It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New documentary about seeing other dimensions...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I hope I posted this in the right place. I did a search and could not find it posted elsewhere either. Just happened to come upon this. It's a documentary called Wake Up about a guy who can see into other dimensions. He's see's angels and demons and what not. And his doctors say he is NOT crazy.
Here's the link Wake Up The Film It looks fascinating...

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
looks very interesting thank you so much for putting this up, i beleive we all have this ability we have just lost the wisdom of how to do it. i may buy it and watch tonight gotta be worth $5

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
The dimensions are overlapping in what we can already see. During deep meditation techniques you can see them, and everything literally has more texture and a more real feeling... it's like moving from flat 2-D land to 3-D land for the first time. It's pretty amazing.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Can't wait to watch it, thanks for the find!

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Very good movie during these times.

As a cultivator of Falun Dafa one is immersed in those other worlds every day but for everyday people this can be an eye-opener.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
can someone give me the low down as it looks like I have to pay money to watch it.
and I am not paying money to watch it

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Not saying that this guy doesn't see these things, but since these are only things that he can see, what criteria is being used to determine that he is actually seeing these things?

Or is this something that I should've tried myself, and then gotten a film maker to get involved in?

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I have a suspicion that this is not real.

According to this
www.imdb.com...
He has been involved in 2 other films behind the scenes. I'm guessing that this is a low budget project for this budding film maker to get his foot in the door.

Just my 2¢

J.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
What you describe is quite similar to what is described during a mushroom trip.

Originally posted by Mertez
The dimensions are overlapping in what we can already see. During deep meditation techniques you can see them, and everything literally has more texture and a more real feeling... it's like moving from flat 2-D land to 3-D land for the first time. It's pretty amazing.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   
As far as I see this he is genuine, he is telling truth.

Probably his inborn quality is pretty good and that is why his third eye has been opened naturally. Anyway, it is good that he is making this movie to wake up some people.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by hotbakedtater

Yes but achieving the third eye effect by external means is a shortcut that will bring alot of misery to people in my opinion. Demons can give you powers but not without a cost, and the cost is very high. Only orthodox cultivation can bring people righteous powers.

I quote from Zhuan Falun:

Yet there was a saying in the past: "One would rather not obtain a righteous way in one thousand years than cultivate a wild fox practice for one day.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Of course I respect your opinion. But I strongly disagree. Mushrooms have nothing to do with demons, and the use of them in medicinal settings has produced a very high percent success rate with usage in ptsd therapy, and grief therapy. In fact, I myself am not convinced of demons, period. I have a strong suspicion that demons are a man made response to something quite human, yet unexplainable to them. Many users of mushrooms have not had misery brought into their lives at all, but healing, and growth.

Originally posted by Gaussq

Originally posted by hotbakedtater

Yes but achieving the third eye effect by external means is a shortcut that will bring alot of misery to people in my opinion. Demons can give you powers but not without a cost, and the cost is very high. Only orthodox cultivation can bring people righteous powers.

I quote from Zhuan Falun:

Yet there was a saying in the past: "One would rather not obtain a righteous way in one thousand years than cultivate a wild fox practice for one day.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by hotbakedtater

Some of the most brilliant theologians of ancient and modern years were/are thought to use mushrooms in their exploration of consciousness and I have the feeling that much of the main stream mystery schools originated from the use of mushrooms as well, yet have abandoned their use in favor of natural self producing methods.

These mushrooms could have been the big bang - The teachers who showed our ancestors something beyond their understanding and imagination.

edit on 9-1-2011 by Gradius Maximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Being psychic at the level this man describes does not = crazy. I can be very difficult to speak about and to describe, because those who haven't experienced it do tend automatically jump to the conclusion that you're seeing things or hallucinating - but you know what is real and what isn't just like you know when you're awake and when you're not.

I just pray this man finds Truth...before it's too late.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gradius Maximus
reply to post by hotbakedtater

Some of the most brilliant theologians of ancient and modern years were/are thought to use mushrooms in their exploration of consciousness and I have the feeling that much of the main stream mystery schools originated from the use of mushrooms as well, yet have abandoned their use in favor of natural self producing methods.

These mushrooms could have been the big bang - The teachers who showed our ancestors something beyond their understanding and imagination.

edit on 9-1-2011 by Gradius Maximus because: (no reason given)

Just because some people in history used mushrooms it does not make it a righteous way... Iwo uld call that a demonic way and you will be deceived. No loss(suffering), no gain. It is real simple i my opinion, one must pay off karma(sins) to get back to one´s origin.

A human being has all the potential inside of himself if he is just prepared to work a little on his mind and body, emphasize virtue in daily life etc..

Just my personal understanding at my wisdom level, no truth offered whatsoever.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I'd bet a nickel it's complete B.S.
In fact, my Flapdoodle Meter is in the red zone.
He suddenly awakes, or is "awakened", as it were, with an ability to see angels, demons, auras. ghosts and other dimensions? Wow...that's a mind-blower indeed! He shares a snippet with us, then advises us we can buy a DVD to get the whole story.

Click the link...what a surprise. There's a really slick sales pitch to get you to BUY stuff. It looks suspiciously like the same bunch from the hilarious "What the 'Bleep' Do We Know" fad from a few years back. There's some pretty crafty people out there who know how to get the "mysticism" market to open their wallets and\or purses.
Just my two cents, nothing more.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Looks fascinating......I may have to check this out.......Thanks for the link.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Basically there's not much there. It's a "Man in search of Truth" movie just like Woody Allen checking out the Hare Krishna sect. If the camera is doing an accurate job of showing what he sees, it's pretty vague. He himself describes it as an "energy source" then INTERPRETS this as angels, demons, etc. so it's difficult to tell the dividing line between whatever objective reality he sees and his own subjective imagination trying to make sense of it.

From the marketing side I agree that it is very similar in apprach to "What the bleep do we know?" and "The Secret," both of which use exactly the same "tease to buy" technique. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if they were done by the same folks, though I have't checked it out to see.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Why can't he record this other dimension?
edit on 033131p://pm3144 by debris765nju because: (no reason given)

edit on 033131p://pm3158 by debris765nju because: video didn't load

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
im just sitting down to watch it now, ill let you all know later what its like

top topics

<<   2 >>

join