It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Things For Your Consideration As We Close The Cycle...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Thank you Universal Light for the information/confirmation :-).

And Thank you NewAgeMan for the music :-).

(S)Till we are one.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by eathis

You're welcome, and just for the record that's much more than music, where the music is just the mask for what it really is, but I think you know that already. May it help bring peace and tranquility as or if needed.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Universal Light

Thank you friend. I appreciate you reading and responding to my post and the clarity you are operating with in life. Words are our only limitations here..as well as old man brain fading, for me at least

Be well.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   

What would you say to doing both? Preparing spiritually as well as physical means. I do not want to perpetuate negativity or harm anyone. I however have some fear as to how the rest of the population will handle it. Is it wrong to own a gun? If only as a last resort when reason fails.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by d00d557

If only as a last resort when reason fails.

Isn`t that always the way.. when reason fails, and we lose sight of who and what we are, and who and what are brother is, and why we`re even in conflict - out come the guns! It`s absurd. Me I`d rather die.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I found this forum threw goggle cking on the polar shift and the birds dieing....I read a lot and was getting pretty spooked about it and all,and whats happening in the world now.....I have studied spiritual books for several yrs off and on.I do ok and then i end up dwelling on all the wrong in the world,then get depressed.My whole life i never felt i belonged on this earth,but i am still here and i do see now after reading your blessed message Universal Light that i have much to do to get back on track and start again going within and working on me.Spirit lead me here as i told my daughter that i could not read any more doom stuff,then a thought came that hey maybe there's a spiritual forum on this sight and sure enough.What a RELIEF.Thank You so much for posting your wisdom.

NewAgeMan......A big Thank You to you for the meditation...I was very impressed with the reviews and look forward to using it tonight.....I had been wanting a better one than i have and it looks like this is it.

Thank you to all the others that posted on this thread....I value reading all.
Love to All of you!
I

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by d00d557

That's a great question! And we kind'a flew over it and pointed it out, but didn't get into the struggle. Perhaps this would be a good thread of it's own. In fact, I may open it right after I post here; I would be excited to learn both what others and doing, as well as their thoughts/beliefs of why they are taking such action.

I am doing both.

To maintain this integrity of this great thread, I think I will share my thoughts in a new one on this topic.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Universal Light
reply to post by Tayesin

If this is true, and I have no reason to believe otherwise, that the system is based upon you becoming reliant upon a guru, then I retract my prior statements. The only guru you ever need is you for Infinity is contained within yourself. It actually sounds like then the have people donating their energy to them which is very against the rules of Cosmic Law. [/quote

edit on 8-1-2011 by doubledutch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
hmmm yes, very interesting...In the 4th stage of the guided online lessons you are told that you should place a picture of Shri Mataji in front of you as your kundalini reacts to her...this immediately made me feel slightly uncomfortable, if only because i am anti organized religion/worshiping a person...I will think on this, thank you both for your input

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Just reread the OP about forgiveness...
It IS really important, really really
From one point we are so small, tiny, fragile, egoistic, sensible abot what is right and wrong, eager to protect our own interests, using agression, (lower) intelligence and play tricks on ourself and other... At leat I know I am (you may all be perfect!)

On the other side we have this deep, deep DEEP(!!!) capacity to love and to forgive, to make way out of the darkness, to see our fellow who needs a helping hand or a kind word
This capacity to enter into oneness with creation, to live love, to be love... to sacrifice our most beloved belongings for the greater good...

I don´t know - reading the OP I realized... for me forgiveness somehow makes peace with both sides
I just had this fight with a person, I can say I truely love, anyhow we came into a discussion, angry hurt words were used... Making us feeling small and useless ( I know I did)
But pondering about forgiveness I got this deep deep feeling, or maybe more like a knowing, that everything are gonna be all right... Really it IS
It´s all perfect, we ARE perfect just as we are, with all our flaws and shortcoming
Forgiveness is much deeper, forgiveness is real

Foregiveness is the love and light hiding behind wrong and right, dark and light
Foregivness makes us great even when we are small

Much Love and Hope
Take care and be a friend

edit on 8-1-2011 by laffoe because: forgot some

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

Well let me phrase the question this way. I myself do not have much a problem with dying as long as it is not prologned and incredibly painful. Would you stand by and watch your wife/daughter raped then have their throats slit just as passively as you would relinquish your own life? I believe in the power of our consciousness. I also have fear that we may not make the jump to the next density. I am aware that this fear and doubt also brings down my ability to help in this revolution. That is why I fight to hope every day. At the same time however I think I will get a gun in the event I am wrong and its a mad max scenario without end.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by d00d557
Well let me phrase the question this way. I myself do not have much a problem with dying as long as it is not prologned and incredibly painful. Would you stand by and watch your wife/daughter raped then have their throats slit just as passively as you would relinquish your own life? I believe in the power of our consciousness. I also have fear that we may not make the jump to the next density. I am aware that this fear and doubt also brings down my ability to help in this revolution. That is why I fight to hope every day. At the same time however I think I will get a gun in the event I am wrong and its a mad max scenario without end.

Hi mate,

It would be remiss of anyone to idly stand by and watch the scenario unfold that you spoke about.

The move of awareness back into slightly higher levels is happening as we write.. it's an ongoing process. Many will drop the body and many won't in the next few years.. but all are making the step up no matter what approach they take.

Firearms are okay to have if you can safely stock up a heap of ammunition. Personally I'm going for a recurve bow so that even when I run out of arrows I can make more.

And yes, it will come down to a Mad Max-like scenario with roving bands of raiders against small groups trying to do things right.. which won't last a long time as the raiders will in-fight and decrease their numbers accordingly too.

edit on 8-1-2011 by Tayesin because: stupid fingers can't type well today

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

Why do you think we'll end up in a Mad Max scenario oh wise one? Do you have that little faith in humanity and our individual and collective ability to make it through somehow? Why be such a pessimist?

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e38e75cc54f8.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan
reply to post by Tayesin

Why do you think we'll end up in a Mad Max scenario oh wise one? Do you have that little faith in humanity and our individual and collective ability to make it through somehow? Why be such a pessimist?

Hiya,

"oh wise one"? Come on man.. I'm a silly old git!!

The perception is based on visions given to me back around 1998 to 99. I trust those visions because every such thing I had throughout my whole life did come to be reality.. so I cannot doubt it. I am aware that such things show probabilities which may have some differences due to a variety of choices made.

It's not a question of having faith in humanity.. for we are but one more form of life on this planet and certainly not the most sane in action here nor the most important. We will go the way of the Dinosaurs and all other life that no longer exists on this world.

You may not see it yet friend, but it is not Pessimistic.. it is a probability that holds much greatness, much positivity within it for those who can see it clearly and knowingly act upon it in the timeframe.

I never see doom and gloom in anything, to me all things have something inside it FOR us.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   

I for one have great faith in humanity as to what we can accomplish if we all join together. Problem with that is look how many people do not even consider these things let alone believe in them. Just as there will be people attempting to do the right thing and live in peace, there will also be those with evil in their hearts who chose the other path. I wish but do not think we will rise into the 5th dimension just like that. I have seen it and it truly is beautiful (or what I would regard as that, either way it was not of this plane), but what if that doesnt happen until many people have died? I would like to think sitting and meditating would save me from those who wish me harm. However I do not think this is the case. I promise to only use such extreme force if my life or that of my girlfriend is in extreme danger. I like to go about having faith in all of humanity, but the sad truth is I would wager only 25%(thats generous, not saying it isnt enough for a consciousness change) have awoken. The rest are focused on egotistical goals and are quick to violence for what they want. We are still animals my good sir. Only self aware.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Sorry I was gone for a couple days.

reply to post by Tayesin

Same to you.

I couldn't agree more about words. Forget the fact that the whole language is coded, the bind words put on an attempt to express things can be very frustrating at moments. I'm definitely ready to go back to telepathy. It works so much better.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by d00d557

If you look within you heart and it resonates to prepare both ways, than definitely go for it. More so than anything, people who are making any kind of preparations most often than not are doing so physically. My point was to make sure people are considering the other side of the coin.

To me, since the Earth is going through its death before rebirth process, the material world is going to die making any energy I put into material preparation seem rather moot. Of course that is just me, I cannot speak for the whole on that.

I do understand how you feel in regards to how the population is going to handle it. The vast majority are not going to do it with grace, they will do it with chaos. Which was the inspiration behind the remaining calm in the storm sections. With that said, I will never own a gun but I cannot speak to anyone else doing it.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   

I second this entirely.

Give me the illusion of death. It's not even real.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by StarLightStarBright2

Thank you for your kind words.

There was a point in time where I read too much doom material and it put me in a really bad mental state. There is a reason it is out there, it is entirely meant to entrap people in its negative emotions.

I was just writing to a friend about being in low points. When you hit it, it forces you to make upwards strides, which just so happens to relate to ascension. As long as the motion is there, it always ends up the way it is supposed to. Just keep on striving.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join