It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The passengers of the four 9/11 flight's. Where's the airport video surveilance footage of them.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
If you dont believe in the OP, then by now you've probably spent years asking yourself thousands of questions, like me, and being left with the feeling that really there isnt any answer's.

Were there phones on the flight's?
Did they work?
Could cell phones work from that height?
Why is flight 11 recorded by the BTS as not even taking off on 9/11?

The list is endless. Everyday more questions. Everyday less answer's.

But, there's one question i'd like answering, maybe it's been asked before here on ATS, i don't know.
If this HAS been asked before, i beg forgiveness.

My question is this, why is there no footage of any of the passenger's boarding or waiting for the planes on 9/11.
With the amount of CCTV cameras there are in the airports the chance of them not being on tape is slim.

If footage does exist, then why hasnt it been released?

If footage does exist could someone please post a link, thanks..

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Um...you can ask my friend's family, they can confirm he was on that flight.

And for your information, there were calls made from the back of seat phones to family members more than once. Also, cell phones DO NOT work at that height. I have flown for long enough to know that. What a weak thread.

And why would we need the CCTV footage of passengers getting on the plane? They're not criminals like the hijackers were so I do not see the productivity of airing hundreds of airplane passengers getting on airplanes that are doomed to die.
edit on 1/7/11 by zcflint05 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
9/11 was an inside job. This is old news.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
how about a video of the terrorists boarding the plane? shouldn't that video exist somewhere? the passengers won't show us much but at least we can maybe pin point the guys w/ turbans

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by zcflint05
Um...you can ask my friend's family, they can confirm he was on that flight.

And for your information, there were calls made from the back of seat phones to family members more than once. Also, cell phones DO NOT work at that height. I have flown for long enough to know that. What a weak thread.

And why would we need the CCTV footage of passengers getting on the plane? They're not criminals like the hijackers were so I do not see the productivity of airing hundreds of airplane passengers getting on airplanes that are doomed to die.
edit on 1/7/11 by zcflint05 because: (no reason given)

Who's talking about your friend???

As for the airphones, theres an open debate as to wether the phones on certain flight's worked or not.

Renee may used a cell phone to call her mother at 9.12.

The cctv footage is suspiciously absent, as in the London terror attacks and here in Spain footage was shown of before, during and after the attacks. While that of 9/11 has never been made public.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Interesting point. I recall seeing a brief clip on the news on that day, with a TV crew set up at L.A. airport, which showed those persons who were awaiting the 'passengers' arrival at the terminal.

There was no one, therefore the segment ended with little or no comment, no fanfare, no explanation. The situation stunk. I should think that there would have been droves of camera seekers dying to blurt out their story, pain, frustration etc.... Since this sort of event doesn't happen everyday, it's hard to tell. I mean, who's going to drive a 757 in to the sears tower to prove that wings can't withstand metal beams; that plastic radomes don't penetrate concrete floors and emerge out the other side while exploding?

Since I don't recall the time period between the false flag and the film crew showing up at LAX, it isn't conclusive in and of itself. I thought it may serve as a record, since time, and other falsies, do tend to blur our memory of events.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Metallicafan
9/11 was an inside job. This is old news.

Who's asking if it was an inside job or not ?

I asked why hasnt any footage of the passengers in the airports emerged yet.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1972

It's possible that there weren't any passengers at all. Do you think so?

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   

It's possible that there weren't any passengers at all. Do you think so?

if thats the case where are all the people who were supposed to be on the flights? i guesss they are all on a island somewhere living it up? come on get a brain.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   

More likely than not the tapes were probably confiscated and kept or destroyed by one of our alphabet organizations that's my best guess, until there is an official investigation(a real one) nobody's ever going to get an solid answer.until then it's all speculation.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Boy you people get yourselves so worked up about this stuff.

I can only conclude you are afraid to Google for yourself because you may find reasonable answers. It took me a few seconds to find it.

here

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Gixxer

You can search this info on the web. The families of the victims that were on the flights, they keep quiet.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
There were no hi jackers, hell there weren't any planes either...just a figment of everyones imagination. David Copperfield made the buildings disappear, didn't you know?

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   

reply to post by Gixxer

You can search this info on the web. The families of the victims that were on the flights, they keep quiet.

so your saying there is 1000 familys pretending their loved ones are dead when they really are not? sorry not buying it.

now tell me they were taken off the planes and executed and i would say thats at least feasible, but to say they are just in hiding and noones talking is the most rediculous thing i have ever heard.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
FYI, both flight 11 and 77 were not scheduled to fly on 9/11. It's a fact.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I would very much like to see a video of the passengers and the hijackers actually boarding the plane itself at the terminal. I would like a visual confirmation of them getting on the plane. Because I have believe for years, that the passengers on those planes, did not exist. I think most or all of them, were made up names, and I also believe the witness's that knew them, Are actors. I don't want to see a list of names, anyone can make a list, and make a fake name. I want to see visual confirmation. Airports are full of cameras. They should be able to track every single passenger to wherever they went in the airports. Follow them from store to store if they want to. Watching a security check point doesn't mean anything, because they could be boarding any flight, to anywhere. I want to see them getting on the planes that crashed, particularily the tower planes. And perhaps even more importantly the pentagon plane, or helicopter, or whatever they are saying it was these days. And if these videos do not exist, or they have been magically deleted, then this is hard proof, that 9/11 is being covered up by the government.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Gixxer

Yes if the planes were remotely flown, they could have unloaded the passengers elsewhere... then executed.

If that was the case, then video of the passengers boarding wouldn't make any difference anyways.

Why only a few frames of one video released of the pentagon? Thats the videos I want to see!

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Funny you don't hear a peep out of the families of the passengers now, but you do hear a lot about the victims in the towers. Not to mention the Fire fighters, Police people in the Pentagon etc...

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Gixxer

Here's some information to think about. www.911myths.com...
Also the previous post was also a reply to you.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join