It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fema Coffins

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Well i live in denver colorado and i noticed when i was driving by what it looked stacks and stacks of plastic containers that looked really big the color was blue this time not black as i seen other fema coffins. They are located in a park next time i go on orchard road i will take a pic and post it on here i just thought it looked really strange to see i will post pics im going to check the scene out tomorrow i just thought i post immediately if anyone else from colorado has seen these and other peoples reaction.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
How do you know they are FEMA coffins? Did they say FEMA coffins?
Where in Colorado? I live in Colorado, maybe I can check them out sometime.
edit on January 4th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ajniss
as i seen other fema coffins

What makes you think that they are so called "FEMA coffins"? Do a search here, they have been debunked as being "FEMA coffins" many times here before.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Woudn't they just use bags?

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Or a large incinerator? If you had to get rid of a large amount of rotting corpses, would those responsible for cleanup really take the time and resources to dig plots?
edit on 4-1-2011 by Paroxysm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
its on orchard road in littleton colorado in plain site and the coffins i seen is on tv and internet

reply to post by greeneyedleo

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   

its on orchard road in littleton colorado in plain site and the coffins i seen is on tv and internet

reply to post by greeneyedleo

I know where that is. Not sure when I will be around that area....but will most certainly look when I get there!

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
yeah looks really strange it was really out of the blue when i saw those hell i could be wrong and they are something else its just looks how i seen on the internet how they are stack and containers are huge they are on pallets!

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I found it wild when jesse ventura was visiting the fema coffins on his show that trucks started loading them upb and hauling them away. You better hurry and take the pic and post it. If they are coffins, contact the local polititions and complain they are frightening you and other people and they should get them hauled away. iF THEY DONT THEN YOU KNOW WHAT TO DOO????

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

What makes you think that they are so called "FEMA coffins"? Do a search here, they have been debunked as being "FEMA coffins" many times here before.

I guess I missed those important debunking threads "many times."

So what are they, scattered about the country like that in stacks of thousands?

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ajniss

I would love to witness them in person, and investigate. I have noticed odd things in and around railroad tracks and old abandoned stations.. but far to little to come close to even think of speculation. There could be a lot of explanations for most things.. these "coffins", well they could have various purposes.. giant planter pots for underground facilities? thats about all I have.. but, I don't like to jump to "alex jones" freakout level over this.

the one thing I could never find the results of, was a conversation about fema supposedly purchasing guillotines.. that would be crazy..
edit on 4-1-2011 by Myendica because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
yeah its in a park forgot to mention that as well i am going by there tomorrow i hope they are there still!

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aliensun

Originally posted by dereks

I guess I missed those important debunking threads "many times."

So what are they, scattered about the country like that in stacks of thousands?

burial vaults--at least the black ones are anyway. If what you saw were blue, may be something different. Can you get a picture?

short version
www.abovetopsecret.com...
long version
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
The "fema coffins" are plastic coffin liners- and come in colors Brown, Blue, Grey, White and Black. Here are pictures that I took off of their website about a year ago. The colors dont indicate anything other than size and model.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f1eb19376ab3.gif[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b909853d6868.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
UPDATE! i drove back again and they were big ass containers i dont know what they are for im going to more investigating on this cause they are caged up! this is out of the ordinary here they werent caged up when i drove by the first time so im going to check this out some more

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Did you ever drive back?

To debunk/prove what they are for see if you can find a manufacturers mark and we can just 'ask' them what the containers are made to do. Naive, probably but what the heck.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by VforVendettea
Did you ever drive back?

To debunk/prove what they are for see if you can find a manufacturers mark and we can just 'ask' them what the containers are made to do. Naive, probably but what the heck.

Emails from the manufacturers are in the link I posted above, but here's the short version
miseryindex2008.blogspot.com...

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Well if there is a major disaster with lots of casualities wouldn't you expect FEMA to have a way to deal with the corpses to prevent disease and what not. I heard they are trying to become more efficient after the Katrina debacle so I can see them preparing with lots of coffins.

new topics

top topics

join