It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The passengers of the four 9/11 flight's. Where's the airport video surveilance footage of them.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by FemaF4Fotoshop

Here's the Naudet footage that's pertinent to the actual impact of American 11. What's missing??

Oh, and note the first few seconds, cataloging normal NYFD procedures of some sort (our resident firefighter can explain)....looks like they're using a device to "sniff" for gas leaks or something....THEN, obviously, a sound attracts their attention:

Looks clearly like a complete surprise, as the photographer struggles to compose the shot, and stay on the subject...

No need for a firefighter, i can tell you exactly what they're doing, and it makes no sense. The guy in the white uniform, which is bizarre, is checking for methane levels. What doesn't make sense about this is, that is a Drop Inlet Grate used for Storm drainage, not SEWER drainage. How many times have you ever noticed an exposed SEWER drain? They're aren't any to my knowledge. Sewer drainage is usually covered with a manhole lid and not exposed.

The only thing that may explain this is that NY City is only 16ft above sea level. Now, since you only have 16ft below ground to work with, it's very possible that they may have designed it for both Storm and Sewer.

I've pulled up hundred's of these and i've never seen a guy dressed up in a white keystone cop uniform like that. I have never had firefighters there, with hat's and all on, and i've never been filmed pulling one of these up. The only person you would expect to see, is the guy with the beer gut in the blue shirt on the right in the background.

About the video. It is strange at the 0:19 mark he's able to look up through a camera lens and spot that plane perfectly. He doesn't start focusing and moving the camera until after it hit's.
edit on 12-1-2011 by curious_soul because: Added: Sewer drainage is usually cover with a manhole and not exposed.

edit on 12-1-2011 by curious_soul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by zcflint05

I would like to see CCTV video of the hijackers getting on

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by samkent
Boy you people get yourselves so worked up about this stuff.

I can only conclude you are afraid to Google for yourself because you may find reasonable answers. It took me a few seconds to find it.

here

This is only of 'flight 93', where is the CCTV footage of the other three flights?

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
They don't need video of passengers boarding any supposed flights. They have cell phone calls and those who spoke to them. The only video I know of, is Atta and some other arab. Neither are boarding a plane.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join