It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Web bot 2011?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
This is probably in the wrong spot so Mods, feel free to move it.

I would like to know what are the Web Bot Predictions for 2011?

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
whats a web bot?

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
It predicted that millions of people will die this year from poisonous space clouds.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
you could just visit the site instead of making everyone do your research for you.
however here is the link...ILL LET YOU READ IT YOURSELF

www.halfpasthuman.com...

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by aka_angrygoose
whats a web bot?

Web Bot, or the Web Bot Project, refers to an Internet bot software program that is claimed to be able to predict future events by tracking keywords entered on the Internet. It was created in 1997, originally to predict stock market trends.

The creator of the Web Bot Project, Clif High, along with his associate George Ure, who call themselves "The Time Monks", keep the technology and algorithms largely secret and sell the predictions via the website halfpasthuman.com.

Wiki

Personally I don't think it can predict any real world events since all it does is compile user-submitted data on the internet. It has failed many predictions and the small handful it supposedly was successful about, are very vague at best, and can only be verified through hindsight - similar to Nostradamus predictions, which, while fanciful and intriguing, are nothing but unprovable, unreliable fiction.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
A huge tipping point starting in november resulting in a downward trend that would plateau briefly in early january and then start on downward trajectory from 7th - mid january. I can only guess that the wikieaks saga had something to do with the reease period up untill xmas, and something else should pop up around now.

The problem with the Web Bots is that although the language does manifest itself in the news etc..it's a bit like predicting snow in the UK. We get loads forecast, but 24 hours prior to it a lot of it discipates and we either get hardly any or lots of rain instead.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I don't mean to burst your bubble but the web bot has been wrong numerous times...i mean that doesn't mean it will always be wrong, but it does ruin its credibility.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
This is some information on Webbot predictions I came across the other day that you may find useful. Hope this helps.

webcache.googleusercontent.com...:GdV2rUWdkUAJ:www.disclose.tv/forum/spacegoatfarts-the-scarred-woman-webbot-pt-6-t5164.html+[mass+ deaths+%28animals,+specifically+birds+and+sea+life%29].&cd=12&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by NWOnoworldorder
you could just visit the site instead of making everyone do your research for you.
however here is the link...ILL LET YOU READ IT YOURSELF

www.halfpasthuman.com...

what is that link??

$10 for the information!?

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Web snot more like, it's didn't get anything right last year did it? I vaguely remember some nonsense being spouted from it but fairly sure nothing happened.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by NWOnoworldorder

Why do they charge for this stuff? no thanks

also has web bot been accurate at all?

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Sorry, but I tried that link and it is not working. Try this one. Same info.

www.december212012.com...

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

its the link to halfpasthuman which is the webbot site.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Optix

webbot aka cliff high wants money for his info....personally i dont put too much faith in what he spews, life on this planet will unfold itself to us, predictions are innacurate.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Optix

Yes, you have to pay to get their report. Try the link I provided in my last post. I think it is the full report.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by NWOnoworldorder

Half Past Human website wants money for any information. They are just pan-handling on the net; not worth their salt or my 10 dollars.

Any credible site wishing to help humanity by having some "brilliant and insightful" knowledge of future events surely wouldn't be asking for money in return.

These folks seem like charlatans. They only want your money...wait that sounds like the government...lol.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by trekwebmaster

no such thing as a free lunch.

personally i would not pay to get webbot predictions they are a load of crap.

id rather live my life day to day than look for doom predictions and live in fear for a year till the date passes uneventfull. such a sad existence

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I thought most everyone agreed to let the webbot die after numerous false predictions last year?

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Webbot 2011 predicts great natural disasters - unusual storm and freak earthquake to hit Great Britain at same time, biggest flood in 1000 years in SouthWestern Russia and Turkey and mayor ice mass sepereation. That one is interesting, because of that borehole been drilled in Antarctica - maybe they drill and reach that lake, but water pressure is so high, that it destroys all the drilling equipment, water or gases spils out of borehole, cracks the Antarctica ice sheat and the that terrible prediction comes true! Of course full latest report (issue 8) you can download HERE for free www....(nolink)/?6h7zqfdbjqcltt3 - go there an then click CLICK HERE TO START DOWNLOAD.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nomsea
that borehole been drilled in Antarctica - maybe they drill and reach that lake, but water pressure is so high, that it destroys all the drilling equipment, water or gases spils out of borehole, cracks the Antarctica ice sheat and the that terrible prediction comes true!

Nah, there was a documentary about it and the international community were concerned about contamination of the lake and the possible destuction of the ecosystem within it. So the drill stopped once it hit water which froze around the drill. A year later (or now) the drill will melt the last bit of ice and release the probe while a layer of ice above it will prevent any contamination from the outside world.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join