It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Love Jesus And So Can You!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
God loves you. In fact God IS love. When you reject His love you harden your heart. The more times you reject His love the more likely you are to distance yourself from His love. There is no greater love than a man who lays His life down for a brother. Jesus laid His life down for the entire world. There is no greater love than Jesus. When you know Jesus and His love, He draws you near and you never want to let go of Him. Friends please hear this, YOU MUST REPENT of your sins and love the Lord your God! He is not a mean God, He is not always angry and He wishes that every person gets saved and does not perish. Perish- to be destroyed in the Lake of Fire. You do not live forever in Hell. That is a lie. THE ONLY WAY TO EVERLASTING LIFE IS THROUGH JESUS. The door is narrow and He is the only way, THERE IS NO OTHER WAY. So kneel before the Father and the Mighty Lamb of God, and know that there is life in His words.

You need to trust Him, give Him your heart and He will give you his. He will never leave you, or forsake you. If you trust Him He will never let you down. You can trust in His word, always.

This is not a religion friends, this is a relationship with the almighty God. You can take a leap of faith and come into this relationship or you can keep hardening your hearts. One day you will have to give an account of your life to God and explain to Him why you keep ignoring His voice. He speaks through the stars, His word, circumstances, through our conscious and other people. One day you WILL know He is God and He has always been right next to you whispering to your heart. Will you not regret each and every moment you lived for yourself and not God? You will never have another chance to live today for God. Where you go He goes. Where you pray He prays. He will always walk with you. Trust in the Lord your God.

If you want to give your life to Jesus, all you have to do is repent of your sins and ask Jesus to be Lord of your life. One day every knee will bow, and whether you like it or not you -WILL- kneel to your Lord. You mine as well start today. Thanks for reading, God bless you all.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by freedish

This is just my beliefs...

God cannot HEAR every single person. God cannot SEE the "sins" that everyone does nor can God TOUCH every person and heal them (which some believe) Prayer won't bring luck, prayer won't heal you of cancer. I thank the things I have been givin in this life. A loving God does not say kneel and worship me or you will be sent to Hell. Why do people refer God to him? God is the creation of life and the universe. "He" is not human.. Don't you see the bible is to control us? So many freaking rules that book has. Just like the government. Why do people believe the bible is the word of God when humans have written it, when we can't even find out who these people are. If I write a "Bible" that aliens are God and how we are to worship them. I guarentee 1,000 years from now they will worship aliens because a book says so. We are put here to experience the beauty of life which so many has takin for granted. You should not worship anyone but yourself, because this is YOUR life and you only get ONE experience/chance to live it. The conclusion....There is no "God" but a creater of great mystery who has given us the breath of life.
I'm sure I'm going to make a lot of people mad lol Your beliefs are your beliefs and I respect that.
edit on 9-1-2011 by innervision0730 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by freedish

My belief is the bible is flawed. As much as there are some believable stories about our past in there, I cannot come to the conclusion it is the entire truth. After studying other scripture aswell, the one I have found the most deceiving is the bible.

What makes you think there is one god when the bible clearly states there a more than 1?

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   
I wanted to add as I thought that the person who started this thread had no ill intent. I am agnostic, but do not hate on anyone who has what makes them who they are. Though I dont believe what they believe doesn't make their intent any less valuable as the next, it just makes it different.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Thank you sir! your words are inspiring and I really enjoy seeing a brother in faith. Your words are inspiring and I hope the people commenting negatively see the truth. Dont let all the people with negative attitudes get you down, keep strong in your faith!

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by swimmer10

Thank you brother. The Lord is our strength. He is our foundation, all else is sinking sand.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by DontLegalizeDecriminalize

I do understand your anger towards those who have made this into what it is, but the person who started this thread had nothing to do with it, they are just a product of the reality of millions. Not just one. There is a bigger picture here, and of course I can argue many, many fallacies concerning what the poster has said, but I choose to know that our differences are just that "differences".

Our lives are based on diversity, thats what makes us, "us", that we have the ability to discuss our theories about any situation, and maybe with understanding have someone see our point of view.

BTW, I do understand yours.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Mod Request

Hi People,

Just a reminder: THIS is what this section is for.

Its not to bash on people or ridicule them for their beliefs.
Its not to post snarky side-comments towards other people.

If the persons thread or opinions aren't to your liking a nifty idea may well be to just click on any of the many other threads or forums on ATS.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

Fair enough

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   
The love of Jesus Christ is the only thing that makes any rational sense whatsoever in the final analysis at the end of the day.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join