It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING Gabrielle Giffords Shot: Congresswoman Reportedly Shot In Arizona [UPDATED]

page: 67
<< 64  65  66   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Just wanted to mention; talk about too many coincidences; Sopihia Bush (celeb) is 2nd cousions with the 9 year old girl that passed away and gwyneth paltrow is related to the judge that passed away through her father.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by xxPUSH0Noo

Actually, Gabrielle Giffords is the first cousin of Bruce Paltrow, Gwynyth's late father.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   
I think he very well might have been some sort of mind-controlled asset, as an evil gifts of sorts to the existing establishment, to shift the masses ultimately in favour of handing Obama a 2nd term in office, while blunting the Sarah Palin and Tea Party movement, the only traction that the right seemed to have. That almost as sick as the idea of the CIA in league with other dark shadowy operators facilitating 911 as a gift to Bush and Cheney and their already pre-planned invasions of Afghanistan and Iraq.

I find it unusual that Prison Planet isn`t going this route, but instead attacking the left for using this as political fodder against the angry rhetoric of the right.

There`s more to this than meets the eye, my spidey senses are tingling over this thing I don`t know about you..

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
What I'm trying to figure out; Jared and his family are members of the same synagogue as Gabrielle Gifford. This explains the connection between the two.

Now this changes most of what the media is hiding......

Loughlin was'nt anti-semitic as the media wants us all to think.

I don't want to understand the mind of a cold blooded murderer but I do want to know why Jared did what he did and it's not that difficult to put the dots together.

There is a new YouTube video released that will put in motion partially what I'm thinking.
"Jared Loughlin's Rabbi Stephanie Aaron...."

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
What I'm trying to figure out; Jared and his family are members of the same synagogue as Gabrielle Gifford. This explains the connection between the two.

Now this changes most of what the media is hiding......

Loughlin was'nt anti-semitic as the media wants us all to think.

I don't want to understand the mind of a cold blooded murderer but I do want to know why Jared did what he did and it's not that difficult to put the dots together.

There is a new YouTube video released that will put in motion partially what I'm thinking.
"Jared Loughlin's Rabbi Stephanie Aaron...."

Gifford and John M Roll the district judge were both in favor of border security, this may be the response of TPTB for Arizona passing SB 1070.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

www.youtube.com...
This the video you speak of?
edit on Wed, 12 Jan 2011 07:39:10 -0600 by TKDRL because: embed failed

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Thats one of them.....

It's not what he says but the mention of the Federal Reserve ran a red light.....

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
I think you guys should go read the Haaretz......

Jared's connection to ATS in there....

It seems we have ADL friends
edit on 12-1-2011 by bluemirage5 because: no reason

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Jeez, even the scumbag ADL has to take a stab, while stating that he was not antijew....

The ADL analyzed his writings which appeared on the conspiracy-oriented Web site "Above Top Secret," a forum dealing with conspiracy theories, which includes anti-government extremists in its membership.

edit on Wed, 12 Jan 2011 07:54:24 -0600 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   

edit on 12-1-2011 by bluemirage5 because: no reason

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

I strongly doubt it had anything to do with border security, the Tea Party, Sarah Palin.....

I've thrown some food for thought and the media spin on all this is not what it appears to be; their facts are pretty shaky at best. You know that.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Did any of you see that link on here that points to a youtube page that suggests the person is Jared Loughner?

It does kinda look like him and if you watched the media outside his house yesterday the siding looks the same, I know its a far stretch to point out little things like sidings and in no way am I trying to link the two, just thought it was interesting.

here is the link to the youtube videos

I dont know if Im posting it right...
if not the youtube name is "thegreatpiniter"
www.youtube.com...

also I think his bird thing has to do with the 100 dollar bill..

I also want to say Im new to this so please no harsh comments if for some reason this post makes you mad or if its in the wrong place...I thank you :-)

edit on 12-1-2011 by hapablab because: tried to fix a link

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   

You are correct!

www.jewishjournal.com...

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Xadaz

it doesnt matter who he is .. or where he came from .. hes a murdered .. period.

no one deserves to die .. no one deserves to be an example for you to go after .. hes a murderer .. hes a pile .. he thought he had reason .... hes nuts

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Congressman Mike McIntyre from NC
just upped his security

WILMINGTON, NC (WWAY) -- Arizona Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords and North Carolina Congressman Mike McIntyre are colleagues and friends. The recent shooting at Giffords's public forum has prompted McIntyre to rethink security at his Conversations with the Congressman.

"The main thing is, come and let's talk. Let's talk about better ways our government can serve you. Let's make sure it's an open democracy and a safe one,” said McIntyre.

Friday's Conversation with the Congressman was McIntyre's first after the Arizona shooting. McIntyre said he will always be open to the public…now he'll just have more security in place.

www.wwaytv3.com...

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
has anyone here addressed that the early photos of loughner had blue eyes and the crazy mugshot photo has brown eyes?

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
has anyone ever found who actually was the perp that did this ?? As far as I can tell, the thread and the subject go dead.. with no update on current investigation..

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
The rabbit hole on this story goes very deep.

It may possibly be years before we know the truth or we may never know.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Any more info ever found on this?

top topics

<< 64  65  66   >>

join