It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Richard Boylan, Ph.D, says disclosure is imminent due to US' missed disclosure deadline (end of 201

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler

All three of these people are entitled to use the title of "Dr." but only Boylan has had his license officially revoked for misconduct.

Two of the three are currently Doctors. Boylan as you acknowledge had his license revoked. He no longer is entitled to calling himself a doctor... Anyone can do it.... Doesn't make you one though.

And yes, he is about as credible to the UFO field as well..... Hmmm... He just is not credible at all.
edit on 4-1-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
All I have to say is in my personal opinion 2011 just might be a the year things pick up in pace overall.
on new years eve I had my very first UFO sighting outside of my home and I know I do not have any good evidence to prove what myself,my girl and my own mother saw.
I filed a report with mufon yesterday,for anyone interested in reading my report here it is as follows :

on new years eve I would say around 11:57 my girlfriend noticed outside of our bedroom window a star like object in the north eastern direction,When I went over to see for myself what exactly it was she was looking at. I was only able to view the object in question for around 10 seconds but was able to conclude it was of an orange/reddish color,appeared "closer" than typical stars and was quite bright. I would of continued viewing the object if not for the urges to watch the t.v. to see the ball drop and

celebrate new years with my girlfriend although little did I know my uneventful new years evening was about to become a whole lot interesting and the "star" from earlier was not done with us yet. after the new years ball dropped we decided to go outside,walk down the street to the right side of my street to watch a fireworks display off in the distance over a field,after about five minutes we decided it was too cold to stay outside and turned around to walk back to my house(it is relevant at this point to mention that when I came outside originally I did look for the star from earlier and could not find it where we had originally spotted it)

as soon as we turned around to go back home I immediately spotted an object directly ahead,"floating",slowly moving towards the right.I'd say the object was about 100-150 yards away distance wise and surprisingly enough was what looked like an orange-ish/red fireball/energy/light spherical shape from what we could tell.It moved at an consistent speed slowly and we jogged towards it in disbelief,shock had just about overcame me for I was actually seeing and experiencing what was an UFO for the first time in my 28 years of life! I was yelling for my girlfriend Kym to call my mother,call the house!

I wanted someone else to see what we were seeing,as fate would have it this enigmatic evening, my mother(Highly skeptical) just so happened to walk outside of our house at the precise moment we were making our way towards the object(it was right above,in the middle of two parallel telephone poles,no higher than 20 feet for vertical reference,it made no sound as it moved) as the UFO continued to move north eastern away from us i don't know if it picked up speed or not but it eventually faded faster than it was initially moving when we first saw it.I am still amazed at what we saw the other night and I know with 100% certainty what I saw was not conventional aircraft,easily explained away as swamp gas,Chinese lanterns,R.C. plane and no...It was not Venus!

Made no sound,consistent in color & shape,odd thing was when we tried to record video of it it became a reddish blinking light and no longer looked exactly the same?

edit on 4-1-2011 by PerfectPerception because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

I stand corrected, and like I said before, if a person has ethical misconduct in one area...
I'm not defending the guy, but that doesn't mean that this bit of information is not credible, especially when I have read things to that effect all over the place.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky
reply to post by Gab1159

Boylan keeps a Santa list on his website that lists the Good, the Bad and the Ugly of the UFO Scene.

It's his website and he puts himself in his own 'Good' list at #4. That's what I call class.

I keep a similar list and have Boylan and Hoagland in the 'harmless eccentric' section.

That list has Jose eSCAMilla in the good section?

- Jose Escamilla, UFO photographer, rods investigator

Rods investigator. Just WOW! He basically character assassinates te majority of the UFO field, seems intolerant of different views without merit.

He also has Friedman and about everyone else in the bad section? This guy comes off as a hypocrite, however i agree with his analysis on Greer at the core of it .

- Steven Greer, director, CSETI, UFO “investigator”; exhibits an extremely- negative personal-energy signature, detectable as such with dowsing rods. Greer has a history of being financed by Rockefeller interests. The gathering of military and government witnesses to UFOs, whom he gathered for a press conference at which he took hugely- disproportionate time time speaking, contained among it a carefully- selected disproportionate number of persons who had absorbed hostile anti-Star Visitor propaganda. The whole emphasis was on “nuts-and-bolts” UFO description, not on presenting the people who come in those craft and what they have to say. At least one such expert, David Adair, with such Star Visitor communication knowledge was excluded from the press conference when Greer learned that he might speak up about that. Greer leads night watches with the misleading premise that it takes flashlights and special “recorded UFO tones” to lure in UFOs. This shows his ignorance, and points to a lack of actual communication contact with the Star Visitors, despite his posturing that he has “had contact.” His SEAS company looks like a vacuuming operation, to smoke out sincere, naive private inventors of free-energy devices. This also exposes these inventors to notice by Cabal operatives, who can then neutralize these inventors’ threat to Big Oil and utilities’ monopolistic profits. SEAS has gone nowhere, despite grand promises to have a free-energy device “on the market in 2005.” For all of these reasons it seems wise not to ignore the warning revealed by his negative energy signatur

This Disclosure talk is just a way to keep his head above water in the UFO community, like people have said it is meant to get people to show up at conferences and buy merchandise, books , DVD's more of the same.

edit on 5-1-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-1-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Gab1159

what better way to get the economy going and have people forget about all the crap thats going on then to have some ufo stuff happen. people will be so concerned with that they'll either go insane or give up all hope. how would people wake up and go to work if they knew aliens existed.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Very interested in how Mufon or any other group or people can initiate contact.

Seriously that would be a simple and wonderful idea and i would love to do or try but does anyone know how this could be attempted or done.

Seriously its a great idea. Love to hear anyone's idea especially the poster who suggested it.

Man talk about super exciting, we could contact them and the govt would be like, " hey what were you two talking about and i would be like none of your business oh we were talking about new advancements of medicine and oh yeah they are helping me to build my flying car.

Seriously this would be so awesome!!!\

So lets get to work how do we go about it.

Chris

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
After reading your comments, I feel some points are missing in my OP.

First of all, the 2010 deadline has been talked about for years, by many people. This isn't something new (well, maybe for some of you). So I don't think it's a plan to make us forget about our bad situation.

The fact that he lost his title has nothing to do with his claim. We live in a conspiracy world, so why not bring it to the extreme. Maybe he was touching some sensitive information, and TPTB thought it was for the best of their interests to discredit the guy and make him look like a fool...TPTB can do everything it wants...It's probably NOT why he lost his title, but still, it doesn't affect the content of his letter, which is the important thing here (not his title).

I agree the 3 sightings he's talking about are common, but I find the one in Hawaii high in significance. Obama was on vacations their, with his family, so the display is very symbolic and meaningful.

As much as this letter is, indeed, opinion based, it contains genuine information (the deadline. It might not be true, but it is a well known theory)

As for the UFO appearing on US soils only, I feel he's wrong. If what he says happens, it will happen all over the world. The "Star Nations" are probably factions of the alleged "Galactic Federation of Light" (as I understand), because they're the ones who created the deadline, apparently. Their channeling sessions make it clear, it's a worldwide disclosure, with the US LEADING the way, which is different than US only. Use discernment here, the Galactic Fed of Light might simply not exist...which I doubt more and more as I read their material...

The best way to validate or invalidate his letter is to wait, and see...sadly.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by DrHammondStoat

The fact that his license to practice may have been revoked has no bearing on his level of education. Somewhere, he must have completed a doctoral degree and that entitles him to use Dr regardless of his standing with the medical board.

Cheer!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join