It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Uncovered:The Whole Truth About The Iraq War (link to video)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Uncovered:The Whole Truth About The Iraq War is an 87 minute video of a vast array of experts commenting on Operation Enduring Freedom. The experts are from the CIA, the military, diplomats and others familiar with the entire situation, from how it began, to where it may be going. It does take a while to watch, but is worth it, no matter which side of the fence you sit on.

www.informationclearinghouse.info...

An impressive roster of experts is assembled to provide a generally withering commentary on the quality of evidence and possible motivations of the Neo-conservatives who provided the momentum and muscle behind America's venture into preemptive war. Among them are veteran CIA analysts and operatives, military officers, diplomats, politicians, arms inspectors, and U.S. and British government officials. The fig leaf of the possibility of an honest mistake on the matter of WMDs is stripped away; what is left is the stark and disturbing anatomy of deliberate deceit.

You will need Windows Media Player to view the video. I will be on the lookout for a transcript, and will post it as soon as one becomes available.

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Thanks alot! Excellent insight. I'm surprised it hasn't leaked out to enormous proportions. Do you know how long this video has been out? I'm emailing it to everyone!

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 11:24 AM
link   
The video is from Moveon.or, which is Anti-Bush. I would try to back up these statements up with research. As in Farenheit 9-11, MM did have 'some' things out of context. Although these things did happen and their facts to support them, it can be misleading for those who do not search it out for themselves.

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Well, it was through research on both Anti-Bush and Pro-Bush websites that I found this link, so I don't know what else to tell you. Yes, the site I found it on is Anti-Bush, and the video is full of debunking information, but I have not been able to find anything that is so full of information in support of the war. I would happily submit anything I found along these lines.

I meant no deception, and I apologize if I misled anyone.

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by RockerDom
I meant no deception, and I apologize if I misled anyone.

You did not decieve anyone, the thing I am trying to point out is that alot of things on "both" sides may have facts behind them, but they are taken out of context. To many people are readily easy to believe what they see and hear without doing any researching for themselves.

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I agree, which is why I listen to The O'Franken Factor, go to Michael Moore's website everyday, have my homepage set to Fox News, and subscribe to every newsletter I can find, from MoveOn.org, to BuzzFlash, to Drudge, to the Christian Coalition, yadda, yadda, yadda. You can't consider yourself educated, or have any kind of perspective on the "truth" unless you try and find every piece of information you can.

Just because information is slanted, doesn't mean it's not relevant. Sad, but true.

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I downloaded the video; I think it is excellent piece of work very informative, more people should see it. it's asks some good questions

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Most EXCELLENT documentary!

A Must See for Everybody!

Google Video Link

new topics

top topics

join