It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese future mlitary tech

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 11:33 AM
link   
he wasn't saying you were wrong in that they weren't going to use SU-37 just that your empty minded referring to you previous post in other topics.

Do you think they'll still be using the Type 95, Type 88, or the FHJ 84 in 2010?

posted on Sep, 26 2004 @ 11:38 AM
link   
hello, i am a chinese from mainland china. theres indeed rumors that we are building a carrier. think it will be completed by 2005
i got a picture of it,
im new to this website, can anyone tell me how to insert an image?

thanx

[edit on 26-9-2004 by blitzkrieg]

[edit on 26-9-2004 by blitzkrieg]

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Just press the Member center button and upload it to ATS (if you got the pic in your comp) or just link it when you post by pressing the
button and type the adress.

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Westpoints right on this one. Dun worry bout Westpoint, he's American and they are all loudmouths. But that's why we like him so much always willing to speak his mind.

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 06:41 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 06:42 PM
link   
thanx you Clownface

posted on Sep, 28 2004 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Westpoint< Mig 1.42/1.44 is a prototype but Su-47(s-37 prototype) as the marking is telling you, is a fully operable aircraft - have you ever seen a marking of Su-XX of a prototype aircraft? Coz I haven't.

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 05:15 AM
link   
While China May Not be a a Miltary superpower yet. It has more than finances to become so. The majority of our Basic Electronic, and Textiles goods are manufactured in china, and the Chinese have Billions of Dollars invested in American Markets.

Think of how you Save So much Shopping at Wal-Mart and the Dollar Store. Take a look where your goods are made.

In a few short years, if America Doesn't Bust it's inflation bubble. China's investature into American Commerce will pay of in spades, if it hasn't done so allready.

In Fact It's my opinion this is just the case, China in it's ambition to Become the World's Dominant Nation is Undercutting production and pricing, to undermine world economies. With an economy slowly hijacked by another country we will be defeated and not even know it until it is done. A slow, and Meticulously planned American Death.

There is Proof in the pudding as we speak, offshore jobs. Manufacturing is down big-time in America because it is cheaper in Asia and Mexico. You want cheap labor send it to Asia. Silent death, my friends. To boot it's not an aggresive action, so waging war is not even an option.

Our Chinese friends never launched a nuke, but they took our jobs, and did it cheaper and faster. In 20 years, China wins.

Eventually we will not be able to keep up Spending our huge budgets on War. We'll be trying to restimulate our economy. Then China says oh you poor Americans you have no more money? What a shame, we didn't see that coming. Oh by the way look what we've been doing with your American Dollars, and our Cheap and fast labor. TADA, a superior Military, with over a Billion people in our country.

-ADHDsux4me

top topics

<< 1   >>

join