It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bird Death, Smokin Gun??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Bird Death, Smokin Gun??

www.newsnet5.com< br />

At about 11:30pm, on New Years Eve, thousands of red-winged blackbirds began falling from the sky over Beebe. Beebe is located just under 30 miles form the Little Rock radar sight. That's close enough for any high-powered doppler radar to detect plumes of smoke, large colonies of insects...and large flocks of birds. In fact, its very common to see birds and insects taking flight on radar. it shows up as a large circular echo that gradually expands outward before disappearing a few minutes later.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
tothecenter.com

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
A radar blip, several in fact appear then disappear over beebe

moments later the aflockalypse

Be interesting to see if this was a recurring blip worldwide though.

Yet that does nothing to explain the fish..........

But at the same time we cant forget the universe has infinite possibilitys, so anything is possible it really could be an epic coincidence.

Thoughts? Any doppler readers on here?

report says there were not 4 separate fireworks shows, and none lasted the 20 minute span

The second link reports the birds in italy showed signs of hypoxia (lack of oxygen) and poisoning

BUT WHAT ABOUT THE FISH????

edit on 8-1-2011 by Wademus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Another good article on the magnetic pole shift

Tampa International Airport having to close its main runway to repaint and move lights as magnetic north on the round now different enough from what planes know to change it

www.worldnewsinsight.com...

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
I'll take the link to NEWSNET5 as a more credible source, numerous threads here have given some insight into this topic already, I still think it has something to do with atmospheric conditions, no one can deny that the world in general is experiencing some very strange weather patterns at the moment.

Just be careful about taking less credible sources into account, there are a lot of fear mongers out there, and as has been explained already is that this sort of thing happens in somewhat of a routine scale and is just foreign because we haven't experienced it before in our times. I really think it's something atmospheric or meteorological

S&F for raising more awareness to something that could easily be misconstrued, I myself have had time to consider the reality and possibility and am satisfied with certain views on the issue

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
And not many people saying it

But can we rule out the oil spill? I do not think so.

All the birds are migratory
Fish kills all along the gulfstream
Crab kills reported in england and east coast usa

To give you an idea heres a highlighted pic of the gulfstream, goes from the gulf, up the east coast and bullseyes england and the meditteranean while a smaller stream heads to brazil and hits might I add the area where an estimated 100tons of fish have washed ashore

England Crab kill
www.digitaljournal.com...
Brazil coinciding with South USA fishkill
www.associatedcontent.com...

To much of a "coincindence"

remember corexit is just about as bad as the oil, cept you cant see it

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Wademus

Ever since the spill reached it height, I have said that the earth will see the effects some how or another.

Now it seems that it has.

BP will and has always just receive a slap on the wrist and most of the world has already forgotten about it because the mass media has ceased to report it.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Wademus

But can we rule out the oil spill? I do not think so.

All the birds are migratory
Fish kills all along the gulfstream
Crab kills reported in england and east coast usa

If it was the gulf oil spill, it would have happened WAY BEFORE now... and in fact, it happened... for the fishes... tons of dead fishes were found when the gulf oil spill happened... but still, crabs and fishes dying in China/New Zealand ect? I doubt the gulf oil/corexit would have reached there and would only affect those birds/fishes NOW...

But IMO it couldn't affect the birds... yes, they eat fishes, but they wouldn't do mass dying in small areas in such a short time.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

All I can say is this if the world ends soon, at lease we did get a so called black President he is a sorry a$$ President but we did get one..

Cheers to all!

As for the Birds, Crabs and Fish this is one of the signs of the ending of time. So just pray to your god and hope we all make it to a better place.

top topics

join