It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4 mortar attacks strike Israel

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I just killed 6 people with a mortar strike in COD: Black ops.

Anyways, my dad was just watching this on the news and he said "God I love it. Just keep killing Muslims even two a day would be fine. Muslims are terrorists and should die every day. It's about time Israel them wipes out"

So I told him exactly what "LarryLove" said:

Oppression is a funny thing. People tend to revolt against it.

Stealing more land really isn't an answer unless Israel doesn't want an answer.

And now I'm on punishment for a whole month.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockdisjoint

Good.. I love your dad.. Smart man!

Everyone always talks about the body count differences... Thats like being mad at the big guy, who gets attacked by a small guy, and kicks his ass...

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by LarryLove

Israel is Gods people, and Jerusalem is rightfully theirs.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Magnum007

Yes. It's true that anyone with a half-a-brain can see how the Palestinians are sealed off from the world. It doesn't take much to see this, but the question remains, what are you to do with a population that acts like a rabid animal?

The truth is that the Palestianians don't want peace. If they did, there would be peace. Your anti-Zionist seal won't work with me.

edit on 8/1/11 by Intelearthling because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedish

And snow white has 7 dwarves... They belong to her.

This is a poor excuse of an argument

The bible/religion has no place in today's political ideology. Nor does it have any place in deciding war.

And BTW, your fairy god doesn't pick favorites... He loves EVERYONE remember? Perhaps you should read the bible once more... It's sad when an atheist needs to remind you of things like this...

Magnum

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Intelearthling

Here's a start:

1. Peace talks need to come from both sides. When the Palestinians were ready to talk, the zionist regime set so many stupid conditions that they turned the Palestinians away. Talks need to be free and without any conditions.

2. Stop the embargo, give the people food, water, and medical supplies

3.Stimulate Trade. If people will have work and can support their family, they won't have to defend themselves to get it.

4. Halt the illegal settlements.

Hamas has control over the militants. Remeber, the zionists breached the last cease fire, not the militants.

It's easier said than done, but it is somewhat possible.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Resurrectio

No, he's a racist drunk that grounded me for no reason.

The root of this problem lies in America. We have been hijacked by Zionists who are controlling Congress, the Fed, the banks and the media (your mind). Israel is the problem and it doesn't really want peace in the middle east. America needs to free its self from the Zionist influence. Israel has screwed over America many times now, to be pro-Israel is to be anti-US.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Magnum007

Here's a start:

1. Peace talks need to come from both sides. When the Palestinians were ready to talk, the zionist regime set so many stupid conditions that they turned the Palestinians away. Talks need to be free and without any conditions.

The distrust both parties have for one another is no secret. The Palestinians are the reason that Israel occupies the Gaza Strip. The Palestianian are going to have to be the ones to accept any peace proposal Israel offers. Once this is done, they'll be able to "cross the next bridge" when they get there.

The only way to peace is to let go of the hatred they have for each other. Peace will not come before this step happens.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   

So what you are saying is

"Palestinians, stop hating us... We will still hate you because we are better than you and in the strip and obviously own you, but you... don't hate us and come back to the table."

BS....

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
This behavior is no different from the wimpy kid on the street using his big cousin as the reason he is bashing other kids up without any serious retaliation. If the USA just said Israel your on your own only then would we see Israel start to behave properly and treat others with dignity and respect.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by CanadianDream420
Heaven forbid these Mexican gangs consistently start firing rockets into such places as El Paso and San Diego.. People would be calling for more than a buffer zone.
(visit the link for the full news article)

You can't compare Mexican gangsters to Palestinian revolutionaries.

Hamas aren't in it for the money, their in it for their future.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   

It's obvious that you didn't read the part where I said they need to get rid of the hate they have for each other.

Peace is only achieved by a common respect between two factions. What you're implying to is not true peace and is not what I said.

The brain-washing that goes on in these cultures aren't from government but from the smallest unit of society. A child will grow up believing what their parents told them to believe. The same problem exists here in the United States and everywhere else in this miserable world.

Hatred is taught at home. Governments will exploit this hate for their purposes. They sure don't try to to show us any different.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Wait a minute, I thought that Israel was made after WW2 to be a provocateur for WW3? Isn't this supposedly in Crowley's plans?

So when you guys get all upset about either palestinians or the israelis, you are furthering the agenda of the elite in dividing people into for/against palestina/israel.

And after a couple more of years of propaganda, it won't be palestina vs israel anymore, it'll be Islam vs. the West.

Direct not your hate towards your fellow man. Direct it upwards - towards the power and the psychopaths.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong
reply to post by CanadianDream420

Yes isreal would like to make the whole middle east the buffer zone. I wouldn't doubt if the morter shells came from israel itself to justify this so called "buffer zone". Just yesterday they hit their own soldiers.

www.haaretz.com...

Israel has been caught creating false flags, so they can blame it on the Arabs. This is historical fact. The question I ask is, how many times haven't they been caught?

It's illegal occupation - look up the map of the land they were given after the war and look at it now. They have created a Ghetto for these people. Short memories eh.

Why should one believe anything they say, after their history such as the King David Hotel Bombing, The Lavon Affair, The USS Liberty, and the mysterious Isreali's on 911?

Have they changed their ways? lol

edit on 8-1-2011 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Intelearthling

Yes. It's true that anyone with a half-a-brain can see how the Palestinians are sealed off from the world. It doesn't take much to see this, but the question remains, what are you to do with a population that acts like a rabid animal?

The truth is that the Palestianians don't want peace. If they did, there would be peace. Your anti-Zionist seal won't work with me.

If someone took over two thirds of US and you only had stones to defend yourself with - would you sit down and talk to the very people who insist on taking more from you as part of the deal. No wonder people are rallying against Americans. Total ignorance. Wow! I bet that puts me in the bad books. Do I hear a knock on the door?

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Magnum007

Originally posted by freedish

And snow white has 7 dwarves... They belong to her.

This is a poor excuse of an argument

The bible/religion has no place in today's political ideology. Nor does it have any place in deciding war.

And BTW, your fairy god doesn't pick favorites... He loves EVERYONE remember? Perhaps you should read the bible once more... It's sad when an atheist needs to remind you of things like this...

They're all brain washed by propaganda. People are People - would they not defend US - They are defending their land and quite frankly they are also defending undercover Genocide and that why lots of x Military who were conscripted to fight against the Palastinians have seen what is really happening and have set up an action group to tty and stop it. But they stand no chance - just like US citizens stand no chance against the Fashism that is going on in their own Country. Yes People are People who often imitate sheep.

Magnum

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Some people only have quater of a brain.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Here are the Jews that will inherit Israel. Here are the faithful.
www.nkusa.org...
The Zionists are a plague on mankind and on the Hebrews.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockdisjoint
reply to post by Resurrectio

No, he's a racist drunk that grounded me for no reason.

The root of this problem lies in America. We have been hijacked by Zionists who are controlling Congress, the Fed, the banks and the media (your mind). Israel is the problem and it doesn't really want peace in the middle east. America needs to free its self from the Zionist influence. Israel has screwed over America many times now, to be pro-Israel is to be anti-US.

Right on the nail. They can't see it.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   

It's obvious that you didn't read the part where I said they need to get rid of the hate they have for each other.

Peace is only achieved by a common respect between two factions. What you're implying to is not true peace and is not what I said.

The brain-washing that goes on in these cultures aren't from government but from the smallest unit of society. A child will grow up believing what their parents told them to believe. The same problem exists here in the United States and everywhere else in this miserable world.

Hatred is taught at home. Governments will exploit this hate for their purposes. They sure don't try to to show us any different.

How History repeats itself over and over. I remember and hear Loud Echos of early World War 2 went the same sentiments were expressed against the Jews. Now they're being expressed against Moslims. Lest We Forget!
BUT NOT IN MY NAME.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join