It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is NIBIRU Killing The Birds? Methane Clouds Could Be Why *Video*

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   
I found this video on Youtube that was uploaded back in March of last year. I recommend watching the whole video as it is very well presented (minus the bible stuff). The part that I found particularly interesting takes between the 8:00 - 9:30 mark. It describes an alleged event that took place in 2007.

Numerous countries simultaneously reported a stench of Methane, to the degree that citizens were actually being admitted to hospitals in these areas because the smell was literally sickening.

At the same time there was a report of birds falling out of the sky dead in Austin, TX. The birds presumably died due to their sensitivity to noxious gases. Is this what we're experiencing?

According to this video, the North Atlantic Continent is currently being "bowed" from Alaska to the Southern tip of Mexico along the West coast (via New Madrid Fault Line). This is purportedly taking place due to the gravitational pull of Planet X which is presently entering our Solar System.

*Side Note*
I am a faithful subscriber to the Planet X theory so no amount of contrary "evidence" will make me change my perspective. That being said.... I respect all opinions however, this thread was not posted to argue the existence of Planet X. This is being presented as further evidence of its existence and a possible explanation as to what is going on with our Planet right now, in my opinion of course

edit on 5-1-2011 by discl0sur3 because: title

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   
i do have one problem with that, as far as i know methane is colorless and odorless so how did people report smelling it?

also the new madrid fault line has nothing todo with mexico , it runs from missouri to arkansas.

edit on 5-1-2011 by Gixxer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Ok I go back and forth on the whole Nibiru thing. If there is some planet, why can't we see it? That is my only question. Also how would Nibirus effects cause blunt trauma and such to the birds? Explain that one.

I find all the animals dropping dead a tad odd but I am not going to jump to conclusions. I did read one thread about the magnetosphere possibly being a cause but then again what caused the trauma? There is just so much to look into and pin pointing what exactly caused it will probably be impossible because even if TPTB know anything they sure as heck won't tell us. Hell I know people who actually believe the fireworks excuse,. which disturbs me that they believe it. I actually argued with one person on how stupid that theory is.

You say you are a firm believer in Nibiru. May I ask what made you believe? Like I said I go back and forth on it. Not really sure what to believe on it.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gixxer
i do have one problem with that, as far as i know methane is colorless and odorless so how did people report smelling it?

No offence....Methane is "fart" gas. Lol

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gixxer

I think you are talking about carbon monoxide. That is colorless and odorless and deadly as all get out. I made sure I had detectors for that in every house I lived in. A little paranoid over that one lol

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   
It's actually a myth that farts are mainly composed of methane. The majority of farts are mostly composed of carbon dioxide and swallowed air, with little or no methane present.

The smell of malodorous farts is due to bacteria in the gut producing sulphur containing compounds (mainly) which do smell - particularly that eggy smell!

methane gas is odorless

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Reply to: mblahnikluver

If there is some planet, why can't we see it?

With all due respect, if one has an "open" mind, the evidence of it's existence is out there...just do a quick search on Google or view the videos I've put together on this subject on Youtube (same username). It's my personal opinion that most people don't want to believe that it's real. I'm a statistics guy that looks at the vast numbers (in this case evidence).

How would Nibirus effects cause blunt trauma and such to the birds? Explain that one.

IMO...blunt force trauma was probably caused by the birds hitting the ground at terminal velocity. haha

You say you are a firm believer in Nibiru. May I ask what made you believe?

It's been over a decade of research that has allowed me to draw my definitive conclusions. The best resource that I recommend for a comprehensive overview of all the evidence can be found at www.rabbithole2.com.

The guy calls himself Lucas (alias) He spent the past 2 decades gathering evidence to support his argument.
...I hope this helps

edit on 5-1-2011 by discl0sur3 because: reply

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Gixxer

methane gas is odorless

Indeed it is.

Hoax forum?

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by discl0sur3

Thanks.

I have read on it many times and watched videos and seen pics. but not for 10 yrs, maybe a couple weeks here and there so I am not expert on it.

It seems possible but I always wonder why we can't see it in the sky if it's so big. I guess that has to do with location? I am still new to really reading about the whole Nibiru thing.

I will check out the site you linked and the video. Thanks again

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   

methane, also called marsh gas, colourless, odourless gas that occurs abundantly in nature as the chief constituent of natural gas

www.britannica.com...

If methane is killing the birds then it's methane that is killing them.
Not a mythical planet.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Nibiru does not exist.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by Gixxer

methane gas is odorless

Indeed it is.

Hoax forum?

Haha...funny guy Chad

According to the video, the smell actually comes from rotting vegetation that accompanies the Methane.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crutchley29
Nibiru does not exist.

That's your opinion. As I implicitly mentioned in the OP, this thread was not posted to argue that fact. Further snide and unfounded remarks will be discarded.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   
not to give ya a hard time OP , but in your second video the guy spends a good amount of time talking about the norway spiral and , his veiws that russia would not launch a rocket while obama was in town ect ect... little fact for ya is obama arrived in norway the day after the spiral incident.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Something to think about. But I would have ask why it would appear that only certain species of birds have been affected? Would this not also be having an effect on the people in the area?

Also there seem to be birds dying in different places in the world, along with fish kills as well. I'm not sure that this theory would explain all these occurrences, though I suppose it could be a contributing factor, if anything.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   
my immediate thought was pockets of methane gas being outgasse from the strata
all around the new madrid area.
(several months ago, there was a bunch of this kind of strange activity over there in OK,
i think it was in 'Valhall's neck of the woods)

but since that post a day or so ago, news reports say the the birds are found to have internal trauma,
now this sounds to me like somebody is lacing birdfood with Alka-Seltzer...
as the AlkaSeltzer dissolves in the birds digestive juices the substance releases gas...
and the birds having no way to release gas from their gizzard, they explode internally!

that seems to be the answer to every bird having massive internal injury while appearing normal
on the outside, with no apparent smacking into a plane & breaking their necks as the cause.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio
my immediate thought was pockets of methane gas being outgasse from the strata
all around the new madrid area.
(several months ago, there was a bunch of this kind of strange activity over there in OK,
i think it was in 'Valhall's neck of the woods)

but since that post a day or so ago, news reports say the the birds are found to have internal trauma,
now this sounds to me like somebody is lacing birdfood with Alka-Seltzer...
as the AlkaSeltzer dissolves in the birds digestive juices the substance releases gas...
and the birds having no way to release gas from their gizzard, they explode internally!

that seems to be the answer to every bird having massive internal injury while appearing normal
on the outside, with no apparent smacking into a plane & breaking their necks as the cause.

Thank you for your post. Wouldn't the "Alka-Seltzer" theory take a varied amount of time to cause the effect? These birds are dropping dead simultaneously. They way I understood it is that the blunt force trauma of hitting the ground caused the internal damage....I could be wrong though

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Originally posted by VariableConstant
Something to think about. But I would have ask why it would appear that only certain species of birds have been affected?

My best guess would be that certain species are more sensitive or susceptible....just a guess though

Would this not also be having an effect on the people in the area?

Methane is much lighter than air so unless you were located directly over a leak, it would have no effect.

Also there seem to be birds dying in different places in the world, along with fish kills as well. I'm not sure that this theory would explain all these occurrences, though I suppose it could be a contributing factor, if anything.

My response to that is that there are faults located all over our planet, also...large amounts of methane released underwater would definitely kill the fish. GOM is a great example of this...

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by discl0sur3

No, I'm not trying to be funny.

So the woman in you video mentions that people in Perth, Australia were rushed to hospital due to being overcome by gas.

A few points of interest.

1. Perth has never recorded an earthquake larger than a magnitude of 2, there is no seismic activity going on in Perth.

2. This gas leak in Perth was caused by floor sealer being applied in a poorly ventilated area:

Hundreds of people were evacuated from the Carousel Shopping Centre and five were taken to hospital for treatment this morning after what was first believed to be a gas leak. It was later confirmed the fumes were caused by workers applying a floor sealant in a shop that was being renovated...

...One shopper, Craig, said the smell was very strong.
"[It was a] very strong paint-like smell. It turned out not to be that but they were obviously pretty worried about it," he said.

www.abc.net.au...

Oh and I think there was mention of birds dying in Western Australia too, methane and planet x again?

Nope, it was lead poisoning, quite a big deal it was too because the whole town where it happened was contaminated by lead.

Link

I mean really, a little bit of research would tell you that this video is a load of BS.

edit on 5/1/11 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Ask the birds..oh no offence.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join