It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dead birds show up in V's Season 2 premier

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ed5542fd03a4.jpg[/atsimg]

This episode aired just 2 days after it was reported by mainstream media outlets that over 1,000 blackbirds died in Arkansas. I'm sure this is nothing more than a coincidence, but the government has been known to put things like this in shows before, and I know people love looking at stuff like this and trying to piece together the symbolism of it all, so maybe someone can derive some meaning from this.

If this is in the wrong forum (Fragile Earth and Aliens were my second and third choice), move where it is best suited.
edit on 1/6/2011 by SonicInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

Know what else I liked about that episode: if you replace the word "phosphorus" with "aluminium" and that V-skeleton with the "Starchild Skull" while watching that episode.. ::giggles:: another case of disclosure in plain sight (heck it's on ABC ffs.) all-be-it not accurate.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Wow, if I did not know any better I would say you all were either sitting around waiting for me to respond or had a bug in my living room. My wife actually sat and watched "V" last night, of course she had iphone in hand messing with facebook, but she did watch more or less. And I said to her wow that is really weird that those dead birds are thrown in there, she agreed. Mind you she does not buy into much of anything that is why I dont bother her with this stuff. And as the show went on and they finally got to the skeleton part, I actually said out loud "huh, Roswell meets Starchild skull". Now, wait until I tell her that it was really not her fault that "Conspiracy Theory" was deleted from Dir.TV, even though she took blame for it. WoW!!!!, we may have a new member...my wife.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Well, I did hear to watch for some signs and a suttle hint of whats to come in real life on that show which the second season is yet to air in Australia.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I watched "V" and I remember Anna in that image but I don't recall seeing the birds. Kinda creepy!

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I don't watch "Flash Forward", so I have no idea what the context is for this scene (maybe someone who's seen the entire episode can explain), but anyway in light of recent events it's pretty weird.Aired in October 2009:

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
She is apparently presiding over an upside down planet. A planet in turmoil?

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by mike_trivisonno

Yeah, the whole scene is a dream where Erica Evans awakens in a post-apocalyptic landscape (actually the result of "Red Sky" by the Vs; read chemtrails by gov't
). She finds her son, and Anna imparts her with the idea that she has killed the world because Erica killed get warrior pods.

Smacks of "conditioning the masses" Just like Ancient Aliens; Prophets of Doom.. etc etc.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Do you have anything more than just a pic with 2 dead birds in it?
A youtube link to that scene?
An explanation of what's going on in that particular scene?
Just because some people may not watch the show and would be interested to see the correlation...
Thanks!

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by igigi

Thanks but I'm not going to go downloading stuff from Pirate Bay just to understand the point of the OP....

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by igigi
reply to post by Skippy1138

thepiratebay.org...

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Incase the youtube link didn' work www.youtube.com...

Start at the 1:01 mark, and the next few seconds will tell you what is happening in the scene. If you look behind Anna, you can see the dead birds.

I'm surprised ABC doesn't have the full episode up on their website to watch. I know last year I was able to view all the episodes from their website. Maybe it is too early for them to put the first episode on as of yet. Maybe check back later on ABC to see the entire scene.

If you haven't watched the show, Anna is the reptilian - yes, she is an alien reptile literally in a human suit from outer space. The lady (can't remember her name grrrr) crying over her son boarded Anna's space ship, and killed all of Anna's eggs. The eggs were suppose to hatch super reptilian warriors that other reptilians have a hard time killing and releasing them on the human race. Humans would have no chance against them.

It is implied that somehow Anna is giving the lady a nightmare where she wakes up with everyone dead. Her son was kneeling on the ground. That is where the short scene comes in on the you tube video. I also remembering it starting to rain in her dream, except it was a very strong acid rain. I had to flip the channel for a few seconds. Then when I flip back, she is waking up from her dream in her office.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by igigi

Know what else I liked about that episode: if you replace the word "phosphorus" with "aluminium" .. another case of disclosure in plain sight (heck it's on ABC ffs.) all-be-it not accurate.

That reminded me of a recent thread I read about vaccinations and tetanus shots. The theory is that the government puts something dangerous in the vaccinations. I can't find the thread again even though I viewed it yesterday reading the recent posts. I should look at which section the posts are in. Any how this guy went to the hospital after cutting his hand severly on glass. He was freaking out about receiving a tetanus shot, and gotten one a week before. He said it seemed like everyone was getting one, and was wondering if something was up with the shot. He remembered a while back where the world health organization put a hormone or emzine in the vaccine to make women miscarry, because it hindered the natural hormone HCL which is needed when the woman becomes pregnant. The third world country this was happening in noticed only women between 15 - 45 were receiving the shot. They looked into it, and put a stop to the vaccines. Also, I read many threads about how they can put various things in vaccination to dumb us down, make us sicker, and etc.

Then with that thought, in earlier episodes of V, there was a serium R42 or R16 or something like that that the visitors were mass producing, and wanted to give to the entire human race. They were selling it as a vaccine, so the humans would be more willing to take the injection.

I think it turned out to be a tracking device. I don't know if that is it's sole purpose or not.

Either hints could be given in V as the OP suggested, or V is taking main stream conspiracy and strange happenings previous and current and implementing them in the show. Birds have fallen dead in groups before, but it is interesting that they aired this show right after so many birds and animals died.

I want to find out want that big needle machine is all about, and why they need the human skin. Hmmm, could the skin thing tie into human hybrids talked about on the alien boards? Now I think I'll also watch it to find how many conspiracies in the show that can relate to talked about conspiracies on these forms. Who knows maybe the producers read these forms.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Mystery_Lady

Thanks for that although I just found some shorts of the new season. Do you sense the aliens are slowly becoming humanoids but with real attitude?

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   

I saw more dead people in that scene than birds..
But a deadly red rain would obviously kill the birds also but it wasn't overdone with birds..
I think you are reading too much into a scene..

If there was NO birds..Someone would pipe up saying "where's the birds"..

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

I get the feeling the ending of V is not going to be the same as the old series. I was surprised to see whats her name's mother was the "Queen" of the old series.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by backinblack

I get the feeling the ending of V is not going to be the same as the old series. I was surprised to see whats her name's mother was the "Queen" of the old series.

I don't know who what's her name is..

Though it was a strange ending..

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by Mystery_Lady

Thanks for that although I just found some shorts of the new season. Do you sense the aliens are slowly becoming humanoids but with real attitude?

The aliens in V, yes. Anna is trying not to show any emotion, but it is escaping her. That is why she went to see her mother. The V's don't know how to handle the emotions, except those who have been on earth for awhile already. Whether her mother has any answers for Anna I don't know. Thanks for pointing out that her mother was the Queen from the old series. The director said he was going to pay homage to the old series. I remember the queen in the old series was called Dianna. Anna seems a lot more evil in the new series.

Back to the main subject. As someone pointed out that there were only a few birds compared to humans. Yes, that is true. What is more interesting on the conspiracy side of things is one could link the Red Sky to chem trails. From the various threads and websites I read about chem trails is that what ever is laced in the sky comes down in the rain. There are claims that the stuff is harmful to humans, and makes us sick in one form or another. The red rain could be compared to the red rain. The red rain didn't automatically kill the humans, but it is harmful to them. The full effects won't be known until later, and may last. If what people are saying about chem trails is true, I believe that would be a good comparison.

I have pointed out two major conspiracy theories so far in this movie. It is going to be hard to tell if someone is sending out a message to the elites or the masses of what is going to come. I think what is more plausible is that the directors are using conspiracy theories that people already talk about on this forum and else where to put into V. Most conspiracies are creative whether or not they are not true.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
So it's confirmed then?

The whole dead bird thing was nothing but a viral marketing stunt for 'V'.
Sweet.

top topics

join