It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All nwo "conspiracy theoreys" hereby laid to rest

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
caveat :
This might(should) upset some of us...

U.n. agenda21 /global governance papers published

Lots more info at
freedom.org
www.sovereignty.net...

edit on 8-1-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by 46ACE

Can you please explain how this lays to rest all NWO conspiracy theorIEs?

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by 46ACE

Simply stunning video.
S&F
Should be mandatory viewing for every human being.

What the thread title is implying, I think, is that it's no longer a "Theory" it's a FACT, its a written fact and there's a manifesto with all the plans and details on how it is going to be implemented.

Must see video.

Where is the full content of the video?

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
More information on Agenda 21
www.crossroad.to...

Agenda 21

The U.N. Plan for Your "Sustainable" Community

By Berit Kjos - 1998

This Global action plan matches PCSD report: Sustainable America

See also The U.N. Plan For Global Control: The Habitat II Agenda

"...current lifestyles and consumption patterns of the affluent middle class - involving high meat intake use of fossil fuels, appliances, home and work-place air-conditioning, and suburban housing - are not sustainable. A shift is necessary. which will require a vast strengthening of the multilateral system, including the United Nations..." [1] Maurice Strong , opening speech at the 1992 UN Conference on Environment and Development

Note: This global contract binds all nations and spreading regions to the the collective vision of "sustainable development." They must commit to pursue the three E's of "sustainability": Environment, Economy and Equity referring to the UN blueprint for environmental regulations, economic regulations, and social equity.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by 46ACE

Thanks for this! More things for me to send to family and friends to convince them to wake up. Most don't even bother to look at or listen to what I send them. And when I talk to some of them, their eyes roll back in their heads and sometimes they exchange those "knowing glances", ya know the kind, the ones that mean, oh,no, here comes more of these paranoid ramblings. But, if they would actually open their minds, they might learn something. S&F, OP!

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Hmm. very interesting to say the least. The way the "buffer zones" would work reminds me of the book "WE". Atleast in the way that the people were completley seperated from the wilderness. Only seeing the outside world from inside their transparent walls.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Sad but true video. Thanks for posting it. S&F

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by nerbot
reply to post by 46ACE

This means it is no longer a theory, but instead a proven fact.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by thewholepicture

What is a fact? New World Order is a very old phrase and does not mean anything specific....people throw pretty much everything under the NWO umbrella these days.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by thewholepicture

reply to post by 46ACE

Do you think that proof of this proves ALL NWO conspiracy theories then. That's what the title says.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by thewholepicture

reply to post by 46ACE

Do you think that proof of this proves ALL NWO conspiracy theories then. That's what the title says.

I see your point. My mistake.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by 46ACE

That book he held up is that an actual book we can like buy? KUDOS for posting..people need ot relize this isnt a joke or a figment of our imagination.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Wow !?

There are actually people still doubting ? Come on !

It is human nature to form groups and exclude everyone that isn't in it. Preferably by force and/or extermination.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinter Klaas

Yeah, ya there are. It's endgame, man. The pieces are all there for all of us to see. We know where they are and what they're doing and now- what's OUR next move??

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by leaderoftheTFHbrigade

To Prepare
To inform
To pray

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by leaderoftheTFHbrigade

Next move to do what ?

Have you ever tried to tell about this stuff to your average Joe ? Please do.
Film it post it too.

Prepare for the inevitable ? Mehh... A waste of time. Never stop informing people though. Praying might work if you are religious. But at least make sure you will not regret you said nothing when the skies are falling down.

At least you can still laugh at the sheeple and say, I TOLD YOU SO

Any possible rebellion you might want to start... My advice is do it like Mahatma Ghandi.

Peace and may the future be kind to us.
edit on 1/9/2011 by Sinter Klaas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Hear me out here people before you start bahhh-ing at your computer. I'm not a sheep but some people here really lack foresight.

Bottom line is, we are killing the planet, destroying flora, fauna, the atmosphere and natural resource reserves. I'm not a tree hugger, but that's those are the facts. We are overpopulated and overcrowded. There are poeople starving every second of the day because there isn't enough to go around...

All this is saying is that we need to conserve our resources and reduce our numbers... Now we can do this by setting aside wilderness (I doubt they'll ever be able to enforce the no human policy with millions of acres and a reduced population) and getting rid of some people... That doesn't have to mean genocide either... We could take after China and put a cap on the number of kids allowed per family. If you want to counter that this takes away from your rights to breed as you choose, try to think beyond yourselves and realize that your right to breed as choose is costing people the right to EAT as they choose.

By the way, has anyone ever seen the movie "Idiocracy"? Cause let me tell you, a bunch of ignorant, mindless #s churning out kids 4 times in 3 years is just what we need... Get out of here... I'm all for respecting the right to live and thrive, but I'm also all for my right to survive, as in survival of the fittest. And I'm really not sorry if I don't include violent, ignorant rednecks and hoodrats in my definition of the fittest.

If you're afraid of dying, then I've got some bad news for you... Everyone will go at one point or another...

If you're afraid that you won't be included in the new world order and that your line will become extinct, chances are you're right. Too bad for you. Just remember, it could've been a bus accident or some other random event. At least this way you're doing us all a favor.

And, last but not least, let me ask you all a serious question: Would you rather this be handled somewhat efficiently, or would you rather wait until resources become so scarce that nations (still separate and at odds with each other) are warring over them? Or even worse, until people are killing each other, starving and dying on the streets? Do you want to watch the bodies pile up on your doorstep, or be a body on someone else's? I know I don't.
edit on 9-1-2011 by OneArt because: Addition

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by kyeleigh

Thank you for the video.

Peace & Strength

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by OneArt

Bottom line is, we are killing the planet, destroying flora, fauna, the atmosphere and natural resource reserves. I'm not a tree hugger, but that's those are the facts. We are overpopulated and overcrowded. There are poeople starving every second of the day because there isn't enough to go around...

All this is saying is that we need to conserve our resources and reduce our numbers... Now we can do this by setting aside wilderness (I doubt they'll ever be able to enforce the no human policy with millions of acres and a reduced population) and getting rid of some people... That doesn't have to mean genocide either... We could take after China and put a cap on the number of kids allowed per family. If you want to counter that this takes away from your rights to breed as you choose, try to think beyond yourselves and realize that your right to breed as choose is costing people the right to EAT as they choose.

By the way, has anyone ever seen the movie "Idiocracy"? Cause let me tell you, a bunch of ignorant, mindless #s churning out kids 4 times in 3 years is just what we need... Get out of here... I'm all for respecting the right to live and thrive, but I'm also all for my right to survive, as in survival of the fittest. And I'm really not sorry if I don't include violent, ignorant rednecks and hoodrats in my definition of the fittest.

If you're afraid of dying, then I've got some bad news for you... Everyone will go at one point or another...

If you're afraid that you won't be included in the new world order and that your line will become extinct, chances are you're right. Too bad for you. Just remember, it could've been a bus accident or some other random event. At least this way you're doing us all a favor.

Let's see now...

Rednecks and "hoodrats" have no right to live.

People who choose to have children, are ignorant idiots.

China's draconian policies are to be admired.

Not enough resources...

Too many people...

We're killing the planet...and "those are the facts".

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

My guess is that you attended public schools, and it never occurred to you that you were being brainwashed.

"Too bad for you..."

JR

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join