posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 12:10 AM
1. I've learned civility is a good policy...But it is always good to keep an edge.
2. I've learned not to be angry with those who disagree with me.
3. Politics is BS. Policy is where the real discussion takes place.
4. Liberals are just as bad as conservatives, as both have treated me pretty badly the last ten years...
5. People I don't agree with I get along with really, really well and are what gives me hope that society won't just break down...
6. I've learned that government isn't as incapable as I thought...It is even more so.
7. I've learned everyone is at different stages of intellectual development and it is imperative that I respect the position in everyone's life.
8. Mod duties have taught me the meaning of impartiality. You learn a thing or two when you apply the standards set in the T & C to people you agree
9. I never thought I would belong to an online community with people I have never met and feel a kinship more so than with people I deal with everyday
in real life. I was wrong about that...
10. Three years goes by fast when you're having fun.
Thanks for a good three years ATS!
edit on 5-1-2011 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)
edit on 5-1-2011 by projectvxn
because: (no reason given)