus irrigation in the large city parks are very important!

I live within a mile of the mighty Columbia river.Where it is a very popular place to go skiing,Jet Skiing,fishing and of course swimming in the always cold river.

Each year in late July,the river is a site for the Hydroplane boat Racing events.

The regional climate is hot in the summer and cool to cold in the winter.Being a steppe desert,it is nevertheless the wettest area of its type in America.But only at around 7 1/2" a year of Precipitation.

Well I am going to lurk around and read what interest me.

Than you for accepting me as a new member.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by sunsettommy

Hi Tommy, and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by sunsettommy

Did you bring your tinfoil hat? You'll need it, otherwise go sit quiety at the entrance until someone on ats has constructed a proper one for you! Dont touch anything and plug your ears until you are properly protected.

Lesson number 1!
Never forget your tinfoil hat, there is a lot of speculation and opinion here.
Lesson number 2!
Never forget lesson number 1!
Lesson number 3!
What is a tinfoil hat and what can it do for you?
A tin foil hat is a piece of headgear made from one or more sheets of aluminum foil or similar material. Alternatively it may be a conventional hat lined with foil. One may wear the hat in the belief that it acts to shield the brain from such influences as electromagnetic fields, or against mind control and/or mind reading; or attempt to limit the transmission of voices directly into the brain.
Lesson number 4!
Learn when to use your tinfoil hat!
As addendum to definition listed in lesson 3, you will need this tinfoil not only against the electomagnetic fields, mind control, mind reading and subliminal transmissions, you will also need to block out the constant stream of bs spewed by certain members here.

Lesson number 5!
If you start to hear voices and start to agree with people, your tinfoil hat is no longer functioning properly, make a new one and get back into perspective. Alternatively, you must always search for better materials to supplement new informational attacks. Foil works ok, but doesn't stop everything, all of the the time. Search for new breakthroughs in tinfoil hat technology. Learn it, apply it properly and always use the proper lab equipment and safety guidelines in the process. safety first!

Most all humor aside
welcome to ats. Don't bother learning here. You don't wanna learn here. lol

edit on 9-1-2011 by Nephalim because: Fun with welcomes

edit on 9-1-2011 by Nephalim because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
While there are many stories there is only one reality, here is one tip to help sort out some of the facts from the fiction. www.911truth.org... . Apart from that remain sceptical, keep an open mind, and call it how you see it, the truth is out there.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
LOL,

already I am presented with gifts of tinfoil hats and scary links.

I am a long time veteran in forums.I have 10,000 postings in one forum.10,000 more in several forums since 2004.

That is why you never see a hat on my head while I am making a post.

It was used long ago at a barbecue picnic.

top topics

join