It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Ohio State fraud... The "Promise" to the $weatervest,,,

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
There is no secret to my disdain to the spot/academic abortion that is "An Ohio State." The blight that is the $weatervest upon the college football world is without a contemporary. Sure, there's Nick Saban, but at least Saban actually wins a big game or two while he's cheating coaching, the $weatervest only seems to be able to roll up on D2 schools... Don't give me that Big 10 crap... They're not doing too well in the bowl games this year... Illinois has the only "W" so far... But I digress...

My point is not to denigrate the Suckeyes... They'll do it on the field against Arkansas... My point is to document the fraud that is the OSU athletic department and the complicity of the $weatervest. The five players who have promised to come back and play next year despite their five game suspensions... And won't...

The $weatervest extracted these promises so his Teflon reputation can be maintained by the easily duped. The Sweatervest will shrug at a press conference when these five thugs players announce that they are declaring for the NFL draft and toss out the "Promise."

This will be well after the Sugarbowl... And well after any NCAA sanctions can be taken...

Here's to a Razorback win despite the premeditated and self serving ploy by the $weatervest...

Prognosticating Monkeys, not just for stating the future obvious anymore...

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
So whats your problem? I don't understand your argument? ( Not a big college ball fan )

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Mirthful Me

Well said.

Don't forget: they are "The" Ohio State....

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by sonjah1

Not in my book:

Originally posted by Mirthful Me
"An Ohio State."

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whereweheaded
So whats your problem? I don't understand your argument? ( Not a big college ball fan )

Hence your confusion... This thread might not be for you...

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Mirthful Me

Not in my book:

Originally posted by Mirthful Me
"An Ohio State."

I will have to remember this for all of my "An" Ohio State irritants..

And...Go Razorbacks!

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Can't say that I disagree with you again on the Ohio State Suckeyes there Monkey Man.

I am just appalled at what these five palyers have done over the past year or so. They committed thievery in my book and in anyone else's book of common sense. These guys should have been sat for the Sugar Bowl but not by Ohio State. Oh no, that would have just been too "rough" of a punishment in Ohio State's eyes. The punishment needs to come down from the NCAA if they have the guts to do it. Declare them ineligible and let fans of the Suckeyes just watch as the prospects for the NFL draft go down the drain as fast as Maurice Clarett in a car chase with Columbus, Ohio's Finest.

This should say how overrated Ohio State has been in the last two or three years. Two BCS title games against dem Gato's of Florida and against the boys from Death Valley. Both times, OSU got spanked by the true powerhouses of the South East Conference. Two years in a row, they played for the BCS National Title and were blown out of the water on both occasions. It just goes to show that the Big Ten is an overrated and overhyped conference. I mean just one win in five bowl games and being outscored 218 to 140 in those bowl games should really say something to the pollsters about the conference.

Then again, I wonder how Ohio State fans are going to feel when Nebraska stomps everybody in the "Big Ten" next year.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
For the record...

msn.foxsports.com...

sportsillustrated.cnn.com...

www.cbssports.com...

ESPN had nothing to say about the $weatervest... Swept under the rug, and will be ignored when the five thugs declare for the NFL draft...

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Of course you won't hear ESPN speaking out or up against the NCAA. They don't want to loose that multi-billion dollar contract for covering college football and college basketball's regular season. It's the same way with them and the National Felons League, you can't speak out against the NFL if you work for ESPN. If you do speak out against the NFL, you get suspended. Remember, ESPN is supposed to be the "unbiased" network in the sports world.

I mean Scott Van Pelt spoke out about Bud Selig's salary a couple of years ago. What happened you asked? He got suspended by ESPN just for speaking out against Bud Selig's salary and his knowledge of steroids in baseball.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by gimmefootball400

ESPN is a complicit lap dog of the NCAA, NFL, et al as the MSM is to the Liberal Agenda and the Obama administration... But I digress...

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Absolutely...

Epic...

Big Ten FAIL...
edit on 1/7/2011 by Mirthful Me because: Fumbling poo stained fingers

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
So Mirthfull... The Buckeyes won their bowl game and all 5 players stuck with their promise... Feel like a moron now don't ya?
edit on 26-1-2011 by dogfish because: spelling

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by dogfish

All five you say?

Won their bowl game you say?

Of course there's not much of a $weatervest to promise to...

I'm feeling more like a first rate prognosticator than anything else.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Just thought I would kick this old dusty turd of a thread back to the top again...

An Ohio State tanks AT HOME to unranked Virginia Tech... The frauds from Columbus exposed yet again...

Counting down until (sub)Urban has another medical emergency that allows him to high tail it to greener pastures...

top topics

join