It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Web bot 2011?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by zeon9010

Web bot is rubbish. Anything with dates is rubbish.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
According to the Webbot report "Tension Building" language begins anew on January 18th, which corresponds to an incline trend in the TimeWave Zero graph.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by aka_angrygoose
whats a web bot?

A big scam to
make a few dollars

you have to buy the full report

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I tried to follow the "webbot" a while back, and even paid the 10 bucks for a few of those PDF files they send out.

I couldn't make any sense of the reports they sent, or what either George Ure or Clif High try to make of the results.

They use very vague language in the reports that could potentially correspond to a wide variety of events.

Little of what is in the reports is useful or actionable.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
When they are right, the information is very right.

But even Cliff will tell you it is only better than chance.

The difference is in the detail layer.

I do buy the reports, now that they are cheaper, and have found that it must be interpreted in a zen-like mindset.

On the HPH site is a link to collected audio interviews----free---so you can judge for yourself.

I will purchase the next one, even though the extremely dire predictions of the last one failed to be extremely dire in the outcome.

For $10, a good 2 or 3 spot on hits out of dozens of predictive interpretations is a decent return on investment, even if only for the entertainment value.

IMHO, of course.

And Cliff-----I am sure you or "Igor" will come across this,---- I find re-interpreting your analysis with a different mindset to offer insight a single mind can't achieve.
Maybe you would take into consideration a larger group of minds---maybe 3 or 4, or even a subscription BBS, to be helpful in reigning in and taking advantage of, the gestalt of a collective, active, monkey mind.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
According to the Webbot report "Tension Building" language begins anew on January 18th, which corresponds to an incline trend in the TimeWave Zero graph.

And Chinese President Hu Jintao is in town. Any connection? Anything else going on today that spells "tension building language"?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join