It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Zionist spy cought ! Mossad will stop at nothing.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Well well, after Egypt captured a Zionist's Mossad shark in Sinai

english.ahram.org.eg...

and after Iran captured Zionist spy squirrels

www.engadget.com...

comes the turn of the Saudis to catch another dangerous Israeli spy. This time is was vulture with Israeli tags. I hope the Saudis will hang this vulture, or at least put him behind bars for the rest of his life, to set an example for the rest of the evil spies out there.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

I tell you, these Zionists bustards will use what ever means they have to spy on us.
By way of deception is their motto. (not really, but I'll throw it in anyway)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Hahaha. I guess Mossad has been recruiting newbies for on the field jobs.

The newbies get caught. The seniors and masters stay safe.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by gravitational

Zionist, American, British, Russian...

Spies are spies and they've been an integral part of warfare for thousands of years.

Nationality does not really matter. ALL our governments play this game.

Cheers
Shane

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by wisdomnotemotion

man, and i thought the shark was in charge. vulture beats squirrel, shark beats vulture. next they are gonna have spy grizzlies. lets see em arrest one of those suckers

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Yes but vulture`s are not just spies. They can pull off some bombing runs as well.

I know sorry crappy joke..

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
I just got the joke. You are joking right?

If the Israelis have such a great control over animals, can they please stop the Zionist Huntsman Spiders infiltrating my place?

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by shamus78
I just got the joke. You are joking right?

If the Israelis have such a great control over animals, can they please stop the Zionist Huntsman Spiders infiltrating my place?

no problem, I'll contact my friend at the Mossad and tell him to stop harassing you. :|)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Lets not forget, NetanYahoo 'formally' asked the United States today to pardon Jonathan Pollard. I really hope that doesn't happen, for the sake of justice.

Obviously, releasing Pollard will do nothing to curb Israels hunger for espionage. I think in light of this news, with Israels inability to stop conducting espionage against allied states (I consider SA to be an ally of Israel), Pollards sentence should be sustained. Israel has not learned their lesson, and releasing a spy icon like Pollard will only encourage them to continue.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   
The spy vulture is already obsolete tech. No no sir the next great Mossad trick is spy fleas. Release them by the millions and track the enemy's camels movements.

new topics

top topics

join