It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Action Alert—Now the FDA Is Going After Vitamin C!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
My friends of ATS,

A while back I posted a thread about how the ban of certain, if not all, herbal medicines are being implemented by TPTB [FDA] etc.... see my signature

There are also other threads popping up on the ATS boards that are saying simular things.

Well, here is another one to ponder over, the FDA has notified small pharmacies that they will no longer be allowed to manufacture or distribute injectable vitamin C. This, to me, is just the start, they will soon move on to tablet form.

The FDA has just notified small pharmacies that they will no longer be allowed to manufacture or distribute injectable vitamin C—despite its remarkable power to heal conditions that conventional medicine can’t touch. Please help reverse this outrageous decision!

And thats not all,

With at least one of the pharmacies, the FDA seems to be banning injectable magnesium chloride and injectable vitamin B-complex 100 as well. These two substances are routinely added to intravenous C to make the “Myers Cocktail,” used especially for conditions such as chronic fatigue syndrome, and infectious diseases such as hepatitis, AIDS, mononucleosis, and flu. The FDA is not going after the Myers Cocktail directly, but is rather attacking each individual substance used to make the cocktail, and may conceivably be going after injectable vitamins and minerals in general, despite such injections being given under the care of a qualified physician.

Read More Here

*SNIP*

We will be seeing alot more of this " Madness " as we get closer to the April 1st deadline.

Be safe be well,

Spiro
edit on 5-1-2011 by Spiro because: have your say!

Mod Note: ATS And Activism – Please Review This Link.
edit on 1/5/2011 by Mirthful Me because: Removed Link.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
The government is increasingly being caught with it's hand in the Population Control cookie jar. That and their effort to hoard more things that the people will need to be indebted to them for is getting quite brazen.

But never fear... they are really only looking out for us uneducated dimwitted Americans. I for one am pleased because sometimes I forget to wipe myself, and without the help of BB I would surely be in the fetal position drooling on myself....

/sarcasm

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
You will have to eat more citrus fruit instead or you will all get scurvy and your teeth will drop out

Seriously though injecting vitamin C has been linked to causing blood clots. Which are bad. Although new evidence suggests if injected directly into cancer cells it can shrink them. In mice for now.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Well, you see, the FDA says that "Only a DRUG can cure, prevent or treat any disease."

Therefore scurvy - a disease - can ONLY be treated by a drug. And Vitamin C isn't a drug. Therefore, there can only be a few conclusions.

#1. Scurvy is not a disease.

#2. Vitamin C is a drug.

#3. The FDA and Pharma companies are completely full of BS and are trying to ban anything and everything that cuts into their profits.

Disease is just chronic malnutrition. The FDA and pharma would have you believe otherwise. They have you believe that only a synthetic compound can cure you when in reality, the ONLY thing that cures you is YOUR OWN BODY.

If you feed your body the proper nutrition, it is capable of handling these 'diseases.'

Another 'disease' is Rickets. Ever hear of this? Weakening of the bones!
"Rickets is an abnormal bone formation in children resulting from inadequate calcium in their bones. This lack of calcium can result from inadequate dietary calcium, inadequate exposure to sunshine (needed to make vitamin D), or from not eating enough vitamin D - a nutrient needed for calcium absorption. Vitamin D is found in animal foods, such as egg yolks and dairy products"
Source: bone-muscle.health-cares.net...

Wow! Look at that! You can CURE the "disease" Rickets by getting enough sunlight! Because it makes Vitamin D! But...that can't be right, because the all-knowing, never wrong FDA and pharma tell us that ONLY a DRUG can cure these things?!?!

Health and disease prevention is all about nutrition. You are what you eat. If you eat crap, your body is built with crap (McDonalds, fast food, no fruits, vegetables, nuts, seeds, sunlight, etc) then your body IS crap and it can't defend or repair itself. Giving yourself nutrition is the way to ensure your body is able to heal itself. Because in the end, that's what it all comes down to: your body healing itself with the proper materials such as vitamins and minerals.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Cataka

You are correct. A recent study in the UK told us cases of rickets are on the up in children. Mainly because they are staying inside playing on their xboxes/playstations instead of getting outside and kicking a football about.

If big pharma has that much of a stranglehold on governments that it can affect the distribution of natural remedies there's something wrong. We are witnessing the dark side of Capitalism.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grifter81
You will have to eat more citrus fruit instead or you will all get scurvy and your teeth will drop out

Seriously though injecting vitamin C has been linked to causing blood clots. Which are bad. Although new evidence suggests if injected directly into cancer cells it can shrink them. In mice for now.

Actually, it isn't new evidence whatsoever. There are many thousands of cases all over the world of intravenous vitamin C curing patients from cancer going back for many decades. Vitamin C has already been researched more than any other supplement, or even most pharmaceutical drugs, in the history of the planet and it goes back some 70 years. The evidence is absolutely overwhelming as to the safety and extreme efficacy of INTRAVENOUS vitamin C regarding cancer and is also overwhelming as a 100% virucide.

There are hundreds of doctors and medical professionals around the world that have used this intravenous therapy on thousands of patients, each, who have never come across a single complication. There isn't a pharmaceutical on the planet with that kind of safety track record, never mind the level of results achieved.

What you are not suppose to be aware of is this long undeniable history of remarkable results derived from a substance in which absolutely zero profit can be made from.

Regarding the law, it is your absolute right to insist on intravenous vitamin C. This to me is why the FDA is trying to circumvent that fact by attacking the production of it instead. That way, you can't exercise your right if you can't obtain what you're legally entitled to.

Here is a quick 2 min clip on intravenous vitamin C regarding cancer -

(click to open player in new window)

Here is a thread I put together on intraveneous vitamin C with more information and additional video; including a news story segment in which the hospital administration unanimously voted to pull the plug and allow a man on life support to die rather than grant the family's wish of trying intravenous vitamin C. Spoiler is the family won and the man quickly went from death's door to a full recovery, once the family invoked their rights and involved the law.

Intraveneous Vitamin C; the Cure and the Law

Evidence "linked" to blood clots? Is that like the evidence "linked" to kidney stones? That's already been proven a complete falsehood. From all the doctors that have administered intravenous vitamin C thousands of times a piece and continue to do so on a regular basis, blood clots have never been of issue. Why is that?

Also, "injecting it directly into cancer cells"? Hardly, it is injected directly into the bloodstream like any other IV.

edit on 5-1-2011 by StrangeBrew because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by StrangeBrew

Very interesting video! The other thread you posted is interesting also. I did a quick search on google to find out the NHS standpoint and, suprise suprise, they recommend chemotherapy instead.

They cite the research of Dr Qi Chen and colleagues from the National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases over there in the USA. This was done by basically pouring ascorbic acid over cancer cells.

Heres the link www.nhs.uk...

If Vitamin C has these amazing properties why are we not being told about it? So the pharma companies can continue to line their profits? Or as some twisted means of control?

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Ugh, the American cousins. (Saying that from Canada)
The Government is once more pushing for more and more population control.. What logical and sane person outlaws taking rain water as your own or not allowing you to have Vitamin C? A police state. I just wish the lot that isn't awake would wake up, it's quite depressing.
Ever since the Rothschilds have tooken over, they've just made the American people pay.. Fluoride, GMO vegetables, outlawing vitamins.. It's very #in depressing! Next thing before the world says enough is enough and starts avenging payback to the rapers of the world, exercise will be outlawed due to putting to much 'pressure on the body'.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I was waiting for this to happen, because there were reports in the MSM recently about how intravenous Vitamin C cures many, many ailments and there was a case study of a man in hospital who the doctors could do nothing more for, and who completely recovered after the family fought for him to be given intravenous Vitamin C.

The FDA statement is more proof that they are not about health, but about disease, and wanting to make illegal anything that actually cures disease. They want people to get sick, stay sick, get sicker and die.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Are you people really getting in a tizzy because someone on a website said something is happening, despite no evidence to support the event actually occured?

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Spiro

I've been fearing this for a long time. But since I expected it, I'm not surprised. Now that they want to control the internet too, I'm sure it will soon be impossible to order vitamins from other countries. I'm still not gonna take their infernal meds as I age, which I'm coming up on now. So I guess, I'll just have to die sooner.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Spiro

And for what reason are they doing this? ...my guess is it has to do with money...

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Thanks for the heads up you guys, you have opened my eyes on a subject i have missed until now. i hope to find out more about this, and would it be advisable to start stockng up on vitamin c products, just in case. This whole thing makes me mad, that we could be being manipulated like this, just for money. And to use peoples health, in a means to this racket, is about as low as it gets.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Yeah, when I read this, I cursed on Facebook. Think doo doo folks, yeah, not that bad, but I was pissed. You know what though, the FDA is just incriminating themselves every time they do something suppressive. Do they think the millions that depend on Vitamins and Minerals aren't going to notice? These slimy idiots are eventually going to self destruct, but I don't want to suffer, and I don't want my friends and family to suffer in the process.

So, we've got to push this truth movement over to the tipping point.

Lastly, shame on you FDA, that's pretty evil, to ban something that is very helpful to people in need. I use large doses of Vitamin C for my health all the time. Justice is coming for you, the thing is, you may even destroy yourselves before the people actually do. Evil deeds have a way of catching up with you. How does it feel to look in the mirror at yourselves. I bet you have to medicate heavily just to live with yourself.

Troy

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
So, has anyone come up with any evidence of this other than someone on a blog saying, "A friend of a friend told me their friend said the FDA as doing this" ?

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
The use of Vitamin C is already frowned upon by mainstream health care. Would it really be unbelievable for the FDA to ban the intravenous form? Do you ever see a doctor offer their patients vitamin C for their flu? And, ultimately, at least one of the sources, is reliable. Natural Solutions Foundation was there through the whole S-510 bill, and it was definitely a real bill.

A quick story. My friend's mom was pounded with antibiotics, until I guess it help kill her off for sure. Antibiotics were given to her, like it was necessary for her survival. She never got better, always worse. Do you think Vitamin C was ever offered? Nope. Good doses of Vitamin d? I doubt it. What I know she got was pain medication and anti-biotics.

Troy

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by cybertroy
The use of Vitamin C is already frowned upon by mainstream health care. Would it really be unbelievable for the FDA to ban the intravenous form?

So, you have no evidence beyond, "But...it COULD happen, maybe!" ?

Do you ever see a doctor offer their patients vitamin C for their flu?

We do this routinely. There is no really effective treatment for the flu beyond "drink lots of water and orange juice, eat chicken soup, and rest". Vitamin C is very important for your health, along with hydration and a diet conducive to health. That being said, injecting it by IV does not (and never will) cure anything. There is simply no science to support this.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Linus Pauling

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

I don't believe in the notion that food has everything, because our soil is depleted of nutrients, unless the grower supplements the soil in some way. It should be that way, but it isn't.

I'm not worried if you believe me or not. I've cut plenty of infections short with large doses of vitamin c, among other things. Most recently, colostrum. Colostrum is one of the best immune boosting supplements I have ever taken. I don't think anything really grabs hold of my system anymore.

Vitamin C supplementation has been a good part of my personal health program.

Troy

edit on 7-1-2011 by cybertroy because: thought of some more stuff to add

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by cybertroy
Linus Pauling

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

I need science, not YouTube videos, sorry.

because our soil is depleted of nutrients

Source, please.

I've cut plenty of infections short

How do you know, though? There isn't a set-in-stone length for ANY infection. Just because you may have had ten colds that all lasted one week doesn't mean the eleventh will also last one week. It could last three days, ten days, and so on.

What controls have you implemented to be certain it's vitamin C that has helped your illness? Have you statistically eliminated confounders and bias? Have you done a double-blind test using a placebo?

These are the things scientists and doctors need answers for before we can offer a drug or therapy to patients. These are also the same tests that vitamin C, and nearly every alternative therapy, has failed.

I can't give a patient a treatment based on anecdotal evidence from random people on the internet. I need cold, hard data.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   
My friend,

*SNIP*

Mod Note: ATS And Activism – Please Review This Link.[/url]
edit on 1/5/2011 by Mirthful Me because: Removed Link.

Petitions go un-noticed when people are not aware they are there, thus eliminating truth and action being taken to prevent this madness. We, on ATS, fight against TPTB with frredom on truth and understanding. I dont understand why this link was removed, other than in doesnt comply with ATS rules......Ahhh, rules

Be safe be well,

Spiro

edit on 7-1-2011 by Spiro because: typo

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join