It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4 mortar attacks strike Israel

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheGrandWazoo
Wait a minute, I thought that Israel was made after WW2 to be a provocateur for WW3? Isn't this supposedly in Crowley's plans?

So when you guys get all upset about either palestinians or the israelis, you are furthering the agenda of the elite in dividing people into for/against palestina/israel.

And after a couple more of years of propaganda, it won't be palestina vs israel anymore, it'll be Islam vs. the West.

Direct not your hate towards your fellow man. Direct it upwards - towards the power and the psychopaths.

I couldn't have said it better myself. Many people are so under the control of their Government and the propaganda they spit out (Just like before the war) they can't see how key Governments are determined to devide the races - we might just one day come together as one and oust them.

Perhaps the Palastinians will one day have to sew a symbol of the Moon on their clothing. Will those that supported it wait until it leads to East V West before they realise IT WAS IN THERE NAME. (NOT MINE)
"Change the way you look at things and what you look at will change" 'Wayne Dyer' One who walks the talk.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by CanadianDream420

This is most likely in retaliation to the strikes in Gaza a few nights ago... That, amongst many other things.

Regardless.... I think Israel should just conquer a bit more land to initiate a buffer zone. Keep their civilians out of reach of such mortar attacks. I realize rockets and other means of weaponry have long range that these mortars... so maybe, a larger buffer zone?...

Dont agree?

Heaven forbid these Mexican gangs consistently start firing rockets into such places as El Paso and San Diego.. People would be calling for more than a buffer zone.

www.jpost.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

there's a couple of problems with your post. the palestinians are under military occupation against their will. if the people who are taking away your freedoms use guns and weapons to do it, then it's only fair that you have the right to use them too.

how can any citizen who belongs to a nation that holds freedom and liberty above all else on earth, so much so that it guaranteed its citizens the right to bear and use arms to protect it, object to a defenseless peoples crude and courageous attempts to gain freedom against overwelming odds against a militarily superior foe.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedish
reply to post by LarryLove

Israel is Gods people, and Jerusalem is rightfully theirs.

How often to you quote the Bible? Do you WALK THE TALK? I don't remember anything in the Bible that says they can extend it as much as they want to and kill anyone who gets in the way. Then again you would think as you do - the US is Governed by the Rothchilds and the Rockafellas.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Let's say a large number of immigrants move in to your home country, and decide they want to partition a large amount of land to start up their own country. Who would be okay with that?

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Intelearthling
reply to post by Magnum007

It's obvious that you didn't read the part where I said they need to get rid of the hate they have for each other.

Peace is only achieved by a common respect between two factions. What you're implying to is not true peace and is not what I said.

The brain-washing that goes on in these cultures aren't from government but from the smallest unit of society. A child will grow up believing what their parents told them to believe. The same problem exists here in the United States and everywhere else in this miserable world.

Hatred is taught at home. Governments will exploit this hate for their purposes. They sure don't try to to show us any different.

But earlier you said this.

The Palestianian are going to have to be the ones to accept any peace proposal Israel offers. Once this is done, they'll be able to "cross the next bridge" when they get there.

Sounds like a lopsided argument to me..

BTW, the Government decides what's taught to the kids in school and I've seen enough videos to know the HATE that Israel teaches...

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

Originally posted by Intelearthling
reply to post by Magnum007

It's obvious that you didn't read the part where I said they need to get rid of the hate they have for each other.

Peace is only achieved by a common respect between two factions. What you're implying to is not true peace and is not what I said.

The brain-washing that goes on in these cultures aren't from government but from the smallest unit of society. A child will grow up believing what their parents told them to believe. The same problem exists here in the United States and everywhere else in this miserable world.

Hatred is taught at home. Governments will exploit this hate for their purposes. They sure don't try to to show us any different.

But earlier you said this.

The Palestianian are going to have to be the ones to accept any peace proposal Israel offers. Once this is done, they'll be able to "cross the next bridge" when they get there.

Sounds like a lopsided argument to me..

BTW, the Government decides what's taught to the kids in school and I've seen enough videos to know the HATE that Israel teaches...

Suggest you read up on the Saudi textbook controversy, you will find that hate comes on both sides. Nobody is innocent, nobody is without fault.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by ProudtobeEnglish

Suggest you read up on the Saudi textbook controversy, you will find that hate comes on both sides. Nobody is innocent, nobody is without fault.

Why would I.??
It has no relevance to the Israel/Palistine issue...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join