It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who defends the 911 comission/Nist report

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Thousands of experts came out against the NIST report and the report compiled by the 911 comission. Who supports the accounts of the NIST report? Is it just the small club of the people who compiled the NIST report who defend it and the ardent believers of the uneducated/delusional people who defend the official conspiracy theory, or did professional engineers and architect come forward in the defense of the NIST report, much like architects, engineers, firefighters and relatives of the 911 victims came out against it?

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666
Thousands of experts came out against the NIST report and the report compiled by the 911 comission. Who supports the accounts of the NIST report? Is it just the small club of the people who compiled the NIST report who defend it and the ardent believers of the uneducated/delusional people who defend the official conspiracy theory, or did professional engineers and architect come forward in the defense of the NIST report, much like architects, engineers, firefighters and relatives of the 911 victims came out against it?

Seeing that the "thousands of experts coming out against the NIST report" are comprised of the likes of Dr, Judy Wood who refutes the report on the grounds that the towers were destroyed by energy weapons from outer space, you'll forgive me when I say I'm not taking the claim seriously.

Despite the self imagined, "even an understudy student can see it's incorrect" propaganda the conspiracy theorists employ, not a single conspiracy theorist can come close to producing a report documenting a legitimate sounding alternative scenario that better explains the facts. All they can do is yell, "controlled demolitions" before running away giggling, and I don't need to point out this is a poor research methodology.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I am a soldier. It's not like I believe that the government could do such a thing. I have a hard time believing that they would do such a thing.

Ready your slings and arrows gents, but I honestly don't believe that they did.

Occam's Razor would help me in this.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave
not a single conspiracy theorist can come close to producing a report documenting a legitimate sounding alternative scenario that better explains the facts. All they can do is yell, "controlled demolitions" before running away giggling, and I don't need to point out this is a poor research methodology.

Why is anyone required to produce an alternative scenario?

And no we don't just yell 'controlled demo', we supply evidence of that and you know it.

All we can do is point out where the OS doesn't make sense in light of the physical evidence, the same way the NIST report was investigated, from videos and pictures.

A new official independent investigation is required to produce an alternative scenario, but for some reason people like you are scared of that happening.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
I am a soldier. It's not like I believe that the government could do such a thing. I have a hard time believing that they would do such a thing.

Or more to the point, we have a hard time believing they even could do sugh a thing, even if they wanted to. A gov't that can't even hand out water bottles to hurricane survivors in New Orleans without slipping on banana peels would hardly be able to pull off such an insanely complex conspiracy with the sheer perfection of organization that rivals a supernatural act. Sheesh, Bush didn't even have the intelligence to pick his nose.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Ready your slings and arrows gents, but I honestly don't believe that they did.

Are you ignoring evidence that contradicts the OS just because you don't believe the government would do such a thing? What if it wasn't the government? What if the government was duped?

Occam's Razor would help me in this.

How? I would say the OS contains more assumptions than anything, and it doesn't sufficiently explain the collapses. If you really pay attention to the details and don't let your pro OS bias get in the way, glossing over what you disagree with, then it's hard to ignore the problems with the collapse explanations.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
The diatribe produced by the 911 deniers who clinge to the official conspiracy theory is getting annoying. They choose to ignore or downplay the many architects, engineers and other PH.Ds who not only find fault with the findings of the comission, but especially with the way the report has been composed, with an approach to find facts to support an assumption, rather than using the scientific method.

The reasoning on this board propagaded by some of the nuttier 911 deniers on this board, that an educated person and expert in his or her field becomes an uneducated crazy conspiracy theorist as soon as he or she speaks out against the NIST report or the 911 comission report is without any base. Their other crazy claim, that there is some kind of conspiracy by those indipendent PH.Ds who spoke out against the NIST report is equally baseless and not even the nutties 911 deniers on this board have been able to formulate this suppsedly hidden agend those thousands of PH.Ds might have, that motivates them to lie to us and misslead us.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK
And no we don't just yell 'controlled demo', we supply evidence of that and you know it.

No we do not know it, there is zero evidence for any form of controlled demolition, apart from the fact there was no time and no one noticed the hundreds of man hours required to rig the buildings for demolition, nor was there any physical evidence of any demolition.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by dereks

No tests have been done to test for accelerants of explosives by the 9/11 comission or the NIST comission. No testing does not mean it is not there. Herrit and Jones did find an explosive material.
edit on 7-1-2011 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

Originally posted by Cassius666

Seeing that the "thousands of experts coming out against the NIST report" are comprised of the likes of Dr, Judy Wood who refutes the report on the grounds that the towers were destroyed by energy weapons from outer space, you'll forgive me when I say I'm not taking the claim seriously.

Despite the self imagined, "even an understudy student can see it's incorrect" propaganda the conspiracy theorists employ, not a single conspiracy theorist can come close to producing a report documenting a legitimate sounding alternative scenario that better explains the facts. All they can do is yell, "controlled demolitions" before running away giggling, and I don't need to point out this is a poor research methodology.

Outer Space ? really ?Last I heard GEO Sink Sats. are not from Outer Space.( can you say straw man?)
The first World Governments of this planet have not made a 'big secret' of Space Weapons, Sir.
In fact, was'nt it China who recently destroyed two of their own Sat's ?
Not a single conspiracy theorist can come close to the fairy tale that NIST told, is the real joke.
Why, I can do that right now ; This just in ... Giant Liberal Mole men caused the WTC buildings to fall...
in their own foot prints, at near free fall speed, by burrowing too close to the foundations of the Massive steel reinforced structures."Experts" also say this should end all further debate on the issue. ta,da! see !
Your attitude leaves something to be desired Sir.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
So given that the only reaction to my opening post was a delirious diatribe about energy space weapons and green aliens, can we conclude that at least in the educated world it is a small and exclusive club that gives the 911 comission report and the NIST report any credibility and that EVEN MORE PH.Ds would come out against it, if they would not be held back by political reasons, that might severely adverse their standard of living, if they would speak out against the official accounts?

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
The North Vietnamese attack us in the Gulf Of Tonkin, 50,000 US casualties, est 2 million Vietnamese dead.
The Gulf of Tonkin incident was a lie.
The events of 9/11 result in us invading Afghanistan and Iraq, emphasis on the latter, why Iraq? Non-existent weapons of mass destruction.
When governments act ignorant or incompetent thats exactly what it is, an act.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

Originally posted by ANOK

No we do not know it, there is zero evidence for any form of controlled demolition, apart from the fact there was no time and no one noticed the hundreds of man hours required to rig the buildings for demolition, nor was there any physical evidence of any demolition.

Oh yes there is...

There is only one way all four outer walls can end up ON TOP of the rest of the collapsed building.

(sry for the off topic but I was challenged)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by jlv70

To be fair, there is a very real chance that Sadam relocated weapons of mass destruction out of Iraq prior to the Invasion.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

If he had them and he's such a bad boy then why were they never used?

What were/are they waiting for?

When you acquire a weapon of mass destruction you use it, you don't hold on to it. The longer they have it the less chance they'll get to use it.
edit on 1/7/2011 by ANOK because: typo

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

As far as i`m concerned....your government knew it was going to happen. They knew who carried it out.
In fact, i think they had no choice but to go along with it, for reasons known to them.
The conspiracy theory started soon after the attacks, with the MSM who were given scripts and interviewed people who fed the story ( theory ) to the world.
They have since stuck with their conspiracy theory and have yet to solve the mystery that surrounds the events of that day.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I agree with alot of what you have said, sort of.. not the part about Saddam getting weapons out.. why get them out? Bush jr is coming for you and you alone Saddam, and maybe some oil... why move your weapons and not attck with them? ANOK is right in this manner.. and ANOK is right with just about all he has said.

Dave, can you now maybe give 10 reasons why it has to be the OS?

Please?

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Myendica

Well this is off topic, but I feel the thread has run its course. Weapons of mass distruction sound really dangerous, but they dont necessarily will win you a war, you poison a couple soldiers here and there then what. Maybe he was promised he wont be killed or something or he was hoping he wont be killed if he does not give them a reason to and not weapons are found.

However that is all just speculation on my part. I did not follow that particular detail a whole lot and I am not aware what weapons he was supplied with.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
So to sum it up, the Ph.Ds the educated and intelligent are the ones who find fault with the NIST report, while it is the uneducated and ignorant who clinge to the official conspiracy theory.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

Really? You mean the "professionals" from A&E4T? Them?

As opposed to the thousands in ASCE and NIST who find little to no fault with the reports?
Keep twisting reality there buddy. It's becoming fun to watch from the real world!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join