It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass animal deaths scrutinized as Google map cites numerous incidents

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh
Nothing to see here folks. This is a natural and common ocSuperbowl. No need to be calling it the end of the world or apocalypse like you all are doing.

How about that BCS Championship game?

Who will win the Superbowl?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

You're right, it's not the apocalypse.. it's the aflockalypse!

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by elocin

You could try a right click on the page(not on the map itself) , pull up page info , go to the media tab and uncheck the block images if already checked. That will give you the icon overlays and perhaps fix the side bar problem.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Hi guys, i've just seen this map and its really strange, i was looking at a few leyline maps a few moments before and just want to put something out there and apologise if someone has all ready said it but, could these animals have gone through energized leylines? the crazy part about how they were energized i'll leave out for now :-)

I wish i knew how to use photoshop and add the places to it leyline maps.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
It's laughable how few of you actually understand what is happening and why.
The Pole is shifting from North to South, just like the Maya said. Things are only going to get exponentially worse up til 2013. We're like a month into a shift that takes 720 days. It's gonna get massive. The animal deaths aren't gonna be what you need to worry about tho. I'm not sure than I want to disclose much more at this point though. If I let everyone know what I know(Unless they're a wealthy person that wants to let me survive with them when I tell him how to) it would just make the chaos commence sooner. Just let me say, you've got months to prepare for it, and the food and shelter you buy will go to waste. You'll die in your shelter and your food won't be consumed. So if stockpiling and fortifyings your idea, you're predicitng the wrong disaster. I hear everyone on this site thinking some ice age is coming and mass hording. SORRY you're wrong, its not. You've just wasted a ton of money in the wrong direction. I really do wanna tell you what coming, but I can't on anything this mainstream.. If you've got over a $200,000 and would like to live through the next 3 years you can reply to this and I'll consider.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by HunkaHunka
30 incidents in 1 week!

Geesh this is gettin nuts the more I learn about it..

Thanks OP

Are you joking? All of this in one week? I know it is happening fast but it can not be that fast. 30 in a week? At that rate you are looking at over 1500 by end of the year. At that rate there will be nothing left before too long. I sure hope it stops, what ever it is.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by elocin

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh
Nothing to see here folks. This is a natural and common ocSuperbowl. No need to be calling it the end of the world or apocalypse like you all are doing....

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

You're right, it's not the apocalypse.. it's the aflockalypse!

OMG elocin!! That was hilarious!!!

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by KnowledgeDude
I really do wanna tell you what coming, but I can't on anything this mainstream.. If you've got over a $200,000 and would like to live through the next 3 years you can reply to this and I'll consider.

So that's what this is all about? You're running a protection racket?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join