It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Carpet' of dead snapper on New Zealand beaches

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   

'Carpet' of dead snapper on New Zealand beaches

www.news.com.au

THERE'S been another inexplicable case of dead animals with dozens of dead fish washing up on a New Zealand beach.

Auckland resident James Hughes spotted the snapper floating close to shore after children rushed up to him and his friends holding some of the dead fish, NZPA reports.

It comes after several instances of thousands of birds dropping dead out of the sky in the US this week.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Not much known yet but they have mentioned the similarity of whats going on in the USA. Hopefully this is a isolated incident maybe caused by some dodgy fisherman rather then something worse that could be be occurring on a global scale.

Opinions/ideas?

Keep it civilised

www.news.com.au
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 4-1-2011 by q_ball because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
It's sad so many lives have been lost these past few days. hopefully it doesn't continue throughout the year, nor expand to humans. however, if the whole 2012 thing is true...things will probably get worse.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Every so often, we hear of this sort of incident and think of it as nothing more than a freak occurence. But never have I seen so many incidents, eerily similar and concentrated in a relatively short space of time. That's about 4-5 incidents involving the inexplicable deaths of hundreds/thousands of animals, within the past few days. Wonder what's going on?

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
The dead shall rise.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
you know, I'm not a big conspiracist ( sp ) on this type of issue, but what worries me is the cover story? Check this out, on Drudge;

First, New Year's Eve fireworks were blamed in central Arkansas for making thousands of blackbirds confused, crashing into homes, cars and each other. Then 300 miles to the south in Louisiana, power lines likely killed about 450 birds, littering a highway near Baton Rouge.

So if that's their explanation of the bird deaths, how do they suppose the fish were effected? By the mere shock of the lights from fireworks as well?

Something sounds fishy? ( no pun intended )

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Can't see this being related to the other mass death of wildlife recently.

My explanation is dodgey fishing vessel (legal/illegal) or pollution causes. The waters around Auckland are victim to a bit of pollution, trust me I've seen it. Perhaps this is the cause.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Subject already done

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 4-1-2011 by yzzyUK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
My friends, the S is starting to HTF......

edit on 4-1-2011 by Skippy1138 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join