It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The passengers of the four 9/11 flight's. Where's the airport video surveilance footage of them.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1972

Apart from the 5 alleged terrorists getting patted down....just to prove they where onboard.

edit on 7-1-2011 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

Now you're getting your audience a little confused.

What are you asking for?

Let's pretend there are two sets of tapes.

Are you asking for the tapes of the passengers

or

Are you asking for the tapes of the hijackers?

Let's pretend: There's not one magical tape showing all 200 people, crews and hijackers frolicking at a terminal (although I know there are 4 different places involved) This is an exaggerated attempt to get the OP to tell me what he's looking for. The passengers or the hijackers?

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Apart from the 5 alleged terrorists getting patted down....just to prove they where onboard.

Now you're getting your audience a little confused.

What are you asking for?

Let's pretend there are two sets of tapes.

Are you asking for the tapes of the passengers

or

Are you asking for the tapes of the hijackers?

Let's pretend: There's not one magical tape showing all 200 people, crews and hijackers frolicking at a terminal (although I know there are 4 different places involved) This is an exaggerated attempt to get the OP to tell me what he's looking for. The passengers or the hijackers?

I'm asking for ANY footage showing anyone from the one of the four flight's of that day.

Frolicking or non frolicking.

They've only realeased footage of the alleged terrorist's passing a security check,nothing more.

What would be the harm in releasing a clip of cctv footage of, lets say, Betty Ong or Barbara Olsen buying a coke or anyone else in the airport from one of the flight's doing what people do in airport's.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
it is far to late now.
all evidence has been tampered with.
but I would say are side won.
they mest it up.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
Yignored.

No one cares aboutthe tapes you're making it sound like 'someone's' been asking for these tape for almost 10 years now and the demand has been the tapes showing the passengers. However, tapes showing 19 hijackers would be entertaining though......because no one (except people like me) is disputing the presence of these passengers. That's never been an issue.

As i quoted earlier...maybe they hav'nt released the tapes because they show who DOES'NT board the flight's...and not who does. Maybe the who does'nt is much more important than the who does.
'

Andy,

I KNOW what you're getting at but that hasn't been an area of dispute with anyone.

You're questioning PROOF that passengers (unless you're talking about the hijackers so please clear that up so I can help you)

Up until this day NO ONE is questioning whether 180 passengers boarded these 4 planes.

The questions surrounding the OS starts BEFORE boarding, DURING flight and AFTERWARD.
Yes, people like us are, but no official inquisition has been established to investigate the veracity of these passengers.

If you want to nitpick then, why not ask to see their birth certificates so we have proof they were real? Then....make a thread and wonder why it hasn't been done yet!

I mean, it's endless and no one is listening.

The reason why the anti-OS is getting any attention at all because the science ain't adding up. Not the mosaic-like side..... like whether these people really boarded the planes.

I think once any area of the OS is proven to have holes in it then........we'll already know everything else was probably bullchit too.

So let the professionals do their thing. Let them unequivocally find proof (flaws in the OS) that cannot be disputed and then.....let the boat sink on its own.
edit on 7-1-2011 by Human_Alien because: grammar

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1972

There's no harm but WHO besides YOU is asking???

You're not looking at this objectively.

Let's say I am the owner of all four these tapes.......
Who is asking me to release them?

You?
You're no one.

I'll only listen to courts and government officials.
[snip]

The End~

(I was only acting)

edit on 10/1/11 by argentus because: removed namecalling

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   

I daresay some of the footage of hi-jackers also includes passengers who died that day. There is probably cctv footage of hundreds of passengers milling about that morning; but for all destinations.

How could you identify the passengers for the 4 fatal flights ? Well I suppose the FBI could drag in all the bereaved families and get them to sit through it all and try and identify their relatives.But what would be the point of putting them through that exactly ?

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by samkent
Most TMers wouldn't believe even if we had cockpit video.

That's the lamest "argument" you wannabe debunkers toss about, in effect, "we debunkers don't need evidence because if we had any, which we don't, you people who require evidence before drawing conclusions (truthers) would not believe it anyway!"
edit on 1/9/2011 by dubiousone because: Minimal grammar edit

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
The OP wants to see CCTV tapes of passengers in line for one or four flights.

If there were no planes and this is all made up there will be no film. Even if the flights took off empty, there would be no film.

I have heard nothing from anyone who sayd he/she lost someone in 1 plane crash of the 4, that day, and has pursued his/her loss to the end.

All I hear/read are stats on how many people claimed money from the Compensation Fund---could still be a lie.--but not even any names!

Let's have a picture of these people who collected, all together, with their cheques for $1.8 million, having a party

(*I think I'm becoming cynical*)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by canadiansenior70

I think you're referring to the 9-11 HUSH money fund!

Check it out, not too many on SS Death Index.

Flight 11: of the 92 people who are listed as dying on this flight, only 20 are listed in the SSDI (22%)

Of these 20 people, only three are on the 9-11 Compensation Fund list:

Judy Larocque
Laurie Neira
Candace Lee Williams

=======================================

Flight 77: of the 64 people who are listed as dying on this flight, only 14 are listed in the SSDI (22%)

Of these 64 people, only five on the 9-11 Compensation Fund list:

William Caswell
Eddie Dillard
Ian Gray
John Sammartino
Leonard Taylor

Flight 175: of the 65 people who are listed as dying on this flight, only 18 are listed in the SSDI (28%)

Of these 65 people, only three are on the 9-11 Compensation Fund list:

Michael C. Tarrou
Gloria Debarrera
Timothy Ward

Flight 93: of the 45 people who are listed as dying on this flight, only 6 are listed in the SSDI (13%)

Of these 45 people, none are on the 9-11 Compensation Fund list:

No one

Have you noticed anything strange yet? Of the passengers and crew of Flight 11, 77, 175 & 93, only 22%, 22%, 28%, 13% respectively are in the SSDI.

Remember human greed? Of the 266 people that we were told died on these jets, only 11 relatives applied for compensation. Can you believe that not a single relative from Flight 93 applied for compensation? I can't. Were all the relatives of the victims so rich that they weren't eligible to receive compensation? No, that's not it. (The minimum federal award was $250,000, and the average pay-out was about $1.8 million. The recipients only had to make agreement: they couldn’t sue the airlines.)

You should also know that most lawyers told their clients to take the money and run (which is what most lawyers would do - take the sure money). Ellen Mariani clearly elaborated on this point during her appearance on the radio show mentioned above.

Finally, during the past week, thanks to Lisa Guliani's insatiable quest for the truth, the 9-11 Victims Compensation Final Report has come to light.

9-11 Victims Compensation Final Report

Oddly, but consistent with everything concerning 9-11, the actual complete list of the people who benefited has been omitted from this report. Even without this, it does contain an interesting fact. According to the report, 98% of all the people who suffered a loss on 9-11 took the fund money. The average payment was $1.8 million.

But here's where it gets strange. According to the government, here are the number of people who accepted the compensation fund:

Out of a total of 92 people on Flight 11, only 65 accepted the 9-11 fund (71%)
Out of a total of 65 people on Flight 175, only 46 accepted the 9-11 fund (71%)
Out of a total of 64 people on Flight 77, only 33 accepted the 9-11 fund (52%)
Out of a total of 45 people on Flight 93, only 25 accepted the 9-11 fund (56%)

Does any of this seem a little odd to you? Or is it possible that not only were the jets on 9-11 magical, but their passengers as well?

So there you have it; yet another glaring 9-11 inconsistency - just maybe the biggest of them all?

Skeptically yours,

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   

check out www.letsrollforums.com for a comprehensive examination of media and victims fraud associated with 9/11. it was eye opening to me and adds yet another dimension to this whole dark complicit conspiracy.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Alfie1 beat me to it already , but I'll ask you too .

How do you know for certain that the tapes that are available , don't show passengers as well as terrorists ? It is very possible that you are looking at some of the deceased entering the security checkpoints , right alongside the terrorists .

How do you know that all those other people in those footages aren't indeed some of the victims ?

It's not like there are seperate tapes for the victims and the terrorists .

I'm fairly certain there weren't specific lines of demarcation that instructed terrorists to enter one checkpoint , while instructing all others to enter another checkpoint . So , I'm betting that you are in fact possibly looking at some of the victims .

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Hmmm, first of all I have to say I have learned some new things here from this thread at least so thats all good.
Not so good that now once again my brain is going to hurt in the pondering of it all. Good stuff Human A.

Now that that is out of the way, I know in my travels I saw the videos of the "bad guys" going through the check point. I would think, some of the folks in the same line should be some of the other passengers. I know one video did come out though, cant find it now, and at the moment I need to prepare for a New England storm, but there was a video that supposedly showed one of the "bad guys", I forget which one, apparently in the city looking up with others as one of the planes crashed. Does anyone know which video Im referring too?

I have always been curious how he was suppose to be boarding a plane in Boston, yet supposedly caught on video in New York.

Like I said though, I would think the odds of at least a couple people for one of those flights "Should" be in the clip they have of the "bad guys" themselves going through the check point. Perhaps study that more to see if you find anything?

Don't get me wrong here, one of my first thoughts that day was, "Now what have we done?" My first instincts were something was wrong with the picture, and who could afford to pull something like that off, but us... so...needless to say I was going round and round about it from day 1.

Im just throwing this out there for maybe a starting point to "TRY" and give you a more then likely solitary point to answer your own question, from their own footage.

Good question OP, and now Im off to fortify my own castle from a blizzard

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

The SSDI again? Do you realize how many dead people who aren't on that list? Basing your beliefs on the SSDI is stupid.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Did you copy/paste that entire post from somewhere else?? Care to source it?? (Per ATS rules....when it is NOT your own words).

Also....SSDI death lists? My father is dead. His name is not on the list. He had a SSN. So, does this mean he really didn't exist??

That is the problem when you find some ridiculous "truther" alleged "information" off of the Internet....and believe it without question. MOST of it is crap.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by vipertech0596

The SSDI again? Do you realize how many dead people who aren't on that list? Basing your beliefs on the SSDI is stupid.

Yes, Viper is correct. I actually did this some time ago. I believe I used another plane crash from many years ago and found roughly the same percentages.

Actually, if you use the SSDI you will find that several of the NASA Astronauts from the two catastophies are not on the list as well.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by youngdrodeau

Good question.I've thought about & researched this alot.I have some theories.

I think that 2 planes with passengers actually did crash on 9/11.The ones that hit the towers (Actually I know no planes crashed into the Pentagon or Shanksville.So lets say,at most 2 planes).I think those planes were remotely controlled.As the story goes,the planes were unusually empty that day.They were carrying about 26% of their passenger capacity.52% is average for a Tuesday.If we take 2 planes out of the equation (Flights 77 & 93) thats a perfectly normal passenger load for 2 planes.52% for each plane that hit the towers.On the other hand,I've noticed that there was no passengers family members that showed up at LAX or SF Intl Airport.That's where it gets tricky.If all these people did in fact die,but on 2 planes not 4,then still..why no families at the airports?
Peace

Well, youre close.

This is how it happend......was told in march 2002!

All evidence we seen so far.
Flight 175 drone remote controlled plane.
Flight 11 the hole was way to small, like 25ft or so.
Flight 77 the engine we see....is also way to small, the measures are Global Hawk lookalike.
Flight 93....Well, read the link!

www.serendipity.li...

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by FemaF4Fotoshop

UTTER nonsense......where are you getting this from???

All evidence we seen so far.

Nope....NOT "evidence"....

Flight 175 drone remote controlled plane.

Complete baloney. DNA, human remains, personal effects of those occupants onboard, airplane debris from a Boeing 767....RADAR tracking all the way, too. (It was the ONE airplane that the hijacker murdering extremists did NOT turn "off" the transponder....merely changed its code. SO, it continued to transmit a lot of data, to include altitude information).

Flight 11 the hole was way to small, like 25ft or so.

???? The photos are clear evidence to the contrary. The North Tower, in NYC. The entry hole is clearly the correct size.

Flight 77 the engine we see....is also way to small, the measures are Global Hawk lookalike.

Completely false, and refuted on at many sources. MANY sources. Only idiotic "truther" websites continue to spout this nonsense.

Flight 93....Well, read the link!

Well....if it's anything like your other "sources"....

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

The Naudet tape....confiscated by the FBI and is missing lots of footage...i wonder WHY!!!!?

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by FemaF4Fotoshop

Here's the Naudet footage that's pertinent to the actual impact of American 11. What's missing??

Oh, and note the first few seconds, cataloging normal NYFD procedures of some sort (our resident firefighter can explain)....looks like they're using a device to "sniff" for gas leaks or something....THEN, obviously, a sound attracts their attention:

Looks clearly like a complete surprise, as the photographer struggles to compose the shot, and stay on the subject...

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
THEN, obviously, a sound attracts their attention:

Looks clearly like a complete surprise, as the photographer struggles to compose the shot, and stay on the subject...

Yeah, amazing the cameraman knew to stay on the subject through the camera lens instead of doing the natural human instinct when startled by a loud noise and look up with your eyes to see what the loud object is, then try to zoom in on it using the camera.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join